• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,876 replies to this topic
nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (ColdDeath @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 13:40)
We created a tool named "RadioStationCustomizer", you may read this post. You need a running installation of GTA III / Vice City or the CDs of the games to import the music of III/VC. You then have alternative selectable options, whether you want your music reception seperated by the maps of III/VC or not, as well as whether you want to include SA music or not (and if yes, then sa music is receivalbe everywhere). The SA music mustn't be imported, of course, as this mod is a san andreas modification.

What exactly do you mean by new gameplay Xanthi? Their are new side missions, savehouses, all kinds of interiors, ghosttown is hidden somewhere, and more .. maybe that answers your question.

SA plus III and VC?

I love it.

-ATP-
  • -ATP-

GTA United Developer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 20:24)
QUOTE (ColdDeath @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 13:40)
We created a tool named "RadioStationCustomizer", you may read this post. You need a running installation of GTA III / Vice City or the CDs of the games to import the music of III/VC. You then have alternative selectable options, whether you want your music reception seperated by the maps of III/VC or not, as well as whether you want to include SA music or not (and if yes, then sa music is receivalbe everywhere). The SA music mustn't be imported, of course, as this mod is a san andreas modification.

What exactly do you mean by new gameplay Xanthi? Their are new side missions, savehouses, all kinds of interiors, ghosttown is hidden somewhere, and more .. maybe that answers your question.

SA plus III and VC?

Yes, you can choose what is available where.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:24 PM Edited by futureAllrounder, 10 December 2012 - 01:33 PM.

I just looked at some progress from the past and I saw the Gangs from GTA III, some replaced cars and some GTA III peds, but have you replaced the sounds of the vehicles and pedestrians (gangs) from GTA SA with those of GTA III and VC? Also I can't see every gang from Vice City. Whats with Diaz or even Tommys Gang? I wonder why you wrote this: "all gangs from GTAIII and GTA Vice City are placed in the game", but don't post screenshots of every gang. And what happened to Aschratt?

LiveLife
  • LiveLife

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:02 PM Edited by ColdDeath, 10 December 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Diaz Gang as well as the Vercetti Gang are not placed on the map (ingame), but they are deposited in the files of the mod; so that someone could implement them, if he wants to. Regarding Aschratt, I recite from our bronze status news:

At this point we have to make a further announcement official. Aschratt, our longtime lead developer and founder of the modification in its origins has left the team for the development of GTA United 1.2 due to time constraints. This, however, has no further relevance for the completion of version 1.2 because this step has happened some time ago and we are ready for this. We keep our word and now in less than two months we will publish 1.2. At this point we would like to thank Aschratt for his long devotion to this modification by the entire team. Your works are stunning Aschratt and there are not many in the world of GTA modding, which can be called with you in the same breath. Thank you for everything. You are awesome.

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

Is Diaz's ghost still in v1.2?

-ATP-
  • -ATP-

GTA United Developer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (GTAIndonesia @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 16:34)
Is Diaz's ghost still in v1.2?

maybe...

-ATP-
  • -ATP-

GTA United Developer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (ColdDeath @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 16:02)
Diaz Gang as well as the Vercetti Gang are not placed on the map (ingame), but they are deposited in the files of the mod; so that someone could implement them, if he wants to

Well as he said, all gangs are contained in the game files, but not all gangs are placed. The reason for this is, that the placement of the Vercetti and the Diaz Gang in GTA Vice City was dependent to the plot... So they had no "fixed" territories, like the Cubans for example or the Gangs from GTAIII.

//sry for double posting...

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

You are right with these 2 gangs, I didn't thought about it like that. And respect for Aschratt for his great work in this mod.

drezzPL
  • drezzPL

Smart

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Why don't you replace SA cars, weapons & pedestrians with those from VC and III?

Dani5ooo
  • Dani5ooo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

If you care about this, check out Gtainside.com Mods/GTA United v1.1. There some converted cars from III and VC, or you can use the HD cars from OnePiece.
I don't use them because I convert the Xbox versions off the cars for myself. wink.gif

gedis27
  • gedis27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Guys, just releaze this until the end of the world biggrin.gif

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:36 PM Edited by futureAllrounder, 12 December 2012 - 07:27 PM.

nothing said

LiveLife
  • LiveLife

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

user posted image

Do you know that feeling .. you have a hobby that you can fully enjoy, in which it doesn't matter what time of day it is, it's fun and you will simply not get tired to pursue this hobby? And this kind of hobby is also one, which can bind you many years, which can motivate you many years and also which doesn't let you doubt over the years that what you're doing is a great thing, one thing that is worth it performing. In such hobbies it then also doesn't matter if it takes a long time until you see any progress, until you see a possible outcome, because there are only two things that are important to you: on one hand the goal taken alone and on the other hand the way to achieve this very goal itself. The GTA San Andreas modification "GTA United", the development of the brand new version 1.2, have been such a hobby for us as developers, it took us many years working away, granted many great moments and ultimately means a lot to us, aswell. To drive up this modification to it's utmost, to realize the diverse wishes and demands to the modification, to get out the absolute best out of United and ourselves, that has always been our goal, our motivation. One goal of this magnitude can not be achieved alone, a team which is characterized by different skills and so supports itself is therefore of vital importance and so we got to know lots of people over the years who supported us in their own unique way. Is it that they have worked effectively on the modification or that they told us about bugs in previous versions of the modification, which we wanted then to patch aswell. Thus, many contributed their own part to our current position and for that we would like to sincerely thank you from the entire team of GTA United, without this assistance would not have been realized much.

Gold Status

After over six years of development, when the first work was started regarding our two original modifications VC2SA and LC2SA, we now, here and today come to the final point, which we have all longed for exceedingly. We demanded a lot of patience of ourselves as well as of the fans of our modification, that we are of absolutely clear - but we can only say that it has been confirmed: good things take time. Hereby we officially announce and full of joy that the GTA San Andreas modification "GTA United 1.2" has reached it's Gold Status! The development of version 1.2 is now completed to 100%, we are ready now to release GTA United 1.2! To celebrate, we have released a small selection of very special pictures for you right now. We hope that they make you want more. xmas.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

At this point there is now, of course, to clarify one last important issue. It is, in principle, the question of questions, which we have faced over the years, understandably. Besides all the new content, fixes and improvements that have been incorporated into the modification and over which we also have subsequently reported repeatedly, we were always asked a special question, a question we could not really answer for a long time - because we ultimately didn't know it ourselves, because the development of such a modification such as ours is poorly predictable. And so it happened for a certain period of time that we have simply responded with the famous phrase "when it's done" because this phrase expressed to us exactly what it means. A job where you put into it a lot of time and effort should then finish when it really is and not just if everything is still in a preliminary state, where half of the content is not working as it should. The point is - the uncertainty comes now finally to an end! The question, of when our modification, when GTA United 1.2 will be released, we are now finally able to answer! The day, on which GTA United 1.2 will be released, is:

Release Date
16th of December 2012 - 16 o'clock CET

15 o'clock UTC

Now it's out, in 4 days the grand finale is reached! smile.gif It was a journey that has made us have a lot of fun and we are very satisfied and happy with what we have achieved. There have been incorporated many changes in the modification that will have a catch on the ones, maybe a little less partially on the other .. but this is the way things go, because tastes are different. Nevertheless, we are really confident that the vast majority will be well received and really anyone can and will have a lot of fun with GTA United 1.2. The old feeling of the games GTA III and GTA Vice City combined, and spiced up with the engine of GTA San Andreas, this is something unique, from the idea to its practical realization. We remain here and we hope that many of you will be there when we start our last final and big show. See you then! Help us! Support us!

Visit our information platforms!
(GWM / GI / GTAForums / Stunting / ModDB / ATPs Page / Twitter - ATP / YouTube - ATP / YouTube - CD)

your
1.2 | D e v e l o p e r s

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Can't wait biggrin.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Amazing. Major props.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Nice to hear. The mod releases on the 15th for me (I think), which means two great mods come out on the same day. GTA United V1.2 and GTA III Rage Classic.

Now I got three questions.
1. Any chance of making GTA United Rage? I know you guys said you won't do it, but can it be a 3rd party port if proper credits are given?
2. You might of already stated this before, but is United 1.2 the final, or is there going to be a 1.3 or a new version of another name?
3. When and if GTA San Andreas 10th Anniversary Edition gets released for mobile, will you guys port the mod to mobile? If not, can there be a 3rd party port with proper credits given?

Great mod though. I can't wait to play. I wonder if you guys did anything with the extra space around the map that is just water.

drezzPL
  • drezzPL

Smart

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

I'm GTA United fan since 2006 smile.gif I congratulate you perseverance. This is the biggest total conversion mod I've ever seen. I am glad to hear that my favourite mod is completed. Thank you guys for your hard work.

-ATP-
  • -ATP-

GTA United Developer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 21:59)
Nice to hear. The mod releases on the 15th for me (I think), which means two great mods come out on the same day. GTA United V1.2 and GTA III Rage Classic.

Now I got three questions.
1. Any chance of making GTA United Rage? I know you guys said you won't do it, but can it be a 3rd party port if proper credits are given?
2. You might of already stated this before, but is United 1.2 the final, or is there going to be a 1.3 or a new version of another name?
3. When and if GTA San Andreas 10th Anniversary Edition gets released for mobile, will you guys port the mod to mobile? If not, can there be a 3rd party port with proper credits given?

Great mod though. I can't wait to play. I wonder if you guys did anything with the extra space around the map that is just water.

1. The official GTA United Development Team will not do that. Maybe we will give a permission to other people of they want, depends on what their exact plan is.
2. Let me say... Another version is not impossible.
3. We have no plans to port it on mobile. Maybe we will give a permission to other people of they want, depends on what their exact plan is.

@drezzPL, Thanks biggrin.gif

EvilRaptor
  • EvilRaptor

The Ranger

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

I think that this is one of the few mods in existance that truly deserves the praise it gets, how many total conversions do you know that have reached a point where the devs can say "Yes, it is finished, we have completed exactly what we set out to do, and we did it DAMN well."?

Well done, it's days like these that my faith in human determination is revived.

Mpower
  • Mpower

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Omg i'm so happy!!!!

Good job guys, at least you managed to finish it, unlike other mods cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

I hope weather is fixed because it was weird to have sand storms in LC hahaha

-ATP-
  • -ATP-

GTA United Developer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Mpower @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 16:52)
I hope weather is fixed because it was weird to have sand storms in LC hahaha

It's fixed cool.gif

d3jan
  • d3jan

Prime

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

so it finally reached the gold status, well i have a question turn.gif . are there any crashes, big bugs... ?

Parmm
  • Parmm

Crackhead

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

I hope that multiplayer is stable now. I can't wait these 3 or 2 and half days biggrin.gif

Dimetrius
  • Dimetrius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 EXCELLENT JOB DEAR DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST! <3 Long live GTA United mod and developers! <3

LiveLife
  • LiveLife

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Regarding bugs:
The known car-crash bug, the shovel of death and the savegame bug have been fixed, so you are now able to hit as many cars as you want, dig as many holes as you want and save as many savegames as you want. wink.gif To be precise, the shovel bug was the actual cause for the car-crash bug, because sometimes a driver of a car you hit stops the car, get's out, takes his shovel and chases you. As the shovel was bugged, the game crashed once the mentioned shovel-chase-script was initiated. In general the game is now way more stable because different things in the backround systems of the mod have been remade from scratch and/or were reorganized (new ID- and file-structure) and as a result we could play hours without any crashes and we are pretty satiesfied with that. Just as one more example, with version 1.2 the new SALA2 (san andreas limit adjuster) get's introduced (Aschratt coded it), it's more sophisticated then the first version.

Regarding multiplayer:
GTA United 1.2 itself doesn't include a multiplayer, that was at no time our goal and we didn't released U-MP in the past aswell; some third party relased that back then. So in order for a new U-MP based on version 1.2 these other guys need to get active again.

Dimetrius
  • Dimetrius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

Thanks to you dear developers for creating this great, excellent, beautiful mod!!! Long live developers! <3

gedis27
  • gedis27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

I have been waiting for 4 or even 5 years for this, and finnaly only 2 days left inlove.gif

Audiophr3ak
  • Audiophr3ak

U-MP Beta Tester

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Parmm @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 17:46)
I hope that multiplayer is stable now. I can't wait these 3 or 2 and half days biggrin.gif

New version of multiplayer will be released in january 2013.

LiveLife
  • LiveLife

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

To be precise, dimonml (Link) contacted us in order for making a new sa-mp adaption and (with probably assistance of ATP) he tries to realize it in January / February 2013.

Dani5ooo
  • Dani5ooo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

If you can't wait for the multiplayer adaption for GTA United 1.2 you can play with the SA-MP 0.3e (U-MP 0.3e) adaption for GTA United 1.1.
At the bottom of the first post is the English section. wink.gif
  • Nights744 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users