Gta III Chain story
Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:05 AM
He meets our team.
In a short time before his arrival, Claude, 8Ball, Phil and Toni Cipriani along with John Baker and Angela Scott formed themselves into an organization called "Liberty Lightning", consisting from FBI and Cipriani Family. They made their goal to wipe out all drug-trdaing gangs in Liberty City so that the Zaibatsu could move in and start their business with ease.
The Red Valdez makes a deal with the Liberty Lightning about cooperation. He also suggests making Toni's villa his headquarters for a while, which everybody agrees to do.
However, not everything goes so smooth, as the Colombians arrive and kill all Zaibatsu, Ciprianis and FBI guarding the villa. Then they...
1. Wire the villa with explosives
2. Throw Molotovs in the windows.
3. Bring the Rocket Launchers and shoot down the villa
4. Break in and start the slaughter.
Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:51 PM
The team and The Red Valdez are lucky; they are still alive, but the mansion is completely destroyed. The Columbian Cartler members leave the place before the cops arrive. We can hear sirens of firetruck, police cars and ambulances'.
1. Stay here and wait for help.
2. Try to get away only to fail.
3. Try to get away and suceed.
Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:32 PM
Uno Carbine sais that in the Ghost Town there is a sex shop (across the street from LC Bank) which was in fact the Zaibatsu underground. He also tells that there is a Pharmaceutical factory in Pike Creek which as well was under Zaibatsu control.
So the Zaibatsu and the Liberty Lightning members decide to...
1. Move their HQ to Sex Shop in Ghost Town
2. Move their HQ to Pharmaceutical Factory in Pike Creek
3. Move out of Shoreside Vale (for now)
Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:34 PM
At the Sex Shop, one of the guys propose to position some Zaibatsu members on the top of the surrounding buildings just in case the Colombians wanted to be polite with them ( ).
The shop has many underground rooms like chambers, toilets, etc...
The other day, they...
1. Plan an attack on the Colombian Cartel.
2. Invite some ho's to have fun.
3. Lay low in the Sex Shop.
4. They decide to take a look at the abandonned bank.
Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:41 PM
They will have to act quickly becuase if they don't wipe out the Cartel, the Cartel will wipe out the Zaibatsu and kill The Red Valdez.
So the Zaibatsu and Liberty Lightning decide to send Claude to...
1. Steal some Cartel Cruisers to sneak into the mansion
2. Go on a rampage to slaughter the majority of the Cartel members
3. Go to Phil's place to steal explosives in order to wire the mansion and blow it up
Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:33 PM
He manage to steal a couple of Cartel Cruisers.
Now, they decide to...
1. Go on a rampage to slaugther the majority of the Cartel members.
2. Go to Phil's place to steal explosives in order to wire the mansion and to blow it up.
Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:41 PM
Claude, John, Angela, Uno Carbine and Phil go to Cedar Grove and start a bloodshed. John Baker calls in for FBI agents to assist them, The Red Valdez gives the crew 20 Zaibatsu enforcers to assist them, Toni joins along with 12 Mafia members - all that was left of the once great Leone Family. They engage in a shootout with the overwhelming number of Cartel members and in the end....
1. They manage to win, although, except for the crew, only 2 Zaibatsu and 3 Mafiosi remain alive
2. They lose, and, except for the crew, only 2 Zaibatsu and 3 Mafiosi remain alive
Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:22 PM
The Cartel goons single out [decision] to kill as an example, and the rest are escorted to cruisers. The 5 thugs left are killed. Who was killed?
4. Uno Carbine
[note: this person is gone for good]
[note: claude is not on the list, because they know how valuable he is]
[note: only 23 Cartel remain alive]
Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:32 AM
Anyway, you COULD NOT choose Uno Carbine because he is killed by Claude in GTA2 in 2013
Despite Angela being so beautiful that even some Cartel members put down theirr weapons, there was a ruthless one, Armando, who was the Cartel's current leader, who came up to her and put 20 M16 bullets in her head. Then he joins the prisoners in the escort.
Now there how it goes: There are two cruisers. In one car, except for the Colombian driver, sits Claude, John and Toni, in the other one are Uno and Phile with Armando. The Cruisers take off and speed along the road towards the dam.
1. John manages to pull out a handgun (which he was hiding in his jock strap) and shoots the Cruiser driver.
2. The FBI block the road and surround the cruisers
3. The Zaibatsu show up and stop the Cuisers
Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:37 PM
They kill the remaining Colombians and they get in the Zaibatsu's vehicles. They leave the place and go...
1. To Angela's murder scene.
2. To the Sex Shop.
3. To Salvatore Leone's mansion in Portland.
Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:55 PM
Soon enough John, CLaude, Toni, Phil and Uno join them.
Uno Carbine managed to obtain a priceless information: Armando with 16 remaining Colombians and 20 Bodyguards locked down in the mansion. The more the Zaibatsu and the team wait, the less the chance that they will defeat him.
Uno Carbine suggests that the Zaibatsu and Liberty Lightning should attack the Cartel's mansion the next day, otherwise Armando may get reinforcements.
So the next day 20 Zaibatsu Cars with Zaibatsu men and our team inside pull up to the Mansion. The crew decides to...
1. Storm the place
2. Go in stealthily
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:21 PM
They go to Cedar Grove at the Cartel's mansion and they manage to get in the walls of it sucessfuly and quietly. They wait for the others and...
1. They try to go in quietly in the mansion.
2. They get spotted trying.
3. They get all sniped, apart from Uno Carbine.
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:36 PM
Armando is drinking liquor while his bodyguards play Blackjack in the adjacent room. The team...
1. Takes out the guards first, then go to Armando
2. Tyr to sneak past the guards and get to Armando
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:48 PM
They suceed in killing the guards quietly and they go into Armando's room. He doesn't seem to know you're there.
1. Shoot him in the head.
2. Subdue him.
Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:20 PM
John, Claude, Toni, Uno and Phil simultaneously shoot him from their guns. As they do so, the remaining 16 Cartel members and 10 Bodyguards storm the mansion. But suddenly the Zaibatsu distract the Colombians' and bodyguards' attention on themselves. So there is a shootout between the Cartel and Zaibatsu. After a while...
1. The Colombians win and only 3 Zaibatsu henchmen remained alive
2. The Zaibatsu win and only 2 Colombians and 1 Bidyguard remain alive
3. Both sides took heavy losses
Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:51 PM
Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:40 PM
Claude: Now time for some rest.
(A voice from behind)
Voice: Hold it right there folks. None of you should move.
1. Some corrupted cops.
2. Columbians with more reinforcements.
3. Cipriani with mafias.
Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:06 PM
The cops demand $ 10.000.000 and in return they won't tell anyone the truth... Meanwhile...
1. Claude sneaks up and hits them to death with Baseball Bat
2. Uno Carbine throws a Molotov at them
3. Toni splatters them with shotgun
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users