5,236 replies to this topic
radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (radicell @ Aug 25 2008, 03:46)
QUOTE (radioman's turn in CG33)
Since I have V.2, I think i'll go ahead and do The Green Sabre, So i'll take a turn now.

Mission-The Green Sabre
Called by- Radioman
Stats- 42.78%
Link- GTA SnP (http://gtasnp.com/12861)
Notes- Bought All Countryside Safehouses
        - Collected Ammo/Armor
        - Did 2 Unique Stunt Jumps
        - Got Helen as a girlfriend, she can be found at San Luis Obispo.
        - Saved at the Santa Cruz trailer park

@Girishb, on the stat sheet, it says that jajbrother did the taxi fares, but I was the one who did them. Just thought i'd point that out.

Also, sorry about the long turn.

What the hell is a San Luis Obispo, and where is Santa Cruz?

Sorry about that, I use the Real Names Mod and that is what it says in my game. Santa Cruz is Angel Pine and when I got Helena as a GF, it said on screen that she is available at San Luis Obispo(i'm not sure of the actual ingame name for that location, though). It also says in my game Los Angeles instead of Los Santos, San Francisco instead of San Fierro, Las Vegas instead of Las Venturas, etc. Sorry about the confusion.

Also, while i'm at it, Welcome back Unlimited. Hope you get back into the Chain Game soon.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:25 PM Edited by aFinn, 25 August 2008 - 01:27 PM.

I guess I'll start with the guessing of the vehicle unlocks. Some of them might be wrong, but at least this is a start.

Vehicle Plan

8-Track - 2 vehicles - FBI truck and Monster in Dillimore
Bloodbowl - 1 -
Kick Start - 1 - Hotknife in Santa Maria Beach
Dirt Track - 1 - Tornado in Willowfield?

Boat School - 1 Bronze - Squalo in Santa Maria Beach
Boat School - 1 Silver -
Boat School - 1 Gold

Bike School - 1 Bronze - PCJ in Grove
Bike School - 1 Silver - Freeway in Blueberry safehouse
Bike School - 1 Gold - underwater NRG near SF airport

Mission Unlocked:
Cesar Vialpando - 1 -

Based on OrionSR's turn where he did:
-Cesar Vialpando
-Boat school silver
-Bloodbowl

I am thinking that those 3 may have unlocked the following:
-Hunter in LS airport helipad
-Packer in Mulholland safehouse
-underwater Infernus in Panopticon

but so far I haven't investigated further which might be which and if those are correct ones.

BTW: to check the underwater spawns I did the undrowning glitch for the first time, pretty cool trick.

cacarla
  • cacarla

Criticism Follows Success

• Members

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Gold at the bike school gives us a FCR-900, NRG-500 and a Freeway right?? Other than that, also three boats spawn at the boat school if you emerge winning gold.

8-track gives us a Hotring racer and a Monster in the parking lot of the Stadium(LS Forum).
Orion and Rubregg know best about the vehicle spawns, so lets leave it to them smile.gif

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:52 PM Edited by aFinn, 25 August 2008 - 03:57 PM.

QUOTE (cacarla @ Aug 25 2008, 18:28)
Gold at the bike school gives us a FCR-900, NRG-500 and a Freeway right?? Other than that, also three boats spawn at the boat school if you emerge winning gold.

8-track gives us a Hotring racer and a Monster in the parking lot of the Stadium(LS Forum).
Orion and Rubregg know best about the vehicle spawns, so lets leave it to them smile.gif

cacarla, if you look at this map
(http://pdescobar.hom...3_map_start.png)
you'll see that the normal game rewards have been marked as early-enabled, and we have new rewards/ vehicle unlocks (mission triggered vehicles) which I am referring to now. If you look back in this thread, you'll notice we've been discussing these vehicle unlocks quite a few times before.

For example the following posts made by OrionSR:

Mission Unlocks: There is a lot more that can be unlocked at the beginning of the game.
CG Reward Vehicles: Almost all "standard" reward vehicles are replaced with always available vehicles. The exceptions are the driving school and flight school rewards.
Other reward vehicles have been replaced with new reward vehicles. The rewards are designed to encourage people to complete the schools in restricted territories in order to have the good vehicles in LS early in the game.

Notes to new players on the unlocked vehicles in the custom Chain Game saves.

Most of the vehicles that are unlocked by missions have been replaced by vehicle generators that are always available. The vehicles that are unlocked have been changed and moved someplace else; so most of the time something other that the standard vehicles are unlocked when these missions are completed. So far no one has made much progress on discovering the "vehicle plan" of which new vehicles are unlocked during certain missions.

The Hydra at the airstrip is always available: I think jaj's brother car might have been unlocked.

The Dumper at the Quarry is always unlocked, and moved to the back lot so it is out of the way of the mission and doesn't need to be driven out of the bottom of the quarry if you want to play with it. I think this mission unlocks an aircraft in LV. I'm pretty sure the Dozer in this mission was left at default setting.

It would be pretty difficult to figure out the vehicle plan without quite a few hints. The plan doesn't always make a lot of sense. For starters, the default scripts can only unlock vehicles for missions that normally unlock vehicles. I suspect most players are only vaguely aware of the specifics of the vehicle unlocks on a normal game; I certainly learned a lot once I started examining the scripts. If there is enthusiasm for solving the puzzle I'll try to work up a complete list. Not all vehicles have been changed, that's liable to get confusing. Many of the vehicles that get hidden (originally locked SF aircraft) have their variables changed so they never get hidden, some of the unlocked vehicles were displayed early; some sort of unlock tally for the current save would make the job much more practical.

Normally vehicles are unlocked near the mission but this is seldom (never?) the case for the custom save vehicles. When possible I tried to provide some sort of association with the mission (bike school unlocks bikes, but boat school only unlocks 1 boat). However, for the most part the mission unlock vehicles based on story progression. For example, the missions that can be completed early in the game usually unlock vehicles in Los Santos or the northern Badlands. The idea is to encourage people to complete the missions early so the custom vehicles will be available when CJ is in that area.

Anyway, if people want to take a shot at decoding the plan during the next round I'll see what kind of hint system I can work up for you. It's not terribly practical for one person to try to work it all out during Chain Game play. I haven't been helping since I usually unlock too many vehicles during my turns.

Vehicle Plan Hints

Early Unlocks
8-Track - 2 vehicles
Bloodbowl - 1
Kick Start - 1
Dirt Track - 1

Early in CG
Boat School - 1 Bronze, 1 Silver, 1 Gold
Bike School - 1 Bronze, 1 Silver, 1 Gold

Mission Unlocked:

Cesar Vialpando - 1

Body Harvest - 8 (I think, this section is confusing)

Driving School - 3 Bronze

Zeroing In - 1
Test Drive - 2
Custom Fast Tracks - 1
Puncture Wounds - 1

Verdant Meadows - 2

Flight School:

Unlocked Aircraft - too confusing at the moment
0 Bronze, normal gold (2) and silver 1

Quarry Missions - 1 (dozer is default)
Up Up and Away - normal

Home In The Hills - 1

Vertical Bird - 4

Cut Throat Business - 0 (vortexes and karts displayed early, some deleted and not replaced)

100% - 2 (Grove Hydra is default)

Girlfriend Cars - not changed

Export List - displayed early, mostly default

If people make good progress on the plan I'll go through the later missions in more detail and see if I can figure it out. At one point the plan was more organized, but frequent changes during testing left things a bit confusing.

cacarla
  • cacarla

• Members

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:02 PM

Oops sorry about that Afinn.. I thought this was about "normal rewards" as you said. smile.gif
My bad confused.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:41 PM Edited by OrionSR, 25 August 2008 - 05:43 PM.

Well then, this looks good. I'd better pull up the script to make sure I've got them correct.
QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 25 2008, 06:25)
I guess I'll start with the guessing of the vehicle unlocks. Some of them might be wrong, but at least this is a start.

Vehicle Plan

8-Track - 2 vehicles - FBI truck and Monster in Dillimore (correct)
Bloodbowl - 1 -
Kick Start - 1 - Hotknife in Santa Maria Beach (correct)
Dirt Track - 1 - Tornado in Willowfield? (correct)

Boat School - 1 Bronze - Squalo in Santa Maria Beach (correct)
Boat School - 1 Silver  -
Boat School - 1 Gold

Bike School - 1 Bronze - PCJ in Grove (correct)
Bike School - 1 Silver - Freeway in Blueberry safehouse (correct)
Bike School - 1 Gold - underwater NRG near SF airport (correct)

Nice work aFinn.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Cool!

Just finished checking some saves from previous round, to try and match some rewards and this is what I came up with, I wonder if they are correct or wrong?

Bloodbowl - 1 - underwater Infernus
Boat School - 1 Silver - Packer at Mulholland
Cesar Vialpando - 1 - Hunter at LS airport helipad

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 25 2008, 11:06)
Cool!

Just finished checking some saves from previous round, to try and match some rewards and this is what I came up with, I wonder if they are correct or wrong?

Bloodbowl - 1 - underwater Infernus (correct)
Boat School - 1 Silver - Packer at Mulholland (correct)
Cesar Vialpando - 1 - Hunter at LS airport helipad (correct)

You are on a roll.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:49 PM

Ah, thanks for the confirmations OrionSR

Finally for now, is the Sabre in Mulholland prize for gold in Boat School?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 25 2008, 11:49)
Ah, thanks for the confirmations OrionSR

Finally for now, is the Sabre in Mulholland prize for gold in Boat School? (correct)

Well done. And I beleive that completes the full list of early unlocks. Any luck with the 8 vehicles from Body Harvest?

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

Greatness. Thanks.

Here's the full list for convinience:

Vehicle Plan

Early unlocks:

8-Track - 2 vehicles - FBI truck and Monster in Dillimore
Bloodbowl - 1 - underwater Infernus
Kick Start - 1 - Hotknife in Santa Maria Beach
Dirt Track - 1 - Tornado in Willowfield

Boat School - 1 Bronze - Squalo in Santa Maria Beach
Boat School - 1 Silver - Packer at Mulholland
Boat School - 1 Gold - Sabre in Mulholland

Bike School - 1 Bronze - PCJ in Grove
Bike School - 1 Silver - Freeway in Blueberry safehouse
Bike School - 1 Gold - underwater NRG near SF airport

Mission Unlocked:
Cesar Vialpando - 1 - Hunter at LS airport helipad

So far I found 6 vehicles in SF that I suspect might be unlocked by Body Harvest:

Bullet (Gym)
Jester (Paradiso)
PCJ (Chinatown)
Stunt Plane (downtown)
RC Cam/flower pot (Carlton Heights) [fun little thing]
Nevada

Any of them correct?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 25 2008, 13:36)
So far I found 6 vehicles in SF that I suspect might be unlocked by Body Harvest:

Bullet (Gym)
Jester (Paradiso)
PCJ (Chinatown)
Stunt Plane (downtown)
RC Cam/flower pot (Carlton Heights) [fun little thing]
Nevada

Any of them correct?

Yes, you are correct. At least one of the vehicles on this list is displayed by the Body Harvest mission.
There is no Bullet near the SF Gym. There's a "streamed" Bullet near the bribe by the docks; it's not part of the save.
The SF Gym Banshee and Burgershot Bullet usually unlocked by driving bronze are a displayed at the beginning of the game.
Also, one of the 8 Body Harvest vehicles spawns in LS, but all others are in the city of San Fierro.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:03 AM

Since url tags have been disabled, here's a FF add-on that will convert text links to clickable links to save you the hassle of copying-pasting the link.

CODE
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/190

rubregg
  • rubregg

brainslug

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Aug 26 2008, 11:03)
Since url tags have been disabled, here's a FF add-on that will convert text links to clickable links to save you the hassle of copying-pasting the link.

Just gave this a quick try and it seems to work like charm, thanks for the tip, girishb icon14.gif

...and here are some uniquely jumping cops:
()
lol.gif

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Aug 26 2008, 01:14)
Yes, you are correct. At least one of the vehicles on this list is displayed by the Body Harvest mission.

Only one?

Here is a new guess from me:

Jester (Paradiso)
PCJ (Chinatown)
Stunt Plane (downtown)
RC Cam/flower pot (Carlton Heights)
Nevada
Berkley Van (at Zero's)
FBI Truck (at export crane)
beat up Glendale in LS near Smoke's house

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:27 PM Edited by OrionSR, 26 August 2008 - 04:34 PM.

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 26 2008, 08:37)
QUOTE (OrionSR @ Aug 26 2008, 01:14)

Only one?

Here is a new guess from me:

Jester (Paradiso)
PCJ (Chinatown)
Stunt Plane (downtown)
RC Cam/flower pot (Carlton Heights)
Nevada
Berkley Van (at Zero's)
FBI Truck (at export crane)
beat up Glendale in LS near Smoke's house

Aced it. Well done.

Driving school's up next. 3 are unlocked by bronze. Silver and Gold are default.

QUOTE (epoxi)
By the way, in the Safehouse at the twisty road, there's a Cabbie with Switch (gold) wheels, obviously someone (not me! happy.gif ) has been using mods, but I don't think it'll adversely affect the game (sorry if it's part of the Chain Savegame...I should learn to read the rules fully!).

The super-cabbie with mod wheels, mass nitrous, and bullet/fire proofing is part of the Chain Game save. It is stored in the unlocked Doherty garage for anyone who wants to try 4-star Taxi missions.

There's Transfender mod that allows modification of more vehicles than normally are permitted. This mod should be completely compatible with chain game saves.

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

I reckon that the Chain Game should have a forum section of its own (outside the Mission Help section). I'm a newcomer to the game, and have only realised how many topics there are. It seems pretty hard to navigate, but there's loads of interesting content and challenges mixed up in the Mission Help section.

Also, if the chain game has its own section, it surely will become more popular...which is always a good thing. biggrin.gif

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:32 PM Edited by aFinn, 26 August 2008 - 07:36 PM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Aug 26 2008, 19:27)
Aced it. Well done.

Driving school's up next. 3 are unlocked by bronze. Silver and Gold are default.

Woo-Hoo! Thanks OrionSR.

My guess beforehand would be
Sultan, Flash and Euros.

I'm really happy I got into this 'project' as while I've had the map of the new vehicles at hand, I've only really used relative few new vehicles before properly, now that I am more familiar where the new vehicles are that will help me in future gameplay.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:15 PM Edited by OrionSR, 26 August 2008 - 08:24 PM.

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 26 2008, 12:32)
I'm really happy I got into this 'project' as while I've had the map of the new vehicles at hand, I've only really used relative few new vehicles before properly, now that I am more familiar where the new vehicles are that will help me in future gameplay.

I felt very much the same way, except for me it was learning the location of all the save file vehicles.

QUOTE (aFinn)
BTW: to check the underwater spawns I did the undrowning glitch for the first time, pretty cool trick.

Have you explored any of the other underwater glitch zones? My favorite new spot is located just off Hampton Barns. It's fairly shallow in that location so lung capacity can be low, and the sea floor isn't very steep so it's a good location for undrowning vehicles from LV. Previously I was using the undrowning zone off of Hanky Panky Point for my LV exports. It's quite difficult to push a Rhino all the up the hill to the undrowning zone, but at least CJ has the protection of wearing a BP tank on head while he's waiting for the stars to dissipate. The worse part is after all that pushing when it finally undrowns, rolls down the hill, and flips or gets stuck in the rocks.

The other underwater trick is to use the Vortex as a Submarine. Take a unique jump (between Hampton Barns and Montgomery) and trigger the remote camera angle. Land on the water and drive out of camera range. Navigate by radar to avoid hitting anything. Press whatever button does the nose-down thing on your controls. When the vortex is out of range of the camera it will sink/fly below the surface of the water. When the vortex hits bottom you'll get the normal camera angle back and can fly the vortex around under the sea.

Added: And Phreak has videos. I seem him lurking so maybe he'll post the link.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

A drowned AI helicopter can be used as a bulletproof cover too.
Due to another glitch the AI helicopter are indestructible in the water, it doesn't matter if you shot it down yourself.
Don't try to undrown it unless you're sure it is still healthy though, - once dry it's true state reveals itself immediately.
Also maintain safe distance while taking pictures wink.gif

A fun thing to do is undrowning one without entering it, - as long as CJ hasn't entered it the AI will still be in control and once undrowned it will fly off on it's own (possibly redrowning).
Since they're indestructible in the water there's no need for gentle pushing, - just move it around with the minigun that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif
The AI will happily fly the destroyed helicopter, even after realities has caught up, trailing black smoke and continuously exploding.

If you're recovering a tank, then consider just using the gun for (underwater) propulsion.
On a gentle slope the gun is enough to get it on dry land, once on land exit and reenter to restart the engine.

Also there's a glitch that occasionally gives CJ a full breath of air if an explosion happens nearby just as he runs out of air.
If you can get that to work then you can travel considerable distances in the tank underwater (sometimes I can get it to work several times in a row, at other times not at all)

And of course there's always the Vortex submarine: ()

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (epoxi @ Aug 26 2008, 15:41)
I reckon that the Chain Game should have a forum section of its own (outside the Mission Help section). I'm a newcomer to the game, and have only realised how many topics there are. It seems pretty hard to navigate, but there's loads of interesting content and challenges mixed up in the Mission Help section.

Also, if the chain game has its own section, it surely will become more popular...which is always a good thing. biggrin.gif

All we can do is hope that we might get our own forum when GTAA Net V2 is released. Other then that I don't think we will be getting our own forum anytime soon. confused.gif It would be nice though.

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Unlimited @ Aug 26 2008, 21:08)
QUOTE (epoxi @ Aug 26 2008, 15:41)

Also, if the chain game has its own section, it surely will become more popular...which is always a good thing.  biggrin.gif

All we can do is hope that we might get our own forum when GTAA Net V2 is released. Other then that I don't think we will be getting our own forum anytime soon. confused.gif It would be nice though.

On Invision Power Board, it only takes a minute to create a new section, but convincing someone to do it is a challenge. dozingoff.gif

As you say, I sure hope they include it in v2.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

An entire section just for the Chain Game isn't necessary. The CG was born in the Mission Help forum and that is where it'll stay even after IV is released. We have successfully managed to complete 30+ rounds, so we can say that the CG is fairly popular. It's also mentioned on the front page of the gtasanandreas.net site.
Link: http://www.gtasanand...gle.php?id=3933 (http://www.gtasanand...gle.php?id=3933)

A separate section would be totally useless since all that we need is two topics - one for the Chain Game and other for off-topic discussions like this one.

cacarla
  • cacarla

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

Girish is exactly right.. I got the thought that Epoxi got, many days ago and also clarified myself with JAJ.. The mission help attracts a lot of people with enables those guys to look into the Chain Game and participate in it. That is exactly the way how i joined in this Beautiful concept months ago.. Also, transferring this to another seperate thread might weaken the responses the CG is getting right now(i mean the amount of new players that have played in this).. Hope you are not upset by our relevant posts regarding your question.. smile.gif

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:02 PM Edited by aFinn, 27 August 2008 - 10:04 PM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Aug 26 2008, 23:15)
Have you explored any of the other underwater glitch zones? My favorite new spot is located just off Hampton Barns. It's fairly shallow in that location so lung capacity can be low, and the sea floor isn't very steep so it's a good location for undrowning vehicles from LV. Previously I was using the undrowning zone off of Hanky Panky Point for my LV exports. It's quite difficult to push a Rhino all the up the hill to the undrowning zone
No, haven't had time to explore more yet, I don't know where all to look, but you have just given a couple more locations to check. Out of interest, in a normal game, doesn't the Rhino start to spawn after Verdant Meadows, (LV open), so are you talking about modified saves like the chain game where Rhino is early-enabled?

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Aug 26 2008, 23:55)
Also there's a glitch that occasionally gives CJ a full breath of air if an explosion happens nearby just as he runs out of air.
If you can get that to work then you can travel considerable distances in the tank underwater (sometimes I can get it to work several times in a row, at other times not at all)

...A drowned AI helicopter ...
...Vortex submarine...

Interesting tips on the underwater life GTA Phreak, thanks.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 27 2008, 15:02)
No, haven't had time to explore more yet, I don't know where all to look, but you have just given a couple more locations to check. Out of interest, in a normal game, doesn't the Rhino start to spawn after Verdant Meadows, (LV open), so are you talking about modified saves like the chain game where Rhino is early-enabled?

Oh, uh... yeah. I guess that must have been on one of the custom chain game saves. The Rhinos don't usually spawn until Verdant Meadows. Not "LV open" but shortly there after. One way to identify undrowning zones is to drive along the side of the wall and watch for the colors to change from the blurry underwater effect. There's also a bunch of undrowning zones along the SW coast, but I don't spend much time in that area.

rubregg
  • rubregg

brainslug

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:43 PM Edited by rubregg, 27 August 2008 - 10:50 PM.

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 28 2008, 00:02)
Interesting tips on the underwater life GTA Phreak, thanks.

Indeed icon14.gif
...while you're underwater , aFinn, make sure you check out the NRG and Phreak's Tourismo (Infernus? whatsit?), the sunken pirate treasure and the underwater unique jump south of Montgomery. If you haven't done so long ago anyway... lol.gif

Also, a little more advertisement for the Chain Game Rallies: a 'Katie Jumps' video of a gold medal run with 12 jumps. Use the second link, the first is missing some characters.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...&st=180&##video (http://www.gtaforums...&st=180)

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (rubregg @ Aug 28 2008, 01:43)
...while you're underwater , aFinn, make sure you check out the NRG and Phreak's Tourismo (Infernus? whatsit?), the sunken pirate treasure and the underwater unique jump south of Montgomery. If you haven't done so long ago anyway... lol.gif

Thanks rubregg, I have just recently checked out the vehicles for the first time, and it's in my list of things to do to check out more, take the Infernus for a spin etc. It was fun around the NRG under 4 stars, watching the cop cars drop in the water. I first took the Infernus towards the NRG, but that way seems to be very rough terrain, so I'm thinking I'll take it the other way next time I try.
I have been to the sunken pirate ship once when we were desperate nervous.gif for money It looks very cool!
I've also seen the sunken submarine by Palomino Creek once when I was hunting down oysters. But that's about it for underwater adventures so far. I like diving around, so next step is to explore more underwater life, and I've gotten many good tips now from you guys, thanks.

BTW: I think the Doherty garage swallowed some of our saved cars on this round, the Slamvan and Cheetah disappeared, and most likely explanation is that the garage swallowed them.

rubregg
  • rubregg

brainslug

• Members

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

Tried the new Foster Valley Jump again but without success. I can jump the creek but I got the unique bonus to trigger only once so far. Where do I have to land it? Am I missing distance? Here's a screenshot from just after landing (no bonus triggered):
http://www.isarapix.org/pix38/1219921510.jpg (http://www.isarapix..../1219921510.jpg)
What about increasing the size of the landing zone?

QUOTE (aFinn @ Aug 28 2008, 10:43)
BTW: I think the Doherty garage swallowed some of our saved cars on this round , the Slamvan and Cheetah disappeared, and most likely explanation is that the garage swallowed them.

I'm not so sure if that's the reason. In my last turn the Admiral was gone from Doherty and there was a Premier in there instead. Maybe some players used garaged vehicles after all...?!?

@ everyone:
Please try not to use vehicles that have been stashed in garages for the export lists.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (rubregg @ Aug 28 2008, 14:19)
In my last turn the Admiral was gone from Doherty and there was a Premier in there instead. Maybe some players used garaged vehicles after all...?!?

WHAT???!!

There's a Phoenix right by the garage and FRC-900 across the street, why would someone use up stashed export vehicles?

I am seriously discouraged now sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users