I punched a retarded kid.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic
Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

OK,yesterday,a retard at school was busting my chops,swearing on me,and my whole family (You don't wanna know what he said).like for the past 4 years (he's a 4th grader) he's still a kid,but a large one,he's bigger than me,I warned him a few times,and said to leave me alone;And after that,he started spitting on me and kicking towards me.I snapped,and I punched him right in his face. I broke his nose,and gave him a blackeye,he collapsed on the flooe,and I went to my classroom like nothing happened.After a few moments the principal called and we had a talk,they called my parents,and I wasn't into trouble,my dad was even kinda proud of me.

Well,before you think I'm a feelingless jerk (Which I am);I'd like to say that that same retard kicked my younger brother while he was lying on the floor,and my bro has a heart disease.There was another case of the retards violence;And I'll explain what happened.
He pulled a kid's hair and kept banging his head on the desk till he bled,and that other kid got moved to another school because of that,there wans't even any police involved. Now,his parents called the cops because of my punch,and everybody seems to be defending him,because he's retarded,well I don't give a sh*t,I'll keep kicking and punching him until he doesn't stop offending me and the other kids. Was punching him a right thing to do?
  • Evil empire likes this

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:14 PM

Retards need beatings too. And this one sounds like no exception.

SIP YEK NOD
  • SIP YEK NOD

I drink and I smash because i love

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:15 PM

your dad was proud of you for punching a retard?

he is a horrible person, and you are too.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:23 PM

He deserved what he got, well on ya lad. icon14.gif
  • 018361 and Evil empire like this

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:30 PM

Just because they're retarded doesn't give they can be utter pricks and get away with it. icon14.gif They know what they're doing.
  • 018361 likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:36 PM Edited by AndySerb, 13 November 2007 - 12:39 PM.

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Nov 13 2007, 13:12)

Well,before you think I'm a feelingless jerk (Which I am);I'd like to say that that same retard kicked my younger brother while he was lying on the floor,and my bro has a heart disease.

That approves why you hit him. You should have killed the motherf*cker.

But well the law is f*cked in Balkans you have to take it in your hands.Just like i did with my neibour ,eventually kicked him 2-3 times in balls until he fell to the ground ,threathened him.he said he'll brake all on my house but ever since except screaming nothing is broken.

Oh and do RETARDED persons belong to public schools?They have their own school where they try to put their retardeness behind and live like normal persons.

If he is realy retarded (and not how we in balkan call the people that offend us/bore us/laught at us/swear us for no particular reason etc...) i dont know what does he do in public school.

OH AND DONT BE SCARED OF THE POLICE THEY CANT DO ANYTHING TO YOU JUST KICK THEIR ASS TOO devil.gif

solo
  • solo

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

If he's that retarded, he shouldn't really be in a normal school. Mind you, maybe he isn't rolleyes.gif
  • Murdick likes this

Cosmic
  • Cosmic

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (solo @ Nov 13 2007, 12:40)
If he's that retarded, he shouldn't really be in a normal school. Mind you, maybe he isn't rolleyes.gif

PSML! lol.gif
  • Murdick likes this

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:58 PM

He is mildly retarded,so he isn't retarded enough to go to retard school...what a shame...

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Olympics
  • Contribution Award [Gaming]
    Best Bae 2015

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:29 PM

He got what he deserved, after what he did to your brother. And if you warned him afew times then he should of known he'd of got it eventually.

spyro_ie
  • spyro_ie

Go With the Flow

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:06 PM

I thought "retard" wasn't the politically correct way of referring to a disabled person.

There is no excuse for you punching him. It's nothing to be proud of, especially since you knew he wasn't "all there" shall we say. I'm surprised you didn't get a beating yourself after it.

By the way, what exactly is wrong with him?

TetraX
  • TetraX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:06 PM

totally, he deserved it
if all humans should be treated equal why shouldnt you punch him?
esp. what happened to your brother icon14.gif

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (spyro_ie @ Nov 13 2007, 19:36)
I thought "retard" wasn't the politically correct way of referring to a disabled person.

Well, he may be mentally retarded and that doesn't qualify as disabled. He still has the ability to think since he can shout abuses and what the topic starter did was perfectly right. Atleast, the retard won't do the same thing to anyone else.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (spyro_ie @ Nov 13 2007, 14:06)
There is no excuse for you punching him. It's nothing to be proud of, especially since you knew he wasn't "all there" shall we say. I'm surprised you didn't get a beating yourself after it.

Did you just read the topic title or did you actually read the first post.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Nov 13 2007, 13:58)
He is mildly retarded,so he isn't retarded enough to go to retard school...what a shame...

well he probably just uses it as an excuse to do mean things i say 1up to you, everyone needs to learn that for everything that they do there are conseqences, if he spits in your face or kicks you hes going to get punched back. and you for taking it that far are going to learn from the police what is right and wrong so you both learn a valuable lesson in my eyes.

just blame it on GTA everyone else does these days

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

There's a few things going on here:

First of all, assuming you are of sound mind, you really shouldn't have hit him. Words are one thing; yes they can hurt your feelings, but it's just hot air coming out an asshole. If he wants to go to regular school and be treated like a regular student, then the regular rules should apply. Just be the bigger person, find a teacher, and let them sort it out. Once it came to him spitting you really didn't have a choice but to retaliate, but it was almost your fault for letting it get to that point. You are the one who is supposed to be mentally superior...Stand up and walk away. Violence never solves anything unless it's televised. Though you're the more adept and mentally proliferate, I think, in this instance, he came out on top, as he's irked you enough to compose this long post about how you like to beat retarded people.

Best thread title of the year? I swear I thought this was a milestone. Either way, congratulations. icon14.gif

____
EDIT: If you're going to pick a video game to blame it on, pick something like Katamari Damacy so you can plead retardation insanity.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:03 PM Edited by deathdealer, 13 November 2007 - 03:06 PM.

Normally i wouldn't support this attack but if what you said about previous attacks from the retarded kid are true then you may have done the right thing. The teachers didn't do nothing with him and he needed to be stopped. I would have done the same thing.

btw, I think he's faking his mild retardation.

so, any updates on the retard?

bigmamatuna
  • bigmamatuna

Meatrocket

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:05 PM

Firstly, you made the mistake of considering retards people.

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:07 PM

Good on ya. f*cking nut him again.

Jonny_Tightlips
  • Jonny_Tightlips

Jabberwocky

• The Connection
  • Romania

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:10 PM

Haha, that would seem like the funniest thing to see in slow motion.

GTASIX
  • GTASIX

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

Yeah. It doesnt give him the right to do all that stuff just because hes a retard. Looks like he had it coming after all the stuff hes done.

Mand'alor
  • Mand'alor

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:37 PM

You did right punching him, doesn't matter if he is of a different mindset, he still acted like a complete douche.

I thought this was a milestone topic. wow.gif

The Unvirginiser
  • The Unvirginiser

You ain't gettin' your tings?!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:43 PM

Ignore anybody who says that its wrong, good on ya for punching him dude

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:48 PM

Yeah like someone said before: retards need ass kicking too... i would've done the same.

bumster
  • bumster

Ham on!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:55 PM

Please uses spaces after you use punctuation. Without those spaces, the whole thing looks horrible.

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:07 PM

I hate it when people bring your family into it, that is one thing that pisses me off.

I would of the done the same thing, I have done before. People say violence doesn't solve anything. It does when they shut the f*ck up and hit the floor.

Taste Of Chaos
  • Taste Of Chaos

Bill doesn't know.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:13 PM Edited by Taste Of Chaos, 13 November 2007 - 04:27 PM.

Most retards these days are friendly, but their either really friendly or total c*nts, nothing in between. You shoulda chucked a kick into the mix too, Dont feel bad...Prick deserved it. Just out of interest, What was his reaction to actually being faught back at?

Good on ya i say.

EDIT: ROFL at Funkys post.

solo
  • solo

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (FunkyChunky @ Nov 13 2007, 16:07)
People say violence doesn't solve anything. It does when they shut the f*ck up and hit the floor.

f*cking classic icon14.gif

omgz153
  • omgz153

Vincit qui se vincit

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:35 PM

i would do the same thing
  • Affalterbach likes this

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:35 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 13 November 2007 - 04:50 PM.

I would suggest a little less brutal form of aggression management to a student of any kind yet....that doesn't mean that I would adhere to it myself if someone was doing that to me. I have a few questions though.

Where were you in relation to other physical bounderies and limitations? Were you cornered in any way?(Via people standing or walls or barrieres including unadvantageously opening doors.....meaning opening inward or the hinge on the opposite side you are on.) These things are important for a number of reasons depending on where you live.

Basically, excessive force can screw you in a legal system. Self-Defense does not always or even often hold up in a court room. Judges are not as bad as procecutors, especially if you are outnumbered more that three to one, yet I have heard some real garbage that has nothing to with the law come out of their mouthes.

But you are asking about the right or wrong of the situation and I have something to tell you that is very important.

I doesn't matter....NOW. It only mattered then.

The guilt and the mixed up feeling you have now is normal regardless of whether you should or shouldn't have done what you did in that situation.

I will give you an example.

In the 1995 I was in a bar with some of my friends. I sat down at the bar to wait my turn to order a pitcher. I watch as people pass and there are a few that have been eying me for over an hour sizing me up that pass and two of them enter the bathroom behind me just to the right of my shoulder/back. A third guy then comes out of the crowd which I had seen with the other two and sits down next to me.......I feel myself start to center and my breathing slows and gets even. The balding man drops a cigarette in front of me and tosses a pack of matches in front of me and starts to speak," We just want you money and a favor" he says and gravs my jacket and right arm trying to throw be toward the bathroom door as it opens............

Now, that really happened. I put three guys in the hospital without ever going fully into the bathroom at all. The bartender backed me up with the police and after I gave a statement I went to the hospital to see how they were.....I didn't find out for six hours that they would all live.....I played dumb about the situation and spoke with a relative of theirs about their condition without mentioning who I was in relation to the altercation.....When the least damaged guy said," That's HIM!" I turned and shrugged my shoulders and walked off. I didn't have to run and no one chased me. The relative was an old man whom was the one man's father and he nodded to me approvingly as I left......We had talked for a long time and he had mentioned being a veteran and WWII....we didn't need words to understand each other when I had been identified. I did see that man later on,years later, and he always greeted me with a smile and friendly conversation and we never mentioned the situation.

None of these guys were retarded/Developementally Disabled, they were just predators looking for prey and money yet if they had been I would not have done anything differently.

Each situation is different when it comes to a combative state....the loss is a feeling of empowerment drain. You see those that start fights and get a thrill out of it basically get high on the victims empowerment being taken from them. Yet this can trick you into believing you can keep it for yourself which you can not and after you loose some of your own, even if temporarily. Many predatory people are so dependent on this high that they keep going after it....each time the low is more devastating. The reason is very simple. It is an illusion that you can gain empowerment by taking others empowerment away. (at least on a personal level) The real empowerment you can gain from your relations to others is by assisting them with gaining their own. Unfortunately a portion of the time this latter option is not available because of the opponents unwaverring focus and/or their numbers.

It is possible to turn enemies into allies at times....and not through your own change of direction but theirs. Taking an opponent to the pain threshold in a lock/hold with a present danger of hurtin them severely and calmly saying to them," I don't want any of this. I want to be your friend....You have made a clear mistake in choosing me as an enemy. Would you like to regain your honor and an ally?"

Now the bottome line is you have to be pretty good at sensing intentions to make that stategy work for you or you will set yourself up for worse things. It takes practice and an instructor can be of great assistance or hinderance in regards to this. If you have a martial instructor talk with them and say something like this," Practice and technique are vital yet I feel strongly that sensing the intentions of others is even more vital...How can I expediate my learning of this?"

Why did I drag you through all of this stuff? Easy answer: Some people don't know how to communicate with others very well. Some people consider violent and abusive behavior to be something that initiates communication and their emotional states and upbringing have not corrected the primal need to communicate at all costs even by violence if neccisary.

As a child I knew a boy that greeted people by walking up and kicking them in the shins. I did not like that. Yet at the age of four I did figure out that the attack he put on others was a desperate attempt at something else.....communication.

Now you are in a different position than before the altercation with this person whom has demostrated violense toward you and yours....If you were to take advantage of it you could diffuse the conflicts he has with more than yourself by just talking to him and if he gets that way saying," Stop...I am not going to do this today with you,"and holding up your hand palm toward him like you are saying HALT. When he halts you need to speak immidiately," What are you trying to say? What do you really want? I can not be this violence because we all know how that works out....Do you just want someone to talk to you that you can talk to? We can all do that but your frustations and emotions can NOT turn to violence or the talking is over!....Understand?"

Now, this will seem strange but leadership often does when seizing the morale and eventual support of the enemy. (Ultimately becoming an Allie)

If you have any questions for me I will answer to the best of my ablity.

I don't think you were wrong, the question to me is how to handle the next time. Things tend to escelate with opponents and their are better ways to handle this than pushing the envelope. A developementally disabled guy getting killed at school or after school is bad news.......A developementally Disabled guy coming to school with a weapon and killing students is also very bad news. It is better to change the them/us as soon as possible. Learn everything you can from your choice. Blame, Shame and Guilt do not a better person make neither is a better person made by these things. Learning from lifes events is of constant necessity. Who knows......You may be one of the few people that can reach his humanity now, don't waste that if you are given the chance......It is all glowy and a happy thing. Don't let anyone attack and hurt you or your family, sounds like you drew the boundary succinctly.

I have used and taught aggression management for care takers of the Developementally Disabled. Oddly many of the older ones are offended by the term "Developementally Disabled"and will argue that they are retarded.

They can attack just as effectively as the majority and some are even better than the majority because of practice. Though few are as potent as a regularly trained person that is not always the case. Some DDP have become regular predators with viciousness and ablities complemented by more of the natural order than what many consider civilized training.
These are no small things I say.

-HGF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users