I know that the original 11 topics were by Greene, but he shut down the topic earlier this month. That was his choice, and I felt that we should try and see if we could make this run again. Like the good olí days.
1. Whoever gets a question correct must ask the next question. He receives one point.
2. You cannot ask a question until your answer is confirmed to be correct by the person who set the question. (Two exceptions; see rules 3 and 4)
3. If the person who answered correctly is offline and unable to ask a question then a free question will become available.
4. Also, if the person who asked the question does not reply within 24 hours of the last guess, then the question will be disregarded and a free question set.
5. If a person answers correctly and doesnít want to ask a question then a free question will become available.
6. Questions can be on any Grand Theft Auto created, preferably the 3D Grand Theft Autos but not necessarily.
7. Questions must be of reasonable difficulty.
8. If a question is proving too difficult then hints may be given.
9. You may not edit your answer if someone has posted after you. If you do this then your answer will be disregarded.
10. You may only answer a question thrice at most. If they are all incorrect, then you must wait for the next question to answer. This, however, does not come into play if the question has hardly any people answering.
11. You may not make posts that are irrelevant to the topic at hand. You have suggestions, please PM me.
12. Constant Spamming and Flaming will result in being banned from the topic, either permanently or temporarily.
13. You must state which game it incorporates.
These rules are from the last GTA Trivia (except for rule 13), but are tweaked up by me for my rules.
Here are the current scores:
|Greatest Thing Alive||1|
|Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic||1|
PM me if there are any mistakes in the score.
I hope you enjoy the game, and good luck!