Photo

THE CHAIN STORY

187 replies to this topic
manutdmad3
  • manutdmad3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

vic starts shooting the tires to slow it down but it spun out of control and smashed into downtown police staiton, the cops came out and arrested lance then vic...

1.Try to rescue lance
2.drive to 8-balls to plant a bomb in the hermes
3.get his gang together and attack all of the police station in vice city

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:03 PM

drove to 8 balls to plant a bomb in the hermes, but on the way, vic saw umberto, and he was like 'omfg! wtf?? u poppd mi tires u noob!' and vic was all like 'lance is more important than you, ill deal with ya later.' umberto then got a bit pissed and some cubans came and pointed guns at vic, he...
- attempted to drive to 8 balls while being shot at

- shot back and started a gunfight

- shot umberto and drove away

- slapped his knee and laughed so hard everyone else started laughing too, then his knee started hurting cuz he slapped it too much so he died a slow, painful death and exploded

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

Vic shot back and started a gunfight. It was Vic by himself along with the help of an AK versus 5 dangerous Cubans with pistols and Umberto Robina with a deadly minigun. Vic quickly decides to hide behind his car but it quickly gets destroyed by Umberto's minigun. While Vic dashes out from behind the car, he takes out 3 Cubans and badly hurts Umberto in the knee. As Umberto limps to the side behind a Cuban Hermes, Vic kills the rest of the remaining Cubans. Suddenly, it all turns quiet. There is nothing to be heard except the sirens of the VCPD. Vic then...

1) Kidnaps Umberto Robina and takes him to his Compound Safehouse
2) Steals the minigun out of Umberto's hands and interrogates him there
3) Makes a run for it and leave Umberto to die
4) Decides to ignore Umberto for now and deals with the VCPD with a 3 star wanted level

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:20 AM

Vic decides to deal with the VCPD first. He takes out all the cops, and then blatsts away the pursuing chopper. He then hits Umberto with nightstick, and when he's knocked out, Vic ties him up and takes him to-
1. The same warehouse in Downtown.
2. A garage just north of Ammunation in Downtown.
3. The top of a skyscraper in Downtown.

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

vic took umberto to the top of a downtown skyscraper, umberto woke up when they got to the top and vic....

-questioned umberto about everything

-saw lance in a vcpd chopper heading towards them

-pushed umberto off the skyscraper and went to save lance

-slapped his knee and laughed so hard bin laden came and and said 'buddy bud bud derka' and vic said 'i know kung fu!!' and they duked it out for a good 10 minutes and then umberto threw a box of cereal at vic, which gave him athelete's foot.

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

Vic questioned Umberto about everything. "Ma' boys says you plotting against me you punta" Umberto says as he clinches his wound. "What the f*ck are you talking about man? I ain't plotting nothin' against you, "punta"." "Bullsh*t! Ma boys saw an African-American in a blue suit riggin' a bomb under my Cuban Hermes" says Robina. Vic replies "Blue suit? That could have been any dumbass in Vice! Although Lance does wear a blue suit..." After several moments of quite and frustration, Umberto remarks "but why would Lance try to take me down?" Vic thinks for a moment and says "I don't know but let's find out". Vic then...

1) Takes Umberto home
2) Goes down to the Downtown Police Station and pays to get Lance out of jail.
3) Barges in the Police Station and starts shooting up everyone and rescues Lance.

manutdmad3
  • manutdmad3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:59 PM

Vic drove umberto home but when they got to little havana all of the cubans were being attacked by the army then a tank drove by and fire the canon at vic, the vic and umberto leap out of the car at the last minute then...

1. the tank try to ram into umberto and vic
2. the tank blew up umberto house
3. they saw that lance and marteenez (can't spell his name) are driving the tank and they saw the mendez brothers flying toward them in a hunter helicopte (vic and umberto)

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

The tank blew up Umberto's house. "MY HOUSE!" he yelled as it went up in flames. Suddenly, Patriots with gunmen in the back joined the scene. Soliders were dropping of out whirlybirds. Vic-
1. Uses his minigun to make a mess of the army. But he still has the tanks ramming at him.
2. Grabs a parked Voodoo and he and Umberto make an escape, the army still chasing them.
3. Knocks Umberto out and runs off, leaving him there to die.
4. Slapped his knee and laughed so hard that the tank suddenly blows his brains out, and Umberto ate thim.

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

grabbed a voodoo and drove off, the tanks were too slow to catch up but the patriots were behind them and the soldiers were about to shoot, vic said to umberto...

-take the wheel, im gonna let them see my minigun!

-take the wheel, im gonna jump onto the patriot

-im gonna stop the car! trust me, ive got a plan

-umberto, your gay, no-one f*cking likes you thats why u get rejected by every girl you meet. why the hell are you fat anyway? i thought u were tough! tell you what, let me park up the car and ill get the tredmill out the back, so you can get all sweaty, then me and the army guys'll play 'try and grab the slippery man'.

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:28 AM

Vic said to Umberto, "I'm gonna stop the car! Trust me, I've got a plan." Vic plants his foot on the brakes and at the right moment, Vic and Umberto jump out of the car as the Voodoo was steaming. The guys in the Patriots were tooken by surprise and they ran into the steaming Voodoo which caught on fire and after a few moments later, exploded and caused a chain reaction of car explosions, Patriot after Patriot. "Vic," says Umberto speechless after what he just saw, "you're a muther f*cking maniac but I love 'ya for it!" Vic and Umberto get up and hide in between houses to avoid any detection from the Army. Vic then...

1) Makes his way to his Compound Safehouse and waits for the attention to die down.
2) Steals a car and heads for the Pay 'n Spray.
3) Thinks of a plan to get Lance out of jail.
4) sh*ts himself.

manutdmad3
  • manutdmad3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:56 AM

Vic then thinks of a plan to save lance from the jail, then vic came up with a plan they are going to...

1. attemp to steal the army tank and blast the jail down

2. Dress in his army cloths (finished story mode) and go to the army base to steal the hunter helicopter

3. run in the jail with umberto both carring M249

4. get a police car and rig a bomb in it

5. powershute from a helicopter with umberto onto the roof of the jail with miniguns

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

Vic came up with a plan and they are going to get a police car and rig a bomb in it. They head over to over to 8-Ball's bomb shop along with a VCPD Cruiser and hands over $5000 for it to be rigged. Vic and Umberto carefully drive over to the Downtown Police Station and park the rigged vehicle near the entrance. Once they've done that, Vic and Umberto hurry around to the back of the station and head up the stairs to where the VCPD Maverick is. Vic presses the detonator and nearly blows up the whole front side of the station. While the officers are busy in the front, Vic heads in through the back door on the roof as Robina stays and takes guard. Minutes pass and as soon as Umberto sees some of the SWAT team arrive on the roof, Vic comes out with Lance. Then Vic, Umberto and Lance...

1) Try to escape by running down the stairs and steal the Enforcer.
2) Try to escape by stealing the VCPD Maverick and flying away.
3) Decide to stay and take care of the SWAT team.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:04 AM

The three try to escape by using the VCPD Maverick. As they fly off, they suddenly hear bullets riddling on the side of the chopper. Another VCPD Mavrerick is flying beside them, and the SWAT are hanging on the side, shooting them with SMGs! Lance takes a Micro-Uzi from the back of the chopper and fires out the window. He manages to blow up the chopper, but their chopper is smoking badly. Suddenly-
1. The chopper crashes into a building. It's on fire!
2. Lance falls out of the chopper. Vic wants to go back and save him, but he can't because of the heat.
3. The chopper's gears seem to get stuck. As the chopper goes tumbling to the ground, Vic tries to land it on top of a building.

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

Suddenly the chopper's gears seem to get stuck. As the chopper goes tumbling to the ground, Vic tries to land it on top of a building. Unsuccessful, the VCPD Maverick goes tumbling down to the streets of Downtown where cars are rumbling down below. Breaking the chopper's fall and saving of what could have been a tragic death, they accidentally land on a parked Enforcer. Vic, Lance and Umberto then...

1) Get out of the VCPD Maverick and steal the Enforcer.
2) Get out of the VCPD Maverick and make a run for it.
3) Get out of the VCPD Maverick and try to take on the police.

Claudespy
  • Claudespy

Claude runs the world!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

The Trio take on the police. But they confronted by a tank.
1)They take the tank head on
2)They run like babies.

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

They take on the tank. While Umberto and Lance are shooting the tank with their AK's, Vic runs to the driver side of the tank, pulls the soldier our and beats him to death with nothing but his fists and pure anger. As there is only space for two in the tank, Vic, Lance and Umberto run over and steal a Sentinel that is close by. As they make their way across the bridge connecting Downtown and Prawn Island, they are confronted by a road barrier made of barricades, Police Cruisers and officers armed with pistols. Driving, Vic then....

1) Crashes through the barricade.
2) Tells everyone to jump out of the car
3) Turn around and go the other way

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

Vic tells everyone to get out, and Umberto got hit bad and falls, Lance and Vic run into an ally when 2 SWAT vans bull up infront of them.

1. They surrender
2. vic pulls out his beretta. click. nothing. SWAT opens fire
3. They run away facing the growing amount of uniformed cops

manutdmad3
  • manutdmad3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

Vic pulls out his beretta.click .nothing then the swats fired vic closed his eyes, when he opened them the swat team was on the floor bleeding to death, it turns out that 10 vic gang member has appeared behind them shoot the swat team with their A.Ks 4 of them were armed with A.Ks 2 of them were armed with rocket lanchers and 2 of them were armed withe snipers and 2 were armed with a spaz shotgun then they vic ,lance and their gang members...

1.vic ordered the snipers to get on a building and take out the cops and swat team on the bridge while the rocket lanchers blew up the barrier and the other 6 gang members try to steal a army barracks so they could all get away

2 attack the officers head on

3. rescue umberto

thecommander
  • thecommander

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

Vic and his men go back for Umberto but they dont find anything. And the cops are still shooting. Vics men shoot back but it does little. Some of Vics men fall to the ground. Lance runs back into the ally. Vic picks up an AK and one of his men with an AK and...

1. Heads for lance
2.Goes across the street and heads for the bridge
3. Goes the hospital to find umberto.

the_don94
  • the_don94

iHack™

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

Vic picks up an AK and one of his men with an AK and heads for lance. As they start to approach Lance, a Gang Rancher packed with AK's and SMG's cut off Vic and his gang member. Out of instinct, Vic pops a Shark in the head. As a chain reaction, all the Sharks come out as if out for revenge. As Vic tries to duck for cover as the Sharks start to blast their way, the gang member falls to the ground with a bullet in the side of his head. Vic, seeing the body drop heavily to the pavement, unloads his AK into the group of heavily armed Sharks. As Vic takes cover behind a wall reloading his AK, Lance pops out of the alley and let's his SPAZ 12 shotgun unload on the Sharks. Vic again jumps out from behind the wall ready to unleash hell only to see Lance standing over a group of dead Sharks. As a civilian tries to avoid the mayhem, he gets in Vic's way. Vic opens up with driver door and kicks the civilian out. As he enters the Admiral, he motions Lance to get in. They then...

1) Drive down to their Compound Safehouse
2) Try to find Umberto at the Downtown Hospital
3) Tries to track down some Sharks on Prawn Island

thecommander
  • thecommander

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

Vic and Lance drive to the hospital. Once inside they find the room, two dead cops and Umberto gaged and cuffed to his bed. Vic looks around, and 5 Cholos come out of nowhere. "What the-" Vic wakes up with Lance, and Umberto in the back of a truck. The hatch is un-locked. Vic is surprised when he jumps out there is an unloaded pistol on the ground. They are in the mall parking lot. Vic...

1. picks up the pistol and investigates
2. picks up the pistol and puts his unconscience friends in to a nearby greenwood.
3.Goes to the drivers seat of the Benson and drives to his suite.

Grove OG5
  • Grove OG5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

Takes the pistol and puts his unconscious friends in a greenwood and then he...
1.Kills the Cholo scum
2.Drives off to his suite

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

drives off to his suite, he carries umberto and lance one at a time into is living room and they wake up. vic thinks they're too hot now with the cops and they should escape vice city, umberto, being the pussy that he is, agrees with vic but lance is like 'i want revenge on those muthas! and them greaseball cholos! vic replies:

- fine, you stay here and get yourself killed, cuz i wont be here to get you out of trouble again.

- your right lance, we cant let this slide, they deserve everything we got, sorry umberto

- okay, i say we all vote on it

- lance, shut the f*cking hell up for once in your life! how dare you yell that in my face! im gonna make umberto belly flop ya! mwahahahhahahaha!!

Grove OG5
  • Grove OG5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:30 AM

Vic shouts at Lance:- lance, shut the f*cking hell up for once in your life! how dare you yell that in my face! im gonna make umberto belly flop ya! mwahahahhahahaha!We are leaving.Where do they go?
1.Liberty city
2.San Andreas

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Grove OG5 @ Sep 1 2008, 06:30)
Vic shouts at Lance:- lance, shut the f*cking hell up for once in your life! how dare you yell that in my face! im gonna make umberto belly flop ya! mwahahahhahahaha!We are leaving.Where do they go?
1.Liberty city
2.San Andreas

err, that one was meant to be a joke, i always do a really stupid one that ruins the plot. so pick another, more sensible one wink.gif

macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (Grove OG5 @ Sep 1 2008, 06:30)
1.Liberty city
2.San Andreas

San Andreas.

"We need a vacation in Las Venturas"

They head off to the airport. When they get there, its closed due to a bomb scare.

"sh*t, its closed, oh well. We need to go get some rest"

They then:

1. Go to their safe house
2. go somewhere else

alexrdh
  • alexrdh

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:09 AM

They go somewhere...

1. Deal at the ship at the docks
2. Malibu Club
3. Lance's Apartment

jorgos
  • jorgos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

They go to the Malibu Club, and bump into Kent Paul, who in his usual way, starts running his mouth to them, without any idea, who they are. Lance takes him behind the Malibu Club for disrespecting Vic, and threatens Kent's life, when Vic tries to calm him down. Paul says, he'll do anything.
  • Lance takes Paul and Vic in his car and drives way
  • Lance asks Paul information about Ricardo Diaz
  • Lance tells Paul to get them tickets to Las Venturas, today

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

Lance says he wants two tickets to Las Venturas. 'Oh mate! That's a bit too much, out of the blue I mite add!' Lance then holds up Kent by his shirt collar. 'GIVE US THOSE TICKETS YOU FOOL!' screams Lance. 'Okay, Okay! Just let me down!' says Paul. 'There's some blue nutter who knows exactly where to get that juice, but thing is, he's up in a cell at the FBI Headquarters in Downtown! You'll never get to him!' 'So,' begins Vic, 'If we get him out of there, we can get plane tickets to Las Venturas?' 'Yes mate, yes!' exclaims Paul.
1. Lance decides to go and break out Kent's friend, but Vic isn't too sure if it's a good idea.
2. Lance and Vic decide to go and break out Kent's friend.
3. Lance decides it's too much trouble, and that they'll stay in Vice City.
4. Lance takes a glass from the bar, then slams it across Kent's head, and then runs up onto the stage and does the chicken dance.

tekkenfreek233
  • tekkenfreek233

Scheisse!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

Lance decides to go and breake out Kent's friend, but Vic isn't too sure if it's a good idea. Lance eventually convinces Vic that it will be easy. Vic and Lance head to the FBI headquarters and sneak in quietly and unnoticed.
"You see? It's easy!" Lance whispers.
They eventually make it to the cell quietly.
"Oh thank you, kind sirs. I've been waiting 25 years for this!"
"Yeah, yeah keep it down!" says Vic as Lance inspects the cell lock.
"Damn! It's a Flange 9000!" says Lance
"Is that what the kids are calling it these days?" asks Vic.
"No, I need a key card from one of the guards!"
So. . .

1. Vic quickly takes down an FBI guard and steals his key card
2. They are noticed by an FBI guard and all hell breaks loose
3. They quickly and quietly figure out a way to get the prisoner out alive when they're noticed by an FBI guard and all hell breaks loose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users