Photo

Time Cheat

3 replies to this topic
LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:27 PM

Does anybody know a PC cheat to stop the countdown timer when doing missions like the taxi mission? It's so annoying because I keep having to drive from one end of Portland to another with not enough time and the traffic also keeps getting in the way so I can't always bang through the traffic without trashing the taxi or scaring the the passenger. I always seem to get drop-offs in awkward places as well. I want to pass the taxi mission in Portland quicks as well as the ambulance and firefighter missions because when I get further through the story missions I'll keep getting the Mafia shooting at me the way they do in the PS2 version and I remember when I was playing the PS2 version I kept getting blown up during a taxi mission.

Thanks.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (LAUGH_INSURANCE @ Oct 2 2007, 16:27)
Does anybody know a PC cheat to stop the countdown timer when doing missions like the taxi mission? It's so annoying because I keep having to drive from one end of Portland to another with not enough time and the traffic also keeps getting in the way so I can't always bang through the traffic without trashing the taxi or scaring the the passenger. I always seem to get drop-offs in awkward places as well. I want to pass the taxi mission in Portland quicks as well as the ambulance and firefighter missions because when I get further through the story missions I'll keep getting the Mafia shooting at me the way they do in the PS2 version and I remember when I was playing the PS2 version I kept getting blown up during a taxi mission.

Thanks.

Why bother? You can stop and start the taxi mission at any time. The only advantage to doing them all in a row, apart from the feeling of satisfaction, is that you earn more money for every 5 in a row and that builds up fast.

Whenever you get a bit of spare time and can go near a Pay 'N' Spray you can get the taxi repaired, even if there's a passenger in it. It's often worth doing that even if you don't have much damage

Steve

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:25 AM

Since you said you have the ps2 version, use the Gameshark Cheat Device, it has a built in code for that and when you're done, you can just save your game and then re-start your ps2 to disable the cheat device and go back to the regular game without worrying about messing up your save.-that is one one the advantages of using a cheat device-it doesn't have any side affects that would come back to mess up your game later on, as long as you don't leave it on for the whole game. Hope this helps.

btw, the side missions in GTA 3 are easy as long as you do them in Portland before doing the storyline missions that get the gangs hating you.

vicenzo312
  • vicenzo312

We live Together, We die Together

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:58 PM Edited by vicenzo312, 21 December 2007 - 09:31 AM.

QUOTE (LAUGH_INSURANCE @ Oct 2 2007, 18:27)
Does anybody know a PC cheat to stop the countdown timer when doing missions like the taxi mission?  It's so annoying because I keep having to drive from one end of Portland to another with not enough time and the traffic also keeps getting in the way so I can't always bang through the traffic without trashing the taxi or scaring the the passenger.  I always seem to get drop-offs in awkward places as well.  I want to pass the taxi mission in Portland quicks as well as the ambulance and firefighter missions because when I get further through the story missions I'll keep getting the Mafia shooting at me the way they do in the PS2 version and I remember when I was playing the PS2 version I kept getting blown up during a taxi mission.

Thanks.

This is the answer to your question wink.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users