GTA SA menu has a texture drawn in the top-right corner of the screen. These textures are stored in the models\fronten2.txd file.
Using this CLEO 3 plugin allow you to manipulate the menu background of GTA SA in several ways. Using it you can:
* set what texture is displayed on each menu screen, or even remove it
* change its position and size (stretching texture at full screen is supported too)
* use a video file as menu background
Only version 1.0 is supported (tested with US cracked Hoodlum) and EUR).
2. ----- Installation
http://cleo.sannybui...lugins/hume.rar - (v2 RC1)
Some ways to install the plugin:
1. (recommended) If you have the CLEO 3 library installed, just place the files hume.cleo and hume.ini at the <SA>\CLEO directory.
2. If you have the ASI loader installed, rename hume.cleo to hume.asi and place it to the game root directory. But hume.ini must be at the CLEO folder anyway.
3. If you have SA limiter adjuster installed, place the files hume.cleo and hume.ini at the <SA>\CLEO directory (create it if not exists), open file saloader.ini and write path to the file hume.cleo
Attention! If you have the euro version, before launch the game, open the file hume.ini, find the line
and change it to
If you done this correctly, when you launch the game you will something like this:
3. ----- Settings
If you open the file hume.ini, you will see some settings there. The lines beginning with the # sign are the comments. Other lines have different meaning:
version of the game you have. The parameters are US or EUR
a video file which will be rendered at background of the menu. If you commented out this line, the textures will be displayed instead.
Note that this option is disabled by default due to video rendering could cause a crash on some configs. To check if your system support it correctly, uncomment this line.
how to play video when enter the menu. 0 - start playing from the first frame, 1 - play from the random time.
After these, there is a textures block. Each line of it sets what texture will be displayed, and its size and position. If size and position do not specified, the texture will be stretched.
|# ----- 0 Stats |
this line says to the hook to display back4.txd at the Stats screen, and stretch it to full screen. Say, if you write:
|# ----- 0 Stats |
15, 0.0, 0.0, 100.0, 100.0
the texture will be positioned at the lower-left corner, with width and height of 100.0. Every coord is scaled to the current screen resolution. The bounds of the width/height are 640.0/448.0
4. ----- Credits
Thanx to listener for his help and support. Peace, ya