|QUOTE (Sacky @ Oct 25 2007, 23:34)|
I hacked it
*Looks at sig*
Limit adjuster for SA!?
Dude. You're my hero.
Jump to content
Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:00 AM
|QUOTE (Sacky @ Oct 25 2007, 23:34)|
I hacked it
Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:54 AM
Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:24 AM
Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:28 PM
Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:40 PM
Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:53 PM
Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:28 AM
|QUOTE (tommykills1 @ Oct 26 2007, 23:11)|
|this is a good mod but one thing are you putting gta3 vice city and san andreas missions in?|
Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:20 AM
Edited by LibertyCityStories, 28 October 2007 - 10:38 AM.
Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:20 PM
|QUOTE (LibertyCityStories @ Oct 27 2007, 20:53)|
|I like your idea too.It would be very nice to hear good music instead of a dialog.I know there will be a very long time till the final version is done but I see it's worth it.Can I ask you "markiij",are you a part of the team that is making the mod?If you are I wanna say to your team "GO Team United GO"|
Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:50 PM
|QUOTE (markiij @ Oct 28 2007, 13:20)|
lol no;), im not part of the team, i just like this mod so i tell them all my ideas:D!
here are some new ones that popped up im my mind this morning.
1. on the airposr in vice city are a lot of BIG planes. you cant enter them but in san andreas there's a hidden plande in the vehicle files it's called "andromeda" and is as lage as the vice city ones. maybe you guys can retexture the andromeda so it looks like the VC planes (completely white) and replace them! it would be stunning to fly them:D. what do you think?
2. maybe it's possible to make an option in the installer where people can select their GTAIII and VC install folder (i you have them) so the installer copys the radio data! it's legal and more realistic for the game cause otherwise we can just listen SA hip-hop and that not really VC or gtaIII style;). the only downpoint is that not everyone owns all three GTA games.
3. are the stadiums gonna work? if so, maybe you can add your own missions (like jumping through rings of fire with a old, rusty cars:D).
4. In sa it's possible to dance in clubs. in VC there's also a club (malibu ofcourse). maybe it's possible to add a dance marker there too.
Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:24 PM
Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:32 PM
Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:41 PM
Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:57 AM
Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:07 AM
|About the Trashmaster I like the GTA 3 Trashmaster more than SA and VC one.Can you make it or if there is some mod for it can you give me a link for it?Thank You|
Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:53 PM
Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:39 AM
Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:52 PM
|QUOTE (Sacky @ Oct 29 2007, 09:07)|
What would be awesome is using the Limit Adjuster to add the VC and LC vehicles directly into the game
Edited by markiij, 30 October 2007 - 07:02 PM.
Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:29 PM
|using a limit adjuster wont let you edit the maximum number of vehicle id's mate|
Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:33 PM
|QUOTE (markiij @ Oct 30 2007, 19:52)|
using a limit adjuster wont let you edit the maximum number of vehicle id's mate but i have aanother suggestion:D! in sa there are about 15-20 (!) vehicle ids that are just used for things like the stairs that you can put behind your car on the airport. i have some examples if you dont understand:
these things are (in most cases) totaly useless and just a wast of vehicle id's BUT they can be replaced with other, drivable conversions from VC and III. I think this is the best solution. Also, some normal vehicles of SA can be replaced so that there will be aroud 33% SA vehicles, 33 VC and 33% LC vehicles.
1. Making a working car crusher (reminds me of the good old gta2 days btw:P) will coast a lot of (scripting) work because there is no such thing is the standard sa.
2. yeah a tuning garage in sunshine cars is a good idea. i also have some other locations in mind: a hanger on the airport, the garage where you end up by doing the bank robbery mission in vc, the pay 'n spray shops around the city and maybe the garage next to phill's house (caravan) with the humer in it;).
3. about the hiden packages: i have an idea:D! why dont use the GTA:United license plate as hidden package? it's in the style of the mod and looks cool i think:D.
4. about your intro video: this can easily be made with a registered copy of Fraps (recording program) and a SA camera hack so it looks like a real movie and you wont see the HUUD and map;).
PS. wtf do you mean by rapping? do you mean hip-hop syle movements or something?
EDIT: i thought about the legality problem of the gtaIII and VC music again but.... i think it IS legal to use it for your mod. this is why: 1. it's also legal to convert that maps, vehicles and peds from those games. 2. Since gtaIII the music is all from interscope records so it's still the same contract;). atleast this is what i think. Could still be wrong;).
Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:29 AM
|PS. wtf do you mean by rapping?tounge.gif do you mean hip-hop style movements or something?|
Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:39 AM
|QUOTE (Sacky @ Oct 30 2007, 22:29)|
I beg to differ, I made it.
Edited by markiij, 31 October 2007 - 07:44 AM.
Posted 31 October 2007 - 08:15 AM
|i was wrong then, sry;).|
@LCS - Yes,I meant the exact same thing.
Ok. well let them do some different annimations is very easy if the team has a good scripter (and i think they have cause they have made the GTAIII bridge work;)). maybe it's also possible to convert some annimations that are more normal and less hip-hip-like;P.
Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:21 PM
Edited by ColdDeath, 03 November 2007 - 09:01 AM.
Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:45 PM
Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:02 PM
Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:25 PM
Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:35 PM
Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:22 AM
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users