Photo

Two Hidden Packages

4 replies to this topic
LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:38 PM

Does anybody know how to get the hidden package on the gas station roof at the end of Portland across the road from the firestation and the hidden package on the metal shelter as you enter the Portland Docks? They are two high up and to far to jump from. I never could get them with the PS2 version. I tried using an ambulance to climb on and climb on the gas station roof but I keep getting stuck in-between the ambulance and the gas station roof and I have to load my game in again. I remember in GTA: LCS there's a hidden package on that same gas station roof but it's easy to get to that one from there. All you have to do is ride a motorbike at full speed from the far end of the car showroom ground and when you come to the wall on the other side of the road keep going and the wall throws you over the handlebars and you land on the roof but as we all know, there's no motorbikes in GTA 3. Can anybody help me on these two packages, please?

Thanks.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (LAUGH_INSURANCE @ Oct 2 2007, 16:38)
Does anybody know how to get the hidden package on the gas station roof at the end of Portland across the road from the firestation and the hidden package on the metal shelter as you enter the Portland Docks? They are two high up and to far to jump from. I never could get them with the PS2 version. I tried using an ambulance to climb on and climb on the gas station roof but I keep getting stuck in-between the ambulance and the gas station roof and I have to load my game in again. I remember in GTA: LCS there's a hidden package on that same gas station roof but it's easy to get to that one from there. All you have to do is ride a motorbike at full speed from the far end of the car showroom ground and when you come to the wall on the other side of the road keep going and the wall throws you over the handlebars and you land on the roof but as we all know, there's no motorbikes in GTA 3. Can anybody help me on these two packages, please?

Thanks.

To get the one on the gas station building, jump on the wall by the entrance and walk round then you can jump down onto the roof of the buildings

To get the one in Portland docks take a vehicle up onto the roof of the building next to it and jump across

Steve

amanhbedi
  • amanhbedi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

[QUOTE]dudes all u need to do is steel that stupid sanchez from the junk yard and reverse till the end and hold down handbrake & accelerator keys and when the tyres start emiting smoke leave the 2 keys and speed through the dirt till u find a worned out car similar to that of a wooden slope.i've tried it lyk around 100 times and i've been successful only once if u get through ur 1st try good for u. dozingoff.gif

XXI Inc
  • XXI Inc

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

Sanchez? There's no bikes in GTA III!

David.
  • David.

Street Cat

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (amanhbedi @ Aug 16 2009, 16:32)
[QUOTE]dudes all u need to do is steel that stupid sanchez from the junk yard and reverse till the end and hold down handbrake & accelerator keys and when the tyres start emiting smoke leave the 2 keys and speed through the dirt till u find a worned out car similar to that of a wooden slope.i've tried it lyk around 100 times and i've been successful only once if u get through ur 1st try good for u. dozingoff.gif

He's talking abt GTA III not LCS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users