Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:11 PM

Program Files/Program Files (x86) [Depends on your architechture] > Rockstar Games > GTA San Andreas > Data > Script. 

Try there.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by Spadge007, 31 December 2013 - 01:48 PM.

I replaced the script, saved my old one, now it works fine. 

Thank you, homie ;)

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Just another question about the clothes that you wear at the beginning : are those original or modded clothes ?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Clothes in this particular starter save are present in the game files, however, they are inaccessible in normal gameplay. In other words, they have not been implemented in the game, you can't buy them in any clothing shops. In chain game they were restored, CJ wears them at the beginning of the game, but once he took them off you can't reacquire them anymore.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

I think you talk about the bandana, since I found the Rockstar hoodie at sub-urban and the pants at pro-laps.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

The pants are standard. Unless I made a mistake, the hoodie is different than the one that can be bought. The X-ray glasses are not standard. The shoes aren't the standard Chucks either... black socks I think (there was another option without ankles).

rubregg
  • rubregg

brainslug

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

Happy New Year everyone!!

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Happy new year people! Welcome back rubregg. :^:

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

^ Hey miro, hope you've been doing well man. 

Happy new year all!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

I Installed Firefox. Now the uploader/downloader won't show or Save the bbCodes.

What's going on?

<a href="http://gtasnp.com/40949" target="_blank">http://gtasnp.com/40949</a>

Trying out Firefox. The bbcodes are blank?

Site refuses to save the codes?

rubregg
  • rubregg

brainslug

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:37 AM Edited by rubregg, 17 January 2014 - 09:39 AM.

testing bbcode with firefox:

For: testingtesting
Missions: ---
Helper: ---
Link: http://gtasnp.com/40949
Notes: ---
Complete .....or is it.....?!??

edit: ok, so *that* worked. ...but when I edit my post, all i get is some point+click gui rather than a text editor with the bbcode in it...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

Just went to upload and got this when page opened:
dxwb.jpg

DREVIL919
  • DREVIL919

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

I use Firefox and mine seems OK.

xjPVcpj.png

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Weasel, whenever that happens please clear your cache. 

Very inactive the game, I hope everyone's doing well. 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Found the Cache clearing and it changed nothing.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Have you tried changing browsers? 

You may have removed the automatic text that is inputted on there. Check the options. 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

Yes, it works fine with Internet Explorer. it is only the FoxFire that for whatever the reason leaves the fields blank. I've typed in the data, I've copy/pasted the data. It says that it is saved but each time I open it with FoxFire the fields are blank.

jrj58
  • jrj58

*Lock & Load*

• Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Wishing jaj a happy b-day..... Have a good one.....

• Shou likes this

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

Wishing jaj a happy b-day..... Have a good one.....

Sh*t. 

I remember we all wished him last year, I'm beyond busy this year. Hope it's not too late, Happy Belated Birthday JAJ, hope you had a good one. 

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

I feel a bit embarrassed that I only noticed it now...  :blush: 2 months later, Happy (late) Birthday to you JAJ nevertheless.

• Shou likes this

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Shoumic, 25 May 2014 - 03:42 PM.

I'll take a turn based on what JAJ said a while back. The three mission rule was changed to two I remember.

If JAJ doesn't approve for whatever reason now then it could be considered invalid.

Source: http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1064186569

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

I was checking up on less-familiar CG player profiles and noticed a couple of players are members of the Yardies gang, which got me thinking...

Should we form a Chain Gang group?

The Official GTAForums Gangs List: more information

One of the requirements is a Rockstar Social Club crew. This would be a good way for Chain Game players to get together on current and future games.

We should consider strategies that will be inclusive of the local III, VC and SA Chain Game organizers and players, and any other spin-offs that share similar goals.

I feel we would have a reasonably good chance of becoming an "official" GTAF gang fairly soon based on our current contributions and long history as a group.

I don't have much experience in these matters. Can anyone offer more information on GTAF Gangs or Social Club crews?

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:18 AM Edited by Shoumic, 26 May 2014 - 06:18 AM.

-Do not join any other GTAF or RDRF related gangs besides The Yardies, dual ganging isn't allowed, and will warrant a kick as well.

Taken from Yard Rules.

I'm not really sure how this rule applies for the other official gangs but Johan., dice and I won't be able to be part of the gang unless we're willing to leave The Yardies which I don't think will happen.

The last 3 MP gangs had to wait I think 4-5 years to become official so I don't think that will happen soon if we were to form this gang.

The others should speak as well I feel regarding this, I don't think it could work.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:40 AM

I think it'd be a great idea to have a Chain Game Gang. Not sure if Zaibatsu would allow me. But, there are a lot of players who would join such a group.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:07 AM

Maybe a GTAF Gang is set up with something else in mind. Chain Game recruitment was part of the motivation though, with some sort of turn or round requirement for membership. I was mostly hoping to show a pip; I'm not sure any of the other official perks would serve our purpose. I figure we've got 8 years of active experience as a large group, we're just a little late cluing into this wait list stuff.

But perhaps we'd be more likely to attract the wrong sort of people. I'm not sure what's implied by gang membership.

Is there something cool we could do on the Rockstar Social Club, perhaps independent of any GTAF Gang stuff?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:57 PM

Is there something cool we could do on the Rockstar Social Club, perhaps independent of any GTAF Gang stuff?

I am not sure for what else is the Social Club good for since we don't have GTA V for PC and I am not familiar with other games. I think it might be worth asking whether it would be possible for us to become an official gang (hope dies last) .. perhaps gang forum leader (if there is any) can answer this?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

vkMbthwl.jpg

This is a comprehensive-proof HPV-1000 from Reuniting the families mission. I decided to test the proofings with minigun and I noticed that it has the green marker above just like if someone was sitting on the bike. I shoot that 'something' with minigun a bit; it had a bit more health than a normal NPC, and then it died, but it somehow still remained on the bike. Any idea what it might be? I am pretty sure that there's only one police man on the bike during the mission, and he leaves it on the ground after jumping on the Sweet's car.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by OrionSR, 28 May 2014 - 07:18 PM.

I think what you've got there is an invisible bike cop attached to a "turret" on the bike. Repeating this glitch might depend on the timing of the mission failure; did the cop have time to jump?

I've never experimented with any Invisible CJ tricks but I have had this glitch turn up in a CG Rally mission script I was working on. Something about putting him back on a bike he just got on (I was new to mission coding). So... an invisible actor isn't entirely unheard of.

There are 4 cop bikes in the mission. Two (212@ and 213@) are used in the donut drop cut-scene and aren't particularly interesting. 214@ is used for the hood jump animation before the carwash, and 215@ has a hood jump near the church in Jefferson. The video I watched collected 215@ but I don't see any major differences between this vehicle and 214@.

The bike cops used for the jumping animations have their health set to 1000. Most of the other actors in this combat mission have health in the 100 (normal?) to 200 range. The actors are placed on the bike using "put_actor 218@ into_turret_on_car 214@" so they should remain stuck to the same spot on the vehicle as it moves about, even after death (maybe, I still don't have much experience coding missions).

I was wondering if it's possible to "paint" the invisible bike cop with satchel charges. Would he stick to the bike and remain invisible when teleported to the top of the downtown tower?

I suppose there is a chance that the cop was returned to his turret on the bike at the end of the animation. With 1000 health I can't imagine that they die all that often during the mission.

Added: After tracing the plight of the jumping bike cops a little more it looks like they are supposed to get attached to a turret on Sweet's car at the end of the jumping animation. To repeat the this glitch I would expect that you would need to fail the mission before the jump animation is complete.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

Oh my cop is the 215@ from Jefferson church and yes cop had time to jump and I saw that he clearly left the bike. I'm not sure how can I obtain 214@; it took me quite a few attempts to make Sweet's car explode near the church. If I remember correctly the newly-discovered (well, not really new but the latest) EP/DP/FP Police car requires you to fail the mission before the donut cutscene in order to not make the car disappear. I haven't tried to obtain this one yet, so I don't know.

Good idea, I might try to 'paint' him with satchel charges. Or perhaps take the bike on a date with a girlfriend to see whether the girlfriend will kick the invisible police man out of the bike? I'm not sure if I can test it tonight, but I'll try to post the results as soon as I can.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by OrionSR, 28 May 2014 - 09:03 PM.

I don't think he's "in the car." He's attached to it. My best guess is back and up about half a meter from center of the bike, so standing on the seat maybe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users