• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:35 PM

he got what he deserved specially as u warned him aswell dont feel bad about it

Norinator_42
  • Norinator_42

what?

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Nov 13 2007, 12:12)
like for the past 4 years (he's a 4th grader)

If this kid's in 4th grade, then how old are you??

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:55 PM

Go apologize to his family, and read up on his condition. You owe him that.

cold fusion 33
  • cold fusion 33

Slamman's distant relative

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

Wow well done Claude Gta 3, good on you icon14.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Nov 13 2007, 11:55)
Go apologize to his family, and read up on his condition.  You owe him that.

Otter may have a real good point here, in fact I would say he is touching on a solid point....Before you leave though tell them you have diffuculty knowing what to do when he gets aggressive. Believe me, they will understand because it is part of daily life with them.......Guaranteed. Don't go alone, take a parent. Find out how to calm him down. Basically, it isn't your responsiblity but if you take it on it will be noted by everyone and who knows....maybe some freakish thing sets him off because of his condition.

I know more than on DDP like that......from the color red to the sound of certain digital watches beeping.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forgetti.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:08 PM

What you did was wrong from one reason. You didn't punch him enough devil.gif
Seriously, i couldn't care less. Way to go tough guy tounge2.gif Just messin with ya

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Nov 13 2007, 17:35)
I would suggest a little less brutal form of aggression management to a student of any kind yet....that doesn't mean that I would adhere to it myself if someone was doing that to me. I have a few questions though.

Where were you in relation to other physical bounderies and limitations? Were you cornered in any way?(Via people standing or walls or barrieres including unadvantageously opening doors.....meaning opening inward or the hinge on the opposite side you are on.) These things are important for a number of reasons depending on where you live.

POST CUTTED

Holy sh*t i didnt know kicking ass of mildy retarded kids can inspire someone to write a novel. mercie_blink.gif

Its Balkan.Neither that asskicking will stop this guy from doing that,neither anything will happen to ClaudeGTA3 via police or the kid'ses parents.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (AndySerb @ Nov 13 2007, 12:51)

Holy sh*t i didnt know kicking ass of mildy retarded kids can inspire someone to write a novel. mercie_blink.gif

Its Balkan.Neither that asskicking will stop this guy from doing that,neither anything will happen to ClaudeGTA3 via police or the kid'ses parents.

I am just very familiar with the topic on a personal level.

Have you ever been attacked by a DDP ?

I have.

I didn't site that example because that is not the way to address this.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (spyro_ie @ Nov 13 2007, 14:06)
I thought "retard" wasn't the politically correct way of referring to a disabled person.

There is no excuse for you punching him. It's nothing to be proud of, especially since you knew he wasn't "all there" shall we say. I'm surprised you didn't get a beating yourself after it.

By the way, what exactly is wrong with him?

Well unless a SWAT team is gonna descend on me and blow me away for calling someone a retard, f*ck the PC way of saying it.

Anyway, I gotta say good job. Sounds like a real dickhead, and sometimes the only thing certain people understand is a good beating.

BigGamer
  • BigGamer

Godful killing machine

• The Connection

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:33 PM

GTAForums - Where beating the mentally handicapped is applauded!

confused.gif

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

Ha, I've been in the same situation. Do what you gotta do.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Norinator_42 @ Nov 13 2007, 18:44)

He's 14....

If I understood right, 4th grade is 10 years old... so you hit 4 years younger?
Well if little kids start jumping front of you f*cking kick the air oud of em!!!

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Nov 13 2007, 10:47)
QUOTE (Norinator_42 @ Nov 13 2007, 18:44)

He's 14....

If I understood right, 4th grade is 10 years old... so you hit 4 years younger?
Well if little kids start jumping front of you f*cking kick the air oud of em!!!

So the air can lift him up and he can be in retarted heaven?

I wonder if this guy got kicked out of his district. Something like that in my district would certainly put you out.

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

It was the best thing to do really. Being a retard is no excuse for being a total dickhead.

tuareg
  • tuareg

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Hungary

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (beavis @ Nov 13 2007, 18:50)
I wonder if this guy got kicked out of his district. Something like that in my district would certainly put you out.

Hells yes. In my school, your not even allowed to fight back and/or defend yourself. If you fight, no matter whats the situation, you get kicked out. confused.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:05 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 13 November 2007 - 07:08 PM.

QUOTE (tuareg @ Nov 13 2007, 13:53)
QUOTE (beavis @ Nov 13 2007, 18:50)

Hells yes. In my school, your not even allowed to fight back and/or defend yourself. If you fight, no matter whats the situation, you get kicked out. confused.gif

That approach is taking over.

In my area a district attorney told me this:

DA-"If you do anything but put your hands in front of your face I will charge you regardless of the circumstances! Especialy someone trained like you I would redouble my effort to bring you down."

Me- " What the hell are you talking about...You mean to tell me that if someone attacks me that all I can do is postpone the inevitable? What about if they have a weapon?"

DA-" Doesn't matter, you shouldn't be where ever some one is with a weapon."

Me-"What if they come out of nowhere while I am walking down the street?"

DA-"Then you shouldn't have been walking down that street."

Me-"Regardless of the street?"

DA-"Regardless of the street or situation."

Me-"What about being outnumbered? Like there are several with weapons? What about if they enter my home to kill me or my family while I sleep?"

DA-"Still doesn't matter.....I would come after you in court."

Me-" Why? Because my hands and feet are licenced?"

DA-"Yes, and no one should have that kind of power!"

Me-"Oh snap!"

Hands in front of my face? Why? So my body is easier to identify?

F*CK THAT!

I was later told I should have gotten that in writing for it poses an open ended prejustice and is not according to statues yet the more that people agree with this district attorney the worse things will get regardless of where you are.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Norinator_42 @ Nov 13 2007, 16:44)

I'm 14,he's 12 (he failed 2 years) but he's alot bigger and bulkier than me.

@ All who supported me,thanks,and my brother had an operation and he's fine thanks smile.gif

Sina84
  • Sina84

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:30 PM

Not enough people are man enough to kick the living sh*t out of violent retards and teach them some humility the only way they understand. Hat's off to you sir.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Sina84 @ Nov 13 2007, 19:30)
Not enough people are man enough to kick the living sh*t out of violent retards and teach them some humility the only way they understand. Hat's off to you sir.

I kinda feel bad for him,but the bigger part of me thinks he deserved it! devil.gif

jaymig53
  • jaymig53

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:38 PM Edited by jaymig53, 13 November 2007 - 07:42 PM.

Well,before you think I'm a feelingless jerk (Which I am);I'd like to say that that same retard kicked my younger brother while he was lying on the floor,and my bro has a heart disease.

I would have beat the kid half to death just for that. Even if he's retarded, he should'nt think that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. You did the right thing punching him, have a cookie cookie.gif

Edit: you broke his nose with one punch? You must be pretty strong, or am I just really weak? lol

TEoS
  • TEoS

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

user posted image

I got this guy fired from where I work because he told me he wanted to kill people in the store. So yeah, retards are violent little bastards.

Dodgy Dan
  • Dodgy Dan

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:46 PM

He got what was coming. Being a retard doesn't justify being a dick. The parents called the cops? What the f*ck? Im suprised nobody had punched this kid before if hes like what you said...

Just because hes retarded doesnt mean he should be treated differently for something like this.

jaymig53
  • jaymig53

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (TEoS @ Nov 13 2007, 19:45)
user posted image

I got this guy fired from where I work because he told me he wanted to kill people in the store. So yeah, retards are violent little bastards.

lol, what a geeky retard douche motherf*cker.

Sina84
  • Sina84

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (TEoS @ Nov 13 2007, 20:45)
user posted image

Holy... f*ck. And you just know he's brooding in his own misery right now thinking of ways to get even while stroking his m16. Well done xD

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:04 PM

he started spitting on me and kicking towards me.I snapped

same retard kicked my younger brother while he was lying on the floor,and my bro has a heart disease.

I would keep a fair distance away from him if he is capable of inflicting those kinds of injuries.

On a serious note, he deserved a slap.

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:12 PM

a large amount of them need a good ass kicking once in a while.

On top of my bro digitalevil getting spit on by one, i know a guy that literally was sexually molested by a retard.

He was changing in the locker room and was sitting on a bench bending over to tie his shoes when this retard named brandon ran up, whipped off the towel he was wearing, and started waving his penis right in the guys face.

poor man, that sort of thing scars you for life. sad.gif

jaymig53
  • jaymig53

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Nov 13 2007, 20:12)
a large amount of them need a good ass kicking once in a while.

On top of my bro digitalevil getting spit on by one, i know a guy that literally was sexually molested by a retard.

He was changing in the locker room and was sitting on a bench bending over to tie his shoes when this retard named brandon ran up, whipped off the towel he was wearing, and started waving his penis right in the guys face.

poor man, that sort of thing scars you for life. sad.gif

I would have ripped his balls off.

Taste Of Chaos
  • Taste Of Chaos

Bill doesn't know.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:17 PM Edited by Taste Of Chaos, 13 November 2007 - 08:20 PM.

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Nov 13 2007, 20:12)
whipped off the towel he was wearing, and started waving his penis right in the guys face.

That actually kinda made me laugh, Then i realised just how bad a Retard Penis in your face really would be barf8bd.gif cryani.gif .

Ive since stopped laughing.

EDIT:

QUOTE (jaymig53 @ Nov 13 2007, 20:16)
I would have ripped his balls off.

Taste Of Chaos Continues laughter.

EasyAs
  • EasyAs

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:47 PM

Ok, I have only read the first page, so forgive me if I have repeated anything already stated.

I was born with autism. As far as anyone can tell, I am completely normal, mentally and physically, and am completely capable of leading a job and managing a home (which I do) I was on a very stronge psichosis drug and was in a special education class through all of school.

I am out of school (thank god) and I have recently kicked my meds and walked away from the mental health institution. Frankly, life has never been better for me, because I don't believe I needed all this. The drugs, the special ed, the mental health... I just didn't need any of it.

So I understand what you went through. Being in the special ed for no good reason, there were people like him who are fed the idea that they can't help themselves and so can get away with anything, and they do try. I was stabbed by a special boy and then was suspended for shoving him away. It was only a little jab to the side, but I pushed him and was in serious trouble 'because he doesn't know any better'

if you ask me, its the system that is wrong. Its unknowingly supporting and even encouraging this kind os crap.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Olympics
  • Contribution Award [Gaming]
    Best Bae 2015

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (EasyAs @ Nov 13 2007, 21:47)
Ok, I have only read the first page, so forgive me if I have repeated anything already stated.

I was born with autism. As far as anyone can tell, I am completely normal, mentally and physically, and am completely capable of leading a job and managing a home (which I do) I was on a very stronge psichosis drug and was in a special education class through all of school.

I am out of school (thank god) and I have recently kicked my meds and walked away from the mental health institution. Frankly, life has never been better for me, because I don't believe I needed all this. The drugs, the special ed, the mental health... I just didn't need any of it.

So I understand what you went through. Being in the special ed for no good reason, there were people like him who are fed the idea that they can't help themselves and so can get away with anything, and they do try. I was stabbed by a special boy and then was suspended for shoving him away. It was only a little jab to the side, but I pushed him and was in serious trouble 'because he doesn't know any better'

if you ask me, its the system that is wrong. Its unknowingly supporting and even encouraging this kind os crap.

Well Autism is where say you take everything seriously right? And you have trouble making out what facial expressions mean/tone of voice right? ( Tell me if im wrong )
Getting to the point.Well done on feeling better than you ever have. Theres people with mental illnesses who will flow with the system, because they know they can get it easy and play stupid. When theres people like you who make something of themselves, and don't want to just rely on the system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users