» «
Photo

Hitman: Absolution

1,461 replies to this topic
deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:15 PM Edited by Seddo, 11 May 2011 - 10:17 PM.

After enjoying Hitman: Blood Money, Eidos have already confirmed that they're working on Hitman 5. Now I have discovered a gameplay video from youtube about Hitman 5 but I am not sure whether it is real or fake.

Hitman 5 : Hired Gun?

So is it real or is it fake? I'm not really sure myself. confused.gif

---------------------

Teaser trailer, released, 10/05/11

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:40 PM

It's just the same footage looped over and over again. It doesn't look THAT good, either. Seems fake.

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:45 PM

Looks fake to me. All they've done is modded the clothes of 47 and enemies. The first clip is from the Delgado level, the second clip is from the Paris Operahouse level and the third clip is from the Heaven and Hell mission (more specifically in the place where you have the duel with the devil guy, sorry I can't remember his name)

Also it says it's an Eidos developer talking, why would a developer from the publisher be talking, if anyone it should be a developer from IO Interactive as they are...the developers of the game plus the guy doesn't sound Danish enough (IO Interactive are Danish)

Of course if it is real then is looks sh*te. the shelf breaking looks last gen

deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

Yes I think you are right especially since Hitman looks totally the same from Blood Money. Anyways I would have expected officially Eidos to release this as this would ave been spread around to all the gaming sites. However with this being fake, we still wonder how much Hitman 5 will have improved and developed from Blood Money.

So guys, any ideas on the Hitman 5 title's name? biggrin.gif

I got one, Hitman: Killer's Instict
Oh wait that is a bit rubbish but I think of one soon!

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

Fake. And you can see it from a mile away. I search news about Hitman 5 announcment and whatnot every day just to be sure i don`t miss it. My favourite game of all time

james_root
  • james_root

Gaming Since Forever

• Members

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:05 PM

fake... at hitman 5 we won't see agent 47. (you know why if you finished blood&money)

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:09 PM Edited by deathdealer, 05 November 2007 - 05:12 PM.

QUOTE (james_root @ Nov 5 2007, 17:05)
fake... at hitman 5 we won't see agent 47. (you know why if you finished blood&money)

he's not dead. diana injected 47 with the same substance that 47 injected that agent in the rehab center. diana gives 47 the revival serum and his silver ballers. if you shake the analog stick up and down in the credits, 47 will wake up and you will have to kill everyone

deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:46 PM

lol james_root you still haven't finished Hitman: Blood Money yet! biggrin.gif

james_root
  • james_root

Gaming Since Forever

• Members

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (deadman28 @ Nov 5 2007, 17:46)
lol james_root you still haven't finished Hitman: Blood Money yet! biggrin.gif

i finished the game but yo ushould have known that he went to China or somewhere else and finished this agency career

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

It was never even mentioned that he was finishing his 'contract' work.

spyro_ie
  • spyro_ie

Go With the Flow

• Members

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

That bit actually confused me. From what I remember, he had to go into some back room or something? I failed to see what was going on. And I didn't realise either that Agent SMith was in the Hitman games before.

Can't wait for the new one though. Quite enjoyed Blood Money. In fact, I'm playing it again on Pro. I forgot how easy it is though.

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

Trust me, I'm a pipe smoker

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:56 PM

the first part of the Vid looks exactly like the beginning of level2: Vintage year

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:48 PM

The ending.

From what i figure he might went to kill somebody in China

But i dont know well the ending confuses me too

We'll have to wait for thee next game to see.Cant wait for it.Never actually knew Hitman 5 was coming. happy.gif

GhostMann
  • GhostMann

The Q? Remainz with UFOS

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

Go to gamespot n it says Hitman(working title) or go to hitman website....

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
  • Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

• Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:40 AM

5's plotline seems to be, from someone who has beaten Blood Money completely:

Agent 47 will now be tracking Diana as he is unsure whether is she is friend or foe, she has left the agency to save herself and formed a new one under someone she only refers to once, as "The Raja." The Raja is in fact looking for 47 and is eager to know whether Diana has found him yet at the end of Blood Money. 47 ends the game by purchasing a room to stay in from some old asian man. The next game will be about this new agency*, 47 and Diana, and this 'Raja' fellow.

Uno Carb
  • Uno Carb

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:45 AM

I was looking at this morning and apparently Agent 47 enjoys shiny fabrics. I mean, just look at that green camo shirt just shimmer and glare.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake @ Nov 6 2007, 01:40)

Agent 47 will now be tracking Diana as he is unsure whether is she is friend or foe, she has left the agency to save herself and formed a new one under someone she only refers to once, as "The Raja." The Raja is in fact looking for 47 and is eager to know whether Diana has found him yet at the end of Blood Money. 47 ends the game by purchasing a room to stay in from some old asian man. The next game will be about this new agency*, 47 and Diana, and this 'Raja' fellow.

That could make sense.

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:12 PM

Diana still works for the Agency. You hear her say on the phone call "All of our systems are back online." Referring to the Agency's systems which she closed shortly before the mission "A Dance with the Devil". Where does this "Raja" name come from?

• Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Pandazoot @ Nov 6 2007, 14:12)
Where does this "Raja" name come from?

At the end of the game, Diana recieves a call from a man who asks if 47 has been located yet. She refers to him as "The Raja", that's it.

And I believe it's a new agency she's working for, one she may have had a hand in creating.

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake @ Nov 6 2007, 21:36)

At the end of the game, Diana recieves a call from a man who asks if 47 has been located yet. She refers to him as "The Raja", that's it.

And I believe it's a new agency she's working for, one she may have had a hand in creating.

No, she says "Your majesty."

Greene
  • Greene

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Pandazoot @ Nov 6 2007, 21:38)
QUOTE (Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake @ Nov 6 2007, 21:36)

No, she says "Your majesty."

Yeah, at the end, she says something along the lines of "We haven't located him yet, your Majesty".

I've completed every Hitman game in the series 100% and I've never heard any mention of "the Raja". Seems like speculation to me. I'd personally expect that we may perhaps come up against the mystery man that was responsible for influencing Sergei in Hitman: Silent Assassin. We don't see him after that, and he seemed pretty damn important to me.

But at this stage, no one can really know what to expect in Hitman 5.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:29 PM

Really, coulda SWORE she said Raja, I'll play Blood Money's last part now and see.

G MONEY $$$
  • G MONEY $$$

Moneybaggz

• The Connection

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:31 AM

You couldn't tell that that video was fake? Listen to the guys voice. confused.gif

deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

I am guessing Agent 47's missions will be in China especially with Diana tracking him down. Maybe now all of his missions can link up and mean something.

I remember 47 walking in to a room and I assumed it was China all the way due to how the things looked in the room. However Diana seemed to be in a high-class office and yes she does talk on the phone but I am not familiar with 'the Raja.' Any specific meaning? Is she refering to Agent 47?

I thought Diana and 47 will become friends but I maybe wrong.

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:57 AM

There is no Raja! She said "Your Majesty" on the phone.

Greene
  • Greene

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:12 PM

Yeah, and apparently Diana is making the call from Copenhagen (some of the landmarks in the that sequence can be seen in Copenhagen).

• Members

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

Alright guys, I concede, I was wrong, I apologize.

For some goddamn reason I had "Raja" stuck in my head and I have absolutely no idea why. I'm more pissed that I can't figure that out than being wrong. Your Majesty....maybe I just linked that to a Raja, who knows.

Fleckz
  • Fleckz

~ Sierra Lieutenant ~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Pandazoot @ Nov 5 2007, 15:45)
Looks fake to me. All they've done is modded the clothes of 47 and enemies. The first clip is from the Delgado level, the second clip is from the Paris Operahouse level and the third clip is from the Heaven and Hell mission (more specifically in the place where you have the duel with the devil guy, sorry I can't remember his name)

Also it says it's an Eidos developer talking, why would a developer from the publisher be talking, if anyone it should be a developer from IO Interactive as they are...the developers of the game plus the guy doesn't sound Danish enough (IO Interactive are Danish)

Of course if it is real then is looks sh*te. the shelf breaking looks last gen

Uh huh.

Bullsh*t video with some wanker pretending to be from Eidos.

deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:08 PM

Will Hitman 5 have more missions that last time because I felt that Hitman: Blood Money had great long missions which I enjoyed however it was about 10-13 (not sure of the number of missions)?

So 47 and Diana both left the agency? Or did agency fall apart? I can't remember that back but I am sure 47 has left.

So if Diana did leave, who would give 47 the objectives of each mission and tell him what to do in order to complete the objectives? mercie_blink.gif

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:41 PM

Diana still works for the Agency however we are unsure if 47 does. But I have a theory.

Well I "Digged up the past" (Hitman 2 reference tounge.gif ) and I found a post I made on Hitman Forum almost 18 months ago and here it is with my theory of the ending...

QUOTE (Mr Pandazoot (02/06/2006))
OK so after playing the last level and watching the Cut Scenes here is what I thought...

I believe that 47 definitely knew what Diana was going to do however I don't think he was willing to go along with it and would rather have gone up against the SWAT. You hear him mention "Death is a risky thing." where he is referring to the plan and he is still unsure about the plan, he also has questions for Diana about the plan such as "Who is this wheelchair guy anyway?" and then Diana plunges the serum into his neck and he shouts "Bitch!" because he is not willing to go along with the plan, not because he thinks Diana is a traitor.

The bit that gets me however is where Diana says "You've bought me one more night." I can't think of much of an explanation for this apart from maybe Diana wanted to stay with Alexander so that she can dig up more information on The Franchise and of course also so Diana can accompany Alexander to the church and plant the Ballers and revive 47.

The line "I've never killed a man, it was quite pleasant." spoken by Diana in my opinion is just a line to try and convince Alexander that she enjoyed killing 47 and hence make her seem more committed to The Franchise.

As for the scene where Diana is on the phone this is definitely not a client in my opinion as the questions are indeed to personal about the business, so therefore it must be one of the heads of the ICA. The Danish skyline in the window could suggest that it is a monarch of Denmark although I think the English accent shown by Diana makes it just as likely that this person could be a British Monarch and like somebody said earlier in the topic, the Danish skyline and pictures could just be an Easter Egg of some kind for IO Interactive. But the English accent isn't something to go by as I think that Diana's temporary replacement in Hitman 2 (the level after Basement Killing) had an American accent, although I could be wrong, anybody remember?

Finally I think the scene with 47 in China is just scene to show 47 is still in business. While I admit that the area does look a bit like the brothel from Lee Hong Assassination and Wang Fou Incident, I don't think 47 would be looking for some "sweet loving" and I think the main evidence to show this is that 47 is in his trademark black clothes with white shirt and red tie and has a briefcase which I think has the ICA symbol on it. I would have thought 47 would have his casual clothes on if he had left the business (47 wearing gardener's clothes while in Sicily and hiding his stuff under his shed)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users