Well I've been working on this for a while, so I guess it had to eventually come out, here I have made a Limit Adjuster that reads off an INI and patches the bytes in process, rather than modify the executable itself. Please note that it is still in alpha stage and so is far from perfect, and is my first ever tool for helping to mod GTA.
- Installation: Put the d3d9.dll, salimits.ini, saloader.ini and saweapons.txt in the directory of your gta_sa.exe
- To Report Problems with SA Limit Adjuster: Include in your post what happens when it crashes, and the contents of errordump.txt
- To Request a Limit be hacked with SA Limit Adjuster: Include in your post the contents of errordump.txt, the name of the limit, and how you hit this limit (a file possibly would help so I can debug it)
- Compatibility: It was designed for US Version 1 Executables, but I have been working with some Europeans with it, and have made it detect between version and patch accordingly, so it *should work on EU Version 1 Executables
- Last Updated: 30/9/2007 12.35am
Have fun and post your findings with what works, what doesn't etc
Third Party Plugins:
SA Car Up/Down Lights By Alexander Blade
Vehicle Audio Editor Ultimate By Alexander Blade
Handling ID Adder By Alexander Blade
Third Party GUI:
Limit Adjuster GUI by UZI-I
Limit Adjuster GUI by xmen
Edited by Sacky, 05 June 2008 - 06:06 AM.