• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,876 replies to this topic
Aschratt
  • Aschratt

Three Headed Monkey

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (evilrex @ Dec 7 2007, 22:02)
Nevermind missions, just work on debugging everything, so there's no more annoying freezes. I'm stick of restarting my PC when it crashes. It's a great mod though, if it wasn't so buggy it would be excellent.

Well... one huge freeze we allready could fix... The Downtown thing (if you want to drive through VC Downtown). The rest is related to our Limit Adjuster... Those freezes are hard to fix, cause they are not on every system. For me (e.g.) the game works fine for over an hour without freeze, but as I heard for some people it freezes after 20 minutes of playing!

Ryder 556
  • Ryder 556

derp

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:47 PM

Does the limit ajuster only work on a game not downgraded? Cause when i tried it when it was released i could'nt play it, it just closed after the loading screen.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Aschratt @ Dec 7 2007, 18:29)
QUOTE (evilrex @ Dec 7 2007, 22:02)
Nevermind missions, just work on debugging everything, so there's no more annoying freezes. I'm stick of restarting my PC when it crashes. It's a great mod though, if it wasn't so buggy it would be excellent.

Well... one huge freeze we allready could fix... The Downtown thing (if you want to drive through VC Downtown). The rest is related to our Limit Adjuster... Those freezes are hard to fix, cause they are not on every system. For me (e.g.) the game works fine for over an hour without freeze, but as I heard for some people it freezes after 20 minutes of playing!

For me it freezes when i enter a car. So it makes the game a bit boring.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

I played mine for hours and hours, no freezes. It might be your hardware.. confused.gif

bumster
  • bumster

Ham on!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Starion @ Dec 11 2007, 00:31)
I played mine for hours and hours, no freezes. It might be your hardware.. confused.gif

How? Happens to me too and a lot of other people.

Keith1994
  • Keith1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:57 PM

Are those cars included in the mod? The crown victoria shown in the screenshots? Also, do I need to have Vice City, and GTAIII installed in order to play this mod? Or can I just have SA, and it will work?

Rawra
  • Rawra

Daedric Prince of Madness

• Members

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:50 PM

you just need SA.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:21 AM

I read somewhere, you need to own a legal copy of vice city and gta3, since it isn't supposed to be in san andreas.

Rawra
  • Rawra

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:40 AM

you do??

well that to me would seem a waste of money.

FelleAndersson
  • FelleAndersson

Sketchup User

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:19 PM

You don't need to own a copy of Vice City and GTA III... I don't think it's legal to import the maps into San Andreas though...

freak2121
  • freak2121

I'm bored.

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (FelleAndersson @ Dec 16 2007, 12:19)
You don't need to own a copy of Vice City and GTA III... I don't think it's legal to import the maps into San Andreas though...

millions of people had done it dozingoff.gif and the somewhere that guy read was in state of liberty dozingoff.gif

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • Russia
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:50 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 29 December 2007 - 08:29 PM.

Aschratt
  • Aschratt

Three Headed Monkey

• Members

Posted 23 December 2007 - 05:21 PM

Sorry, but I didnt get it ^^

Does this mean, you are putting NVC Models to United or do you create your own Total conversion? Do you base this on United (e.g. using our Paths,...)?

Well... actually we are also creating missions... smaller missions are already done and will follow with the next update, and we started to create an storyline too!
Maybe we can work together in some pieces... could only be an advantage!

CODE_WARRIOR
  • CODE_WARRIOR

The Goodness

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 23 December 2007 - 05:40 PM Edited by CODE_WARRIOR, 29 December 2007 - 08:12 PM.

colgate.gif

ispan4eG
  • ispan4eG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2007 - 03:54 PM

this is cool!!!
Hard work gave great result! RESPECT!!!

But some questions: is lift brdge working now? And what futures already had realised in the game? Sorry for my inglish?

Rawra
  • Rawra

• Members

Posted 25 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

lift bridge already works.

CODE_WARRIOR
  • CODE_WARRIOR

The Goodness

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:00 PM Edited by CODE_WARRIOR, 29 December 2007 - 08:12 PM.

biggrin.gif

ispan4eG
  • ispan4eG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

2 to CODE_WARRIOR: probezhal temu na gtamaps.net, silno ne vnikal, Nifiga ne ponjal - sdes' mod delajut(nemeckiy) i tam delajut(ruskiy)?? monocle.gif

CODE_WARRIOR
  • CODE_WARRIOR

The Goodness

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 25 December 2007 - 10:40 PM Edited by CODE_WARRIOR, 29 December 2007 - 08:12 PM.

tounge.gif

X_ATP_X
  • X_ATP_X

GTA United Scripter

• Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Dec 23 2007, 16:50)
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
train from GTA IV v 0.5
tounge2.gif cool.gif
------------------------------
Well to tell, we too prepare for the of fashions GTA VC-LC where all will be adapted for GTA SA. For example objects differing day time and night color are shown to one objects with use VC NVC - the same result and quantity of objects in 2 times less. Economy we use our Russian SA Limit Adjuster from Alexander and technology scripting CLEO. An output completely made a fashion we count on summer 2008, and in a month beta 0.7a which contains missions in itself, VC and LC.
Here examples VC NVC
user posted image
user posted image
Ru United Developer Topic
P.S.
We not have not taken one range of any model from you, all is fair convert from GTA VC and GTA III, yours only position of cities and a radar. I advise to look a theme of our forum to look screenshots.
At us fashions does not take off, game on all extent works stably. tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif
Russian Moding

give it an englisch homepage of this mod? where can I download the "Russian SA Limit Adjuster"? is it a hook or did it edit the exe directly? is the mapping limit in this adjuster hacked?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:52 AM Edited by MasterK, 28 December 2007 - 07:00 AM.

Funny guys! Only thing'll take place here is the lack of permission from Rockstar North! Other than that, really nice work on using Sacky's limit adjuster and the lc2sa and vc2sa team's work!

From what i can see....YOU DID A BIG PILE OF NOTHING for this mod. Moving the map objects from their original place isn't a big deal, but hey...

And just to let you know, the GTA: SoL [State of Liberty] team...i mean X-Seti has PERMISSION from R* to release the converted stuff on the san andreas engine, what he has planned waaay before you did...

So, good job. But as i see what you are doing is illegal, firstly because u didn't mention the user who downloads this mod has to own VC, SA and GTAIII. Hate me, flame me but that's my opinion....

This mod fails in my eyes, since it's nothing more than just merging modifications into ONE big mod, and someone else [Sacky] does the dirty job for you.

I know you've got permission to use stuff by the above mentioned two teams, but... What's the point of this mod when SoL have been DONE this already...X-Seti has only to deal with Rockstar's permission to release it on the SA engine, but it's already done.. This mainly applies to this Mixazz guy...

QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Dec 23 2007, 16:50)
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
train from GTA IV v 0.5
tounge2.gif   cool.gif
------------------------------
Well to tell, we too prepare for the of fashions GTA VC-LC where all will be adapted for GTA SA. For example objects differing day time and night color are shown to one objects with use VC NVC - the same result and quantity of objects in 2 times less. Economy we use our Russian SA Limit Adjuster from Alexander and technology scripting CLEO. An output completely made a fashion we count on summer 2008, and in a month beta 0.7a which contains missions in itself, VC and LC.
Here examples VC NVC
user posted image
user posted image
Ru United Developer Topic
P.S.
We not have not taken one range of any model from you, all is fair convert from GTA VC and GTA III, yours only position of cities and a radar. I advise to look a theme of our forum to look screenshots.
At us fashions does not take off, game on all extent works stably.   tounge2.gif   tounge2.gif   tounge2.gif
Russian Moding

I know alexander's "Big assed RUSSIAN tool which edits the EXECUTABLE directly" and hey... They are breaking law if they release their mod anywhere on the internet...

Noentry
  • Noentry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:19 AM

Hi all,

Amazing. This mod is kicking... But I have some wishes.

1. Try to convert some sounds from Vice City. The San Andreas sounds is just stupid.
2. In Ocean Beach cars from the right-hand side drives and fastly decides that hey need to go to the beach... Probably paths mistake.
3. There is a problem in downtown of vice city. It crashes.. I think it's adjuster related.
4. Tommy's villa is useless... Please make the garages operatable and put a save location in the villa. Same with the hotel in Ocean Beach.

Anyway mod is amazing. Here have a cookie.gif

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • Russia
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:45 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 29 December 2007 - 08:28 PM.

Aschratt
  • Aschratt

Three Headed Monkey

• Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Noentry @ Dec 28 2007, 09:19)
Hi all,

Amazing. This mod is kicking... But I have some wishes.

1. Try to convert some sounds from Vice City. The San Andreas sounds is just stupid.
2. In Ocean Beach cars from the right-hand side drives and fastly decides that hey need to go to the beach... Probably paths mistake.
3. There is a problem in downtown of vice city. It crashes.. I think it's adjuster related.
4. Tommy's villa is useless... Please make the garages operatable and put a save location in the villa. Same with the hotel in Ocean Beach.

Anyway mod is amazing. Here have a cookie.gif

1. mmhh... nice idea, let's see!
2. I know this bug... it`s a paths-bug, and I already fixxed this!
3. We allready fixxed this
4. Tommy's villa will play a role in the later sotryline thats why we keep it useless till now!

At least we got some nice fixxes (Like cars stopping at trafficlights), and some short missions for you with the next update! Also AMD found most of the reasons why the game freezes. We think we could get them fixxed! And we got a small surprise for you with the next update ^^

Well... I think a patch will come soon, but I can't give an exact date or more exact information. We have too see how long we need to merge our Scripts and fix some bugs!

So far... Greetings! cool.gif

(And for those who haven't found it on Youtube now: http://de.youtube.co...h?v=di6eZPkI8AA , Enjoy!)

X_ATP_X
  • X_ATP_X

GTA United Scripter

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (Aschratt @ Dec 28 2007, 21:55)

At least we got some nice fixxes (Like cars stopping at trafficlights), and some short missions for you with the next update! Also AMD found most of the reasons why the game freezes. We think we could
get them fixxed! And we got a small surprise for you with the next update ^^

Well... I think a patch will come soon, but I can't give an exact date or more exact information. We have too see how long we need to merge our Scripts and fix some bugs!

So far... Greetings!  cool.gif

(And for those who haven't found it on Youtube now: http://de.youtube.co...h?v=di6eZPkI8AA , Enjoy!)

Red= what for a suprise is it? have you San Andresd Ingame now?

Aschratt
  • Aschratt

Three Headed Monkey

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:24 AM

No not yet SA... That would be a big surprise lol.gif

First we are concentrating on the gubs in the LC/VC Maps and try to fix them, cause if we would start getting SA ingame this would make bug searching just more difficult!

Noentry
  • Noentry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:27 AM Edited by Noentry, 29 December 2007 - 01:25 PM.

If they will say, surprise won't be a surprise.

Really waiting for the patch. For this mod, I'm building new Windows XP system, becouse I'm a Linux user and game is so slow under Cedega.

Personally I just need the garage in Tommy's villa.. And safe houses is a big problem.. Really big one. You have to go to another side of the city to save your game.

My wish is Vice City guns sounds in San Andreas... And car sounds too. And what abou a gym. See the bikers bar at the downtown of Vice City..? There could be a gym.

I really want San Andreas in the mod too. Grand Theft Auto was my favorite game and it still is. And this mod will make the game playable again smile.gif I could help you a little bit by making a website.

And what about bigger distances from the states? If the Adjuster is well workiing you can make the distances bigger.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Dec 28 2007, 19:45)
the lc2sa and vc2sa team's work!

I have not understood that for the text you have written, my translator has translated crookedly... Understand the following text as want! We DO NOT USE ELEMENTS MODS LC2SA and VC2SA, OURSELVES CONVERTED VICE CITY And GTA III ON CURSOR SANANDREAS. In ours to the FASHION we WRITE WAYS of MACHINES, PEOPLE, BOATS... BY THE WAY TRAFFIC LIGHTS WORK For us... We USE LIMITER ALEXANDER WHICH EDITS EXE And WHAT SUPERFLUOUS FILES AS In YOUR LIMITER are necessary... SHORT ,ACHTUNG... Ours of mod best in 100 times.
Blya ny vy ppc!

P.S.
The train from GTA IV is a model made by me with 0

Awww, come on.

You didn't get my point:

YOU CANT RELEASE IT, SINCE IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! GTFO!

Dave_TE
  • Dave_TE

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (MasterK @ Dec 29 2007, 19:09)
QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Dec 28 2007, 19:45)
the lc2sa and vc2sa team's work!

I have not understood that for the text you have written, my translator has translated crookedly... Understand the following text as want! We DO NOT USE ELEMENTS MODS LC2SA and VC2SA, OURSELVES CONVERTED VICE CITY And GTA III ON CURSOR SANANDREAS. In ours to the FASHION we WRITE WAYS of MACHINES, PEOPLE, BOATS... BY THE WAY TRAFFIC LIGHTS WORK For us... We USE LIMITER ALEXANDER WHICH EDITS EXE And WHAT SUPERFLUOUS FILES AS In YOUR LIMITER are necessary... SHORT ,ACHTUNG... Ours of mod best in 100 times.
Blya ny vy ppc!

P.S.
The train from GTA IV is a model made by me with 0

Awww, come on.

You didn't get my point:

YOU CANT RELEASE IT, SINCE IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! GTFO!

Shut up. There's no law in Russia.

CODE_WARRIOR
  • CODE_WARRIOR

The Goodness

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:09 PM

YOU CANT RELEASE IT, SINCE IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!

Why?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users