Photo

Godfather Rating

8 replies to this topic
The Night Fox
  • The Night Fox

I can resist everything but temptation

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:57 PM

Ok, to get things started you will need 100% completion for infinite ammo, and by now, you should have max cash

Using this method, you can get the Godfather rating in just 5 to 7 days,

first make sure the hyman condo garage is empty, if not empty it.

now get 3 or 4 chopper checkpoint sparrows and stuff them into the garage,

then get a Minigun in any way you can and start opening the garage and blowing up the sparrow's and then close the garage to fix them and open it again and so forth.

each sparrow you destroy gives you 30 points so do the "open the garage and destroy them" 10 times to get 1000 points, and just keep going.

it will take only 5 days doing this process for 3 hours a day if you already have Max Cash which gives you a starting amount of 200,000 points.

if you don't have max cash then it will take you at least 7 days (a week) to get there but don't worry, if you just keep going and fight the boredom like I had to do you should get to Godfather in less than a week!

Good Luck

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:05 AM

Not exactly a new method-- I boosted mine up a bit with that method when I first started working on raising mine back in 03, but it felt like I was cheating so I stopped--- I blew up about 2500 of my 9000+ choppers with that method except I used a rocket launcher or a rhino rather then the minigun-- the other 7000 were done while I was on killing sprees (see link in my sig for methods).

The Night Fox
  • The Night Fox

I can resist everything but temptation

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Sep 29 2007, 04:05)
Not exactly a new method-- I boosted mine up a bit with that method when I first started working on raising mine back in 03, but it felt like I was cheating so I stopped--- I blew up about 2500 of my 9000+ choppers with that method except I used a rocket launcher or a rhino rather then the minigun-- the other 7000 were done while I was on killing sprees (see link in my sig for methods).

Yea, I stand corrected, the method, isn't "new", I did some searching and found topics similiar to this, they are a bit old though, and I don't think it would be a good idea to bump a year old topic confused.gif

Also, Spuds, I recently tried out those methods of racking up kills you posted, they are really good icon14.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:29 PM

Thanks... I never wrote up the "malibu" method-- it is probably on par with my rates... I never did do an extended time/kill trial to see what rate you would actually get.

Method is to go in and out of the malibu and kill everyone (molotovs while you are fire proof sound like the easiest or possibly a sweep with the minigun)-- the load time going in and out of the malibu is kind of irritating on PS2-- would not be so bad if you could eliminate that... just a hard 15 seconds to wait.

Health regen would be by saving and there is armor across the street-- although a bit of a risk crossing back and fourth at higher wanted levels--

I did boost my headshot stat in the malibu by sort of doing the above method.... I used the M-4 while kneeling on the stage and sweeped it back and fourth... this is head level for most of the dancers-- I was in a competition with someone (if you wonder why I did this)

boki
  • boki

"Live by football rules"

• Members

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

There is a new way to get a Godfather Rating.
Get a rocket launcher, go on top of the roof on the El Swanko Casa, get 4 or 5 wanted level and a Police Maverick will come evry 2 min. Then blow it up with the rocket launcher. You will get 250$ and 30 points for a hellicopter. It's a slow but fun way.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (boki @ Jan 4 2008, 11:18)
There is a new way to get a Godfather Rating.
Get a rocket launcher, go on top of the roof on the El Swanko Casa, get 4 or 5 wanted level and a Police Maverick will come evry 2 min. Then blow it up with the rocket launcher. You will get 250$ and 30 points for a hellicopter. It's a slow but fun way.

That way certainly would work.. however a bit time consuming....

The police heli should show up every minute not every 2 mintues--- but will still take a long time to reach Godfather...

Assuming your money is maxed, and a normal CR after finishing the game of about 10,000 you will still need 790,000 Cr points to reach godfather...at 30 pts per heli... that is 439 hours of game play

boki
  • boki

"Live by football rules"

• Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:04 AM

Because the cops can't climb the stairs, or get on top of the roof, they will stand on the road. killing them will give you 1 point for a cop.

El Vlado
  • El Vlado

Don Vladimire

• Members

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:59 AM

1 point for a cop hey sly.gif
I got a wanted level and went into the Vercetti mansion once. It was like Scarface but I swear I killed like 1000 cops. My way to do it - Do it the fun way icon14.gif

I'm doing it the honest way. Going on sprees and then if I get up I get up smile.gif I think thats the best way to get Godfather

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 January 2008 - 04:52 AM

Check the link in my sig if you want to juice your killing stats... the mansion method is real easy to do.... the hunter method does take some good flying skill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users