Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Chain Game V2 21st Round (with new specials)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic
Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:12 AM

So, how's the next round coming along, Orion?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:20 AM Edited by OrionSR, 12 November 2007 - 07:22 AM.

QUOTE (Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic @ Nov 11 2007, 23:12)
So, how's the next round coming along, Orion?

Pretty darn good, and thanks for asking. I've got a new set of modifications I'm pretty excited about. The 1st round of testing has gone very well. I think there are only a handful of small adjustments that need to be made, and retested on a new save. pdescobar is back in town so I hope to get an update in a day or two, and a couple days after that the next round should be starting.

We have yet to update our list of discoveries, and almost all of the existing features will remain the same. There are quite a few features that will be much easier to find on a late game save, so if anyone wanted to get a jump on the hunt, they might consider loading up a few of the saves from round 21.

Has anyone made any progress on the vehicle puzzle? The testers figured out a pattern to my methods and quickly discovered many of the early additions. Here's a hint on a tough one: There's a second underwater vehicle - one that is normally not available through undrowning.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:12 AM

That's good news. I assume that we will be seeing Round 22 up in a few hours, hopefully?

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic @ Nov 16 2007, 16:42)
That's good news. I assume that we will be seeing Round 22 up in a few hours, hopefully?

I hope so. But let's not hurry. OrionSR will require some time to make the save perfect and glitch-free. So, we'll wait.

And it would be better if we use The Chain Game Topic for further discussions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users