Lounge for The Chain Game: San Andreas

5,665 replies to this topic
yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

what things????? just picking up people and driving,its just like taxi.....the latter just sucks drive around half of the state to click some pictures ,i mean wtf

That's just your opinion, but there are things to do. Those three are the only ones without any real objectives, your list has objectives. There are probably many similar missions to what you listed. For example, Don Peyote is basically the same thing: pick up Paul & Maccer, drive them here and then here.

Making an exception for these missions makes the rule more complicated than it needs to be.

but in Don peyote,at least there is some action i.e.killing the snake farm guys

or maybe not exempt them but create put trip skips for these missions in the save

• zoombotrom likes this

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by zoombotrom, 2 weeks ago. double posting.

maybe JAJ u can give me the responsibility for uploading stats at end of each round

i just wanna know one thing:

mike toreno has such a big ranch with music players,huge speakers,computer and what not but he is still not scared of these items getting stolen and does not have a door on his ranch

even i think photo oppurtunity should be excluded............As far as i know verdant meadows is only technically passed when we purchase the airstrip not only the cutscene.......this is very similar to task in photo oppurtunity

DREVIL919
  • DREVIL919

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

yuvraj6122

Read the rules and guidelines again, you did not wait the amount of time before calling another turn.

It was only 1 hr 22 min after the other player completed his turn. And there was only 1 turn taken before you called another turn.

Wait until 2 other turns have been completed before calling another mission.

If 4 hours pass without another gamer completing a turn, then the '4 hour mission rule' is reset & anyone may call a turn.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by OrionSR, 2 weeks ago.

There are special vehicles to be collected in Photo Opportunity. I don't see how this could be considered a lame mission.

CJ tried to steal stuff from the ranch but it was all nailed down; not like the interior items at all. Perhaps the doors would just make it more difficult to escape. 

• yuvraj6122 likes this

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

yuvraj6122
Read the rules and guidelines again, you did not wait the amount of time before calling another turn.
It was only 1 hr 22 min after the other player completed his turn. And there was only 1 turn taken before you called another turn.
Wait until 2 other turns have been completed before calling another mission.
If 4 hours pass without another gamer completing a turn, then the '4 hour mission rule' is reset & anyone may call a turn.

Yeah u are right my turn is nullified... It was my mistake

There are special vehicles to be collected in Photo Opportunity. I don't see how this could be considered a lame mission.

CJ tried to steal stuff from the ranch but it was all nailed down; not like the interior items at all. Perhaps the doors would just make it more difficult to escape.

Yeah this is point, now I get it,And also an RC Baron can be collected in Wear Flowers in your Hair

Fine, now I understand the point
  • JAJ and zoombotrom like this

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

first time completed last mission IN CHAIN GAME

another round complete

• JAJ, OrionSR and yuvraj6122 like this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted A week ago

Suggestion: (not an official CG suggestion)

It has been more than 4 hours since the last turn was completed; the 2 mission wait rule has been reset and anyone may now call a turn.

CG players used to post similar statements when appropriate before taking their turn. Especially when it would appear that they would be violating the player turn rule. I don't think we ever had a rule or suggestion stating how resets should be called. New players should know that anyone can call the reset. I would discourage posting solely to call a reset. In my opinion, this practice helped clarify the game flow of turn rules and resets, but as resets became more common and fewer players were playing, calling resets as they occur fell out of use. 

I suggest that someone copy the suggested text and post it at the top of their turn if appropriate so that other players can easily copy and paste the example as needed.

Please note that I don't usually follow the day to day postings in the current rounds. If there is a problem and you want to get my attention, posting in the CG Lounge is just as effective as a PM. A PM is appropriate if you think something sneaky is going on.

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

i dont know why but when i click the edit button for my turn,i written work gets reposted and not edited

• OrionSR and zoombotrom like this

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

maybe you need a quick reboot for your PC

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 6 days ago

For Gta san andreas all missions save files separately in grouped folders for los santos, san fierro and las venturas
visit this link

https://mavacious.wi....com/gamecrave/

Who is this guy who is promoting his website that to in the main chain game thread

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

why only me and Zoom in this round ( and Lenzar )

Does my contribution mean nothing anymore? :p

I'm taking a turn! Watch me play LIVE here!

Mission: Management Issues + BMX Challenge + San Fierro Fastlane + LS / SF / LV Couriers + House Party (Cutscene)
Called by: 123robot

no robot your contribution is immeasurable 

looks like yuvraj forgot to point you out

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 5 days ago

yeah bro i just forgot you

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 5 days ago

What happened to this topic and why are people spamming it? And damn, glad to see the Chain Game still running, albeit at a way slower pace than some years ago. :D

• 123robot likes this

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 5 days ago

no spams just some person came by to promote his website

123robot
  • 123robot

Perennial Lover for Life! Dodo Pilot Expert

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

Hey Miro, good to see you! Yep, things are still trucking along here - the Chain Game may slow, but it never stops! :D We may not have as many players as we used to, but it's still a lot of fun, and we still get things done.  :lol:

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 5 days ago

Glad to hear. I remember I lastly played here five years ago, I think my last turn was exactly on the 100th round. Nice to see JAJ still keeping this up, I really miss the good old days of 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013...

123robot
  • 123robot

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

Good that you managed to get a turn in for the 100th round - I missed it, which I was really disappointed about once I realised. D: Yeah, it's great that it's still going after all this time - really awesome! Yeah, the old days are always nostalgic to look back on, but I don't dwell on that too much. I'm happy as long as the chain game's still here to play, and as long as that's the case, there's still new memories to be made - that's how I see it. :)

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [The Chain Game]

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Miro! It's good to see you back on here spamming it up again!

A lot can happen in 5 years, Married? College graduate? great job? - let us know what's going on with you if you don't mind :)

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 5 days ago Edited by yuvraj6122, 4 days ago.

Miro,maybe you can be back at the milestone 150th round

edit:wait is this round dedicated to 123robot

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 4 days ago

Naaah, I'm only 22 years old, no plans for marriage yet, and I don't have anyone currently with whom anyway. I did graduate highschool, and this year college, and I'm already working as a Website Developer. I haven't been around the forums in years mostly because I was caught up with other things, like relationships or just studies. I can't say that I didn't have the time all along, I was simply not really interested in GTA for years, perhaps also because I've overly consumed this franchise and forums back in the day. Considering that I was so much of a forum guy back then, I decided that perhaps I should monetize it and make a career out of it, so I started to learn to code. I'm still not making that much money as the industry offers, but I'm still building myself up and progressing. I've recently felt the need to take a throwback and started playing San Andreas again, and also dropped in here a few posts. 

However, I'm far beyond being here all the time and being even a quarter as active as I used to be, and perhaps I'll never be like that again, but who knows, I might eventually make some sort of comeback to the community. I'm just happy to see old figures still around, like John, who perhaps is one of the persons that have been here for more than a decade. It's all extremely nostalgic reading some of the posts, and somewhat also sad to see that so much has changed and certain people aren't active anymore. And I didn't really move to GTA V, I actually never even played half of the game, got like 60-something hours in it only on my old PlayStation 3. 

Summarizing, I guess life happened to me as well, as to everyone else, and just maturing changes your mentality and yourself as a whole. I won't be completely inactive though, so I might pop in from time to time to take a turn or something haha. I don't even entirely remember how it was, gotta look it up again in the rules. But yeah, I'm happy to see this still rolling and that a new generation of players still participate. It slowed down a lot, not just the Chain Game, but the general San Andreas section, but who can blame it. I still wonder though how come you guys never made this for GTA V? If it were to catch to the audience it'd be massive.

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

IT was jaj who made chain fame for san andreas

Others copied and made it for other games as well

yuvraj6122
  • yuvraj6122

Thug

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 days ago

hey OrionSR ,i was just going through page 187 of this lounge when i found Lenzar saying "moving back and forth for automatic export"

Is it true that the exports happen automatically in the modded CG save

• zoombotrom likes this

123robot
  • 123robot

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

Yes, that's true - the next car on the list automatically spawns in the delivery marker when you approach the ship, so you don't actually have to collect the vehicles. As what you quoted suggests, this means you can just drive from the ship and back to get all the cars you need to spawn in the marker without actually collecting them.

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by zoombotrom, 3 days ago.

How far do we need to go
I will do exports then this time

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

When you approach the docks following the tracks heading down from Cranberry Station a new vehicle will spawn as CJ comes out from under the overpass. Retreat and return to auto-export all cars. If you approach from another direction then the spawn will still reveal the required range. Be careful flying near the export ship while auto-export is active as the cut-scene will stop your aircraft in place and let it fall.

zoombotrom
  • zoombotrom

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

hey JAJ can you make yuvraj's taxi suggestion official

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users