» «
Photo

Saying Goodbye To Loved Ones

42 replies to this topic
HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:06 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 23 October 2007 - 12:17 AM.

Having done this allot the last several years, today is a bit different as it is not because of death which is nice yet still difficult after so many losses the last several years of those close to us here at my household. At least this Goodbye is not due to his death and this fine cat shall live on for awhile giving a new owner's county cats a show up for the best kills.

Farewell my feline friend. Show up the entire farm and let the other cats know who the new guy on the farm is and don't forget us.

Today I must say farewell to one of our cats. He is a great amount of fun and I am sad to see him go yet it is for the best as his new home will be much more to his style.

He is a grey cat that loves the hunt and nothing more than inside/outside and an Animial Police Person says he will be a fine addition as one of her own personal farm attendants. You see our neighbors do not all agree that he is wonderful and the simultaneous killing of two birds in one run even while wearing a bell has horrorfied and brought out the worst in some neighbors even though it has brought out the delight in some of the others. He eats them although not all at once and comes back later for the others........City Ordinance is not keen on my favorite little tresspasser either. I have recieved two warnings when retrieving him from the Pound...Next time it will be a court date and a fine.

He is fast and just smart enough to get himself in trouble yet that free and wild grey of our's is a wonder. He is an excellent mouser and can disappear mousing for two days before I start to wonder where he is. Three weeks ago his collar showed up on my door with his tags snipped off with a note that he was in the Pound..........Bastards. Taking off his collar and putting him into a trap on purpose is something that I suspected was going on but had no proof until this happened. So the day I retrieved him was immidaite and I was right on time to stay his excicution. I told the Officer about the trouble the little fellow had with a few neighbors and upon this was told,"I could take him and let him live with our other farm cats. We are outside city limits and we have several feilds full of mice and birds. I should be giving you a court summons this time but considering the circumstances.....He is a fine looking cat."

So I considered the situation the last few weeks and finally decided that my little friend deserves a place more suited to his nature before some other untimely demise finds him.

The rest of this thread can be about any kind of Goodbye anyone has to say to anyone else they want to say them too and any difficulty they have. My house will most definately be different without our notorious hunter yet in the next half hour or so it must be so.

So it seems that being a fine hunter and a good friend is not enough to entertain the masses.

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:48 AM

I would like to say goodbye to my Ex girlfriend, who after 3 years of a perfect relationship with me decided to break my heart 2 weeks ago by lieing to me and then getting with some asshole loser guy who she has a Lab class with and has only known for a whole 6 hours. I did nothing but support and help her, and she treated me like dirt after pretending to love me for 3 long years.

Here's to finding out the truth you god damn immature bitch.

TOGA62 downs his beer

Went from:
ME:
3rd year in a University education
Well Educated background (how else you explain how easy it is for me make the deans list every semester!)
Fully independent and self supporting, living on my own
Good moral values (i'd never pull the sh*t that loser did)
(from what I've been told), damn good looking and in peek physical condition. (6 pack anyone?) cool.gif

to
HIM:
GF stealing asshole (steals other guys woman? Seems like a morally strong valued guy to me) sarcasm.gif
Goes to a crappy community college
Talks like a drunken surfer and dresses like a wanna be punk (a f*cking mohawk? are you kidding me...)
Totally dependent on his parents and lives behind their house in a dump.
Described by her as "looks like the skinny guy from SuperBad"

Great work girl! Way to lower your standards! icon14.gif

Picolini
  • Picolini

ZOMG ROFL XD!!!!11

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:57 AM

Well... I haven't lost anyone or anything for that matter recently.

About a year ago my friend died from testicular cancer, which was really sad. He was more my brothers friend so it hit him much worse, but we were really cool with each other and hung out from time to time so it was a big smack in the face, him being the first person I really knew to die. He had just, or was just about to, turn 21.

Then a few months back a life long friends brother had died. He was older by like 5 years so we didn't hang out much but he was a great guy. What happened was he was at the bar he worked at, off shift, and the bartender served him his drink before a girl who had just ordered before him (most likely a mixed drink/shot compared to this guys easy to get beer) and well she didn't like it. So the bitch told some friends, and as he was leaving he was jumped. He got knocked on the ground, cracked his skull and died a couple hours later in the hospital.

As for pets... I've lost tons! I used to catch snakes and had a few die. Had some newborn gerbils die... 2 lizards (one was eaten alive by it's food [crickets])... a dog or two. I was young for most of them so I wasn't too sad when they died. If my current dog dies it'd be really sad, even though half the times she's trying to bite my face off. We might actually have to put her down for that reason... sad.gif

RIPER
  • RIPER

Hoooof!

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:55 AM

my grand pa(Mother) died 13 months ago after 70 years.

---
i Love to say good bye to President.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:43 AM

@Riper> You either have a grandiose sense of humor or you come from a prestigious bloodline. Either way sorry about your loss.

@Toga62> I may have some advice but it is too ealry to tell. wink.gif

@Picolini> The loss of pets from natural causes sucks bad and I have several depressing stories myself. The friends brother issue is something to remember about safety in numbers but is still a terrifying reality when it comes to enebriated idiots which is what it sounds like where present near him. The testicular cancer is always bad news and there is no way to make light of it with out dehumanizing the afflicted leaving a hallow gallows laugh in the vacuum........serious stuff.

All that being said I have only this to say," Saying goodbye is important. And Goodbye my little shadow. I hope you like your new home."

user posted image

ricardomun
  • ricardomun

Someone special

• Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:14 AM

That was sad cryani.gif
Well,I've been very worried in the last few months cause I'm going to leave my mother and my sister so I can live with my father(Having divorced parents really sucks I can tell you that),the problem is that this is really bad for my mom,she surely wasn't expecting me leaving her since I'm just 15 by now but I really want to go to the big city cause living in a small town is no good.
The worst thing is that yesterday she wanted to talk to me about how we were going to see each other once I get to live with my father and I just told here I didn't want to talk about that cryani.gif ,I didn't want to say it like this but I really don't know how to deal with this situation sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Oct 22 2007, 18:48)
I would like to say goodbye to my Ex girlfriend .... icon14.gif

Damn, dude. That's pretty f*cking weak. But you shouldn't have problems finding someone new. inlove.gif

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:16 AM Edited by TOGA62, 25 October 2007 - 02:19 AM.

QUOTE (anuj @ Oct 24 2007, 18:47)
I would like to say goodbye to my Ex girlfriend  ....  icon14.gif

Damn, dude. That's pretty f*cking weak. But you shouldn't have problems finding someone new. inlove.gif

yeah man it does, especially in the way she did it. It really sucks when someone you've known and talked to every day of your life for almost 5 years suddenly decides not to talk to you anymore. Not to mention all the other crap shes done.

But like you said, im sure I can find someone else. Question is, do I want to jump into another relationship? I've been working out even more religiously then before so I'm super happy with how I'm looking right now. I've got a goal, by the time new years comes around (when we were suppose to go to disneyland) I plan to be in the best physical shape of my life. Not to mention I'm picking up a few new hobbies.

I know she'll regret leaving me, I simply plan on making that regret as bad as possible by improving myself. tounge.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Oct 24 2007, 21:16)
QUOTE (anuj @ Oct 24 2007, 18:47)
I would like to say goodbye to my Ex girlfriend  ....  icon14.gif

yeah man it does, especially in the way she did it. It really sucks when someone you've known and talked to every day of your life for almost 5 years suddenly decides not to talk to you anymore. Not to mention all the other crap shes done.

But like you said, im sure I can find someone else. Question is, do I want to jump into another relationship? I've been working out even more religiously then before so I'm super happy with how I'm looking right now. I've got a goal, by the time new years comes around (when we were suppose to go to disneyland) I plan to be in the best physical shape of my life. Not to mention I'm picking up a few new hobbies.

I know she'll regret leaving me, I simply plan on making that regret as bad as possible by improving myself. tounge.gif

Why bother worrying about her at all? So, you think she downgraded her choice in partners....fine. If she comes back don't take her. In fact forget about her altogether and while your life defrags instead of downgrading work on yourself and get a new GF altogether but take it slow and get an upgrade in personal treatment and what ever else your qualifications are for a partner.

Good luck, be smart but it really does sound like you are on the right track.

PS. Don't let your love turn to hate lest you confuse the holly bejesus out of yourself now and later in life. And yes, I know it isn't as simple as "Just moving on." It has something to do with that little spinning hole in your chest that doesn't seem to go away and yes, everyone is familair with it that has gone through this whether they admit it or are too shallow to notice it. In the more difficult times in my life I had to fill it with something so I found my something but not everyone finds the same something.

Regards, HGF

poopskin
  • poopskin

Yardie | Not a Clever Man

• Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:35 AM

Well, i can't really think of anyone/thing else to say goodbye too, except for my self-respect when my sister got the halo 3 360 and oblivion deluxe when all i have is a plain 360 and regular oblivion except for this, soo...

RIP 2003-2006
My 1st computer out here in illinois
Cause of death: raped until it's intestine raptured by the winfixer virus. sure, you may not be a alienware PC, but you will be missed.

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Oct 24 2007, 19:35)
Why bother worrying about her at all? So, you think she downgraded her choice in partners....fine. If she comes back don't take her. In fact forget about her altogether and while your life defrags instead of downgrading work on yourself and get a new GF altogether but take it slow and get an upgrade in personal treatment and what ever else your qualifications are for a partner.

Good luck, be smart but it really does sound like you are on the right track.

Thanks for the post holy but in my last post I was trying to say I'm doing exactly that. I'm not worrying about her and I am using the break up to improve myself. Nor would I get back with her, and I think I'll stay single for a while. I'm doing pretty good at the moment. tounge.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Oct 24 2007, 21:59)
Thanks for the post holy but in my last post I was trying to say I'm doing exactly that. I'm not worrying about her and I am using the break up to improve myself. Nor would I get back with her, and I think I'll stay single for a while. I'm doing pretty good at the moment. tounge.gif

Yeah, I got that. I was condoning your track. Good Show. icon14.gif

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:11 PM

My grandmother died last year. She was the first close relative I ever lost, and it was kinda traumatizing in a way. But then, I guess the whole situation made it easier. We all knew she was ill, so it wasn't like a "sudden" thing, but of course we were hoping that she'd get better. But you know when someone's in the hospital, and even for one small moment, the thought of death crosses your mind? That happened to me. Though when the person dies, you still get sad and shocked.
Add that to the fact that I wasn't a kid. I knew what life and death were about, but I never experienced that so closely until that moment.

Though I feel sorry for my grandfather now. He's so lonely without her. They made such a cute couple x(

Cosmic
  • Cosmic

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:14 PM

I think im lucky cus i never lost any1 really. some of these posts are tear jerkers sad.gif and im not being sarcastic icon14.gif

lesfleanut
  • lesfleanut

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:18 AM

I f*cking hate saying god damn motherf*cking goodbye to loved ones. It sucks so many f*cking dicks at once. I f*cking wish that some motherf*cker would f*cking invent a stay in my motherf*cking life forever button. Cock balls piss asshole c*nt motherf*cking piss in my ass.

lesfleanut
  • lesfleanut

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (lesfleanut @ Oct 26 2007, 03:18)
I f*cking hate saying god damn motherf*cking goodbye to loved ones. It sucks so many f*cking dicks at once. I f*cking wish that some motherf*cker would f*cking invent a stay in my motherf*cking life forever button. Cock balls piss asshole c*nt motherf*cking piss in my ass.

f*ck, dude.

TheRoper
  • TheRoper

West Coast

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:35 AM

F*ckin' 'ell Toga, that's weak. Sounds like you're doing the right thing though, good luck with all that, bro.

@cats: My momma cat just had a litter and we had to give them to better homes (not that ours is bad, but we've already got a few pets). It was sad cuz they're so damn cute when they're kittens. sad.gif

But the pets we have are really chill so it's all good. biggrin.gif

Janitor
  • Janitor

Scrubs Hiatus

• Members

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

My brother Juan Etor died.
We commenced the funeral the following day. After several trips
to HomeDepot, we had enough mexican man-power to roll him
out of his bed and into the canoe.

After a vigorous 6-and-half-hour lift ( and a few casulties later)
we arrived upon the canoe. Preparing for the Viking-esque
funeral, we lit the arrows ablaze. Underestimating the gasses
of a bloated 500 lb man, the flaming-arrows ignited in a holy-
blast, killing whatever mexican henchman we had left.

On-topic:

My Grandma died a week ago, 85-years-old.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:13 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 28 October 2007 - 02:31 AM.

@lesfleanut> That is in the wishlist, dude for Eons the human race has sought such a thing and some legends say some have found it yet it eludes us in the majority.

@Janitor> My Condolences. confused.gif

@Saget>My late Condolences as well. confused.gif

And now for something completely different not that I wouldn't rather not but I feel it timely to try and do so.

@poopskin>Perhaps your PC is with the Great Word Processor Reprossessing Unit Dimension or the Voice of the Creator Unit's Location. Ha!

-HGF

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (TheRoper @ Oct 26 2007, 09:35)

@cats: My momma cat just had a litter and we had to give them to better homes (not that ours is bad, but we've already got a few pets). It was sad cuz they're so damn cute when they're kittens. sad.gif

I know how you mean, one of our cats (She died), Had a litter on May 1st, last year. 5 beautiful kittens, we couldn't bare to give them away. It's a shame their mum never saw their 1st birthday on may.

sad.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (Starion @ Oct 27 2007, 21:47)

I know how you mean, one of our cats (She died), Had a litter on May 1st, last year. 5 beautiful kittens, we couldn't bare to give them away. It's a shame their mum never saw their 1st birthday on may.

sad.gif

Mum died? That is sad.

Any of the kittens the spitten image of ma?

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Oct 28 2007, 03:50)
QUOTE (Starion @ Oct 27 2007, 21:47)

sad.gif

Mum died? That is sad.

Any of the kittens the spitten image of ma?

Theres the mum (Fred):
user posted image

And heres the two of her kittens that look most like her:
(Ringo)
user posted image
user posted image

And Amber:
user posted image
user posted image

The pregnancy was a 1 night stand, so the other kittens probably look most like the dad.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:07 AM

@Starion> yeah, Ringo and Amber are looking like Mum for certian! So, there is more than a minor resemblance in those How about personality?

Man I miss our cat he's taken well so far to his new home, I check every couple days he hasn't been accepted by the other cats yet poor guy.

Eddie280
  • Eddie280

Slow down, You bitch!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

um. abit off the subject of cats. but...

my mum died 2 weeks after my 11th birthday. she'd been in hospital for about a month. i remember it so well. it was the end of the school year and we were moving house in a couple of days, she'd been battling cancer for several years and had just finshed a course of cheamotherapy. so i woke up one morning and she was shaking uncontrolably. i was 10 so in my mind i could make it better by giving her my blanket. we were worried but i didnt think it was serious so i said goodbye and went off to school, those were my last words to her. when i came home she wasn't there, she had been taken to hospital. she was in the ICU, on a life support machine and conscious for a few days before the doctors put her in a coma.
My dad didnt let me, my little brother or sister see her before she was put in a coma because she was in too much pain. for the next month we visited her in hospital as she deteriorated. my dad barely left the ward and so me, my brother and sister moved into the new house with the help of our grandparents. My mum had been planning the move for months and was realy excited about it, but she would never get to live there. me and my sister are born within 2 days of each other but 2 years apart and so our birthdays came and went. 2 weeks later on August 15th she died.
shed contracted a cold which had developed into pneumonia due to her weakned immune system from the cheamotherapy.

Im 16 now and Ive dealt with it. but My biggest fear is that my brother who was 5 at the time wont have any real memories. it just sucks that when she died i was old enough to remember her but to young to have achieved anything to make her proud. And it happened so suddenly that there is so much i would like to have asked her or talked to her about that i never will. And it makes me abit pissed of when i hear my friends get angry at thier mums and say that they hate them and stuff because they take them for granted.

So i'd just like to say. Good bye mum, i miss you.

sorry abit long.

Uno Carb
  • Uno Carb

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (lesfleanut @ Oct 26 2007, 03:21)
QUOTE (lesfleanut @ Oct 26 2007, 03:18)

f*ck, dude.

I know, what the f*ck? You need a hug, bro?

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:15 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 29 October 2007 - 06:01 PM.

QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Oct 28 2007, 14:28)

my mum died 2 weeks after my 11th birthday. she'd been in hospital for about a month. i remember it so well. it was the end of the school year and we were moving house in a couple of days, she'd been battling cancer for several years and had just finshed a course of cheamotherapy. so i woke up one morning and she was shaking uncontrolably. i was 10 so in my mind i could make it better by giving her my blanket. we were worried but i didnt think it was serious so i said goodbye and went off to school, those were my last words to her. when i came home she wasn't there, she had been taken to hospital. she was in the ICU, on a life support machine and conscious for a few days before the doctors put her in a coma.
My dad didnt let me, my little brother or sister see her before she was put in a coma because she was in too much pain. for the next month we visited her in hospital as she deteriorated. my dad barely left the ward and so me, my brother and sister moved into the new house with the help of our grandparents. My mum had been planning the move for months and was realy excited about it, but she would never get to live there. me and my sister are born within 2 days of each other but 2 years apart and so our birthdays came and went. 2 weeks later on August 15th she died.
shed contracted a cold which had developed into pneumonia due to her weakned immune system from the cheamotherapy.

Im 16 now and Ive dealt with it. but My biggest fear is that my brother who was 5 at the time wont have any real memories. it just sucks that when she died i was old enough to remember her but to young to have achieved anything to make her proud. And it happened so suddenly that there is so much i would like to have asked her or talked to her about that i never will. And it makes me abit pissed of when i hear my friends get angry at thier mums and say that they hate them and stuff because they take them for granted.

sorry abit long.

The subject is Saying Goodbye To Loved Ones (When Family, Friends and Pets Must Go ).... So you are right on topic.

My Condolensces..........f*ck that sucks dude. (Big fist to my heart thrust)

Sorry that you and your family have had such a loss.

My wifes mum died two years ago and we are still going through the pain of it. They say that,"The grieving process takes five years on average," but d*mn those words are empty to the griever(s), like a huge discount to the person you've lost and your own personal loss like it is some cold calculation. Sure, it is important to grieve and often must be done on purpose and it is definitely important to say goodbye in your own personal way.

Now, I am sad.

Eddie280
  • Eddie280

Slow down, You bitch!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:11 PM Edited by Eddie280, 29 October 2007 - 08:59 PM.

^^ thanks man. i didn't mean to make you sad. lol. its good to talk about it though. cheers icon14.gif
im sorry about your wifes mum too. its rough. i hope she knows that they're never truly gone so long as you remember them.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Oct 29 2007, 15:11)
^^ thanks man. i didn't mean to make you sad. lol. its good to talk about it though. cheers icon14.gif
im sorry about your wifes mum too. its rough. i hope she knows that they're never truly gone so long as you remember them.

Its totally cool. I am responsible for my own emotions. I figure that they are part of me so it isn't so much what I am feeling so much as what I choose to do with it......There is allot of lessons in that.

You'll do alright. I'm glad I was given the chance to be sad about your mum too.

Loosing ones mother is something I haven't had to face with my own mother yet. Maybe she will out live me.

Anyway, I am glad this thread was started. In the last four and a half years we have had six deaths that are all up close and personal. We could do with a break for several years but I bet a decade is pushing it.

TheRyder
  • TheRyder

Original Gangster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Oct 28 2007, 19:28)

sorry abit long.

Dude i am truly sorry for your loss..We all have to go through that moment in our life when we lose our loved ones... Ive lost my grandma.. I Remember my mum telling me shes in ( not hospital were old people go like hospital) we went the next day i remember seeing her she looked fine .. Weeks later ...shes dead..
She was 94 when she passed away...

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:19 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 29 November 2007 - 06:37 AM.

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Oct 24 2007, 19:43)
All that being said I have only this to say," Saying goodbye is important. And Goodbye my little shadow. I hope you like your new home."

user posted image

He didn't like his new home and he moved onto the farm down the road. The other cats were not to his liking and he sh*t under the Animal Police Lady's bed to demonstrate what he thought of her other cats and then ditched first chance he got.

"That's my cat. Cheeky little bastard! God, I miss that little sh*t!"

This topic is still for anyone whom has goodbyes they would like to make considering the importance of doing that I made and exception and gave you all an update about Shadow. Firstly, to let everyone know what was up with him and secondly to give oppurtunity for others to say goodbye to those they need too.

Regards, HGF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users