Gta III Chain story
Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:15 PM
1. Toni, Niko and Vic are at the Johnson House with Cesar and Kendl.
2. Sweet tells Tommy to bring his Vercetti Gang here to shut the Ballas up.
3. Tommy gets happy and asks whether he should move to VC and bring his empire!
Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:28 PM
1. The Ballas are completely exterminated from Los Santos. Soon, they start rebuilding in San Fierro.
2. The Ballas are way too powerful for any of those gangs. So, they end up defeating them. Tommy, Claude and CJ part ways.
3. Mid-way through the war, each of the "allied" powers break up and start a city-wide gang war with each other.
Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:34 PM
1. They decide to build up an attack on the Vagos to end up all the drugs in Los Santos.
2. Sweet tells Tommy and his empire to stop the use of hard drugs.
3. They tell Claude to bring the Yakuza to the West in LS.
Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:50 PM
1. There starts a conflict, making all of the gangs hate each other.
2. Sweet and Kenji tell Tommy to stop importing drugs. So, he listens and Los Santos becomes a drug-free city.
3. Everybody stops importing drugs, except for the Vagos. So, now the allied powers need to take them down.
Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:51 PM
1. They take down the Vagos
2. Vercetti Gang wants to ally with Vagos
3. Vagos brings the Rifa to LS so they bring drugs more and more from SF.
Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:43 PM
1. 10 Patriots are driving down the road, heading towards LS. They are filled with drugs. So, the gang ambushes them.
2. A small biker gang drives down the road. Even though the gang doesn't know it, the bikers have the drugs. So, they let them pass.
3. A stolen SFPD helicopter flies over. Its the Rifa with the drugs, but CJ's gang doesn't know it. They think they are cops.
Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:07 PM
1. CJ and the others rocket launch them
2. They get to break the roadblock
3. They break the roadblock and move onto LS when CJ, Claude, Tommy and Sweet in a car chase them with Sweet driving and the others take out M4's in the car where they lock the doors, open the window and sit in a way so they can shot with it.
Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:33 PM
1. They hear that the Rifa and Vagos are pissed and put a price on CJ's and the others' heads.
2. Cesar gets a call from his friend saying that the Rifa are staying out of Los Santos for good.
3. It turns out that the Vagos have gone back to the narcotics business, even without the help of the Rifa.
Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:47 PM
1. Cesar decides to setup Tommy because he is high on drugs.
2. Claude is invited by Carl to come to his house (one of the properties).
3. Claude buys his own home around Ganton.
Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:17 PM
1. Wiping out the Vagos, completely.
2. Extending their businesses into San Fierro.
2. Extending their businesses into Las Venturas.
Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:35 PM
*After ripping Vagos off, they create business' in SF.
*Claude is thinking about to stop the mute-record.
*Carl and Sweet are thinking to betray Cesar.
Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:29 PM
1. The Da Nang Boys and Rifa kick the intruding gangs out of San Fierro and back to Los Santos.
2. The Da Nang Boys are eliminated, but the Rifa are still strong.
3. The Rifa are eliminated but the Da Nang Boys are still strong.
Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:40 PM
1. They call the Cuban Gang to join San Andreas and kick the Da Nang Boys out of there.
2. They continue struggling
3. They give up
Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:04 AM
1. Look to take over the last city of San Andreas...Las Venturas!
2. Have had enough and look into making money.
3. All return to their home cities.
Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:32 AM
1. CJ decides to let Vercetti Gang take over San Fierro
2. Yakuza's take over Las Venturas
3. Cesar is now feuding with Groove for more turf.
Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:58 PM
1. Is upset but stays behind with CJ, just in case he needs him.
2. Is angry and goes on a rampage, destroying all of the Mafia Families in Las Venturas.
3. Heads back to Liberty City because he thinks there is nothing more for him in San Andreas.
Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:25 PM
1. Yakuza take over the place again...
2. Yakuza have now an on going war with the Triads.
3. CJ thinks about to turning his back on one of the gangs.
Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:54 PM
1. Hatred between CJ's crew and the Yakuza and Claude. There's a huge, state-wide gang war.
2. Complete chaos. Claude and the Yakuza want to completely eliminate the Triads' hold over San Andreas.
3. Tommy and the Vercetti Gang splitting up from the GSF and the other allies.
Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:00 PM
1. A war between all the allies is on-going for who should own San Andreas.
2. They are thinking to return to their hometown.
3. Vercetti Gang is thinking to move back to Vice City.
Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:51 AM
1. Goes to Staunton Island to see how the Yakuza are doing, here in the East Coast.
2. Goes to Portland to see if the Leone Family have grown back to power.
3. Goes to Shoreside Vale to see if the Columbian Cartel are on their way back up again.
Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:03 AM
A.Kills the Leones and Triads
B.Help the Triads and Ally with them
C.Help the Leones and apoligize to them and Betray the Yakuza
D.Claude Drives away
Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:03 AM
1. Plan a heist and steal their drugs and money from a Front.
2. Go to Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club and destroy it!
3. Perform a drive-by over at Saint Marco's Bistro.
Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:59 AM
An interuption stands in their way. The roads leading up to Salvatores mansion are heavily guarded by Flamethrower weilding Leones who are out for blood and will do anything to protect their family and their culture. Multiple Bullet-Proof, Fire-Proof, and Bomb-Proof are also blocking the way in sections of two.
What do the Yakuzas and the Triads do?
1. Chicken out and retreat back to their seperate locations in Staunton Island and Portland
2. Have one Yakuza drive to Ft. Staunton to hijack a tank while the other Triads and Yakuzas try to fend the Leones off
3. Risk it all and have a full out battle
4. Risk it all and try to drive through all of the Leone barracades
Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:05 PM
1. They pour kerosene everywhere and light a match. They set Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club up in flames.
2. They find Joey Leone sitting in the office. Then, him and Claude have a fist fight.
3. They piss everywhere and leave. However, when they get outside, the LCPD and SWAT are waiting for them.
Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:34 PM
1. Joey dies.
2. Claude is wasted, respawns at hospital.
3. Joey wants to get out of there.
Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:30 PM
He heads through Chinatown and goes towards the Callahan Bridge.
- When he gets there, he meets a Yakuza member and he gives him a job to do.
- The Triads see him and begin to make their way towards him, armed with baseball bats and knifes. Claude is unarmed as he has just respawned.
- He heads across the Callahan Bridge into Staunton Island.
Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:07 PM
1. And tell Kenji that he wants war against the Leones.
2. Winning some big money!
3. And look for Asuka and Maria.
Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:05 PM
1. Getting a Leone guard on a plane and shooting all 100 Yakuzas from above
2. Half Leone cars drive up in eigths and kill them all with UZI'S
3. Do nothing
4. Surrender to the Yakuzas and give them anything they wish
Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:04 PM
1. Takes 5 carfuls of Yakuza and drive over to Saint Mark's to kill the Leones.
2. Waits until Leone back-up arrives so that he could kill them, too.
3. Steals a Dodo plane from Francis Int'l Airport and return fire against Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club.
Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:43 AM
A.Claude and the Yakuza gets killed by the Bomb
B.Claude and the Yakuza destroy the car
C.They retreat and survive escaping the car
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users