National Hockey League

1,542 replies to this topic
johnson.
  • johnson.

OGbobby

• The Precinct
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:42 PM

Its incredible how the Ducks have only had the lead in the last three games for only eleven and a half minutes.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godmother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:07 PM Edited by darthYENIK, 25 April 2015 - 02:47 AM.

Guess the Jets didn't read my post in the sports section of a forum for a violent video game.

I'll say it again. The Ducks do not lose close games. Not an exaggeration. Their record in one goal games over the last three years is something like 60-6-20. One... ONE... Of those losses came this season. The only way to beat the Ducks is to score two or more goals than them.

johnson.
  • johnson.

OGbobby

• The Precinct
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

The Jets have the greatest fans of any sports team with out a doubt, even though the Ducks sweeped them that send off the crowed gave them last night gave me goose bumps.

http://streamable.com/71z3

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

when I die, I want the STL Blues to be my pallbearers.

that way they can let me down one last time.

the f/cking Chicago Cubs of hockey. we stink.

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Second round matchups are set!

Eastern Conference
Tampa Bay (A2) vs Montreal (A1)
Washington (M2) vs New York Rangers (M1)

Western Conference
Minnesota (WC1) vs Chicago (C3)
Calgary (P3) vs Anaheim (P1)

My predictions

Montreal over Tampa in 7
New York Rangers over Washington in 6

Chicago over Minnesota in 6
Calgary over Anaheim in 7

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godmother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

The Ducks have handled Calgary like nothing. Calgary just isn't doing much. The Ducks weren't looking great either, but the Flames were horrible in the first two games.

I doubt this is going to be a sweep, but if things keep going the way they're going, it'll be done in 5.

Twang.
  • Twang.

[^lvl][25/8] Come up and get me.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

God Damn Wild blowing it when it matters most. They're playing like they were in January.

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

What a comeback by Calgary last night, especially after getting screwed over by the situation room calling their goal mid way through the third no goal when it clearly was a goal. 

Tonight is do or die for Montreal. I'm hoping they can get back in the series but it's gonna be tough against Tampa. 

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godmother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

What a comeback by Calgary last night, especially after getting screwed over by the situation room calling their goal mid way through the third no goal when it clearly was a goal. 

Tonight is do or die for Montreal. I'm hoping they can get back in the series but it's gonna be tough against Tampa. 

It was not clearly a goal. I don't get how people can believe the "situation room" doesn't know what they're doing or makes bad calls, or conspires to let teams win. The angle everyone says is proof it was over the line is deceiving. Top down is the only angle that matters on that call, and it showed nothing.

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Montrea coming back like this along with New York is what gives me hope considering I have them both winning the series in my bracket. I got Montreal winning over chi-town in the cup and man it's getting close.

I bet money with my coach for the Rangers and caps series and I still have $120 on the line in the bracket

GerryM
  • GerryM

Desire upon flesh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Damn, I thought this season was for the Habs. Oh well.......

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Canada

Posted A week ago

The Mike Babcock sweepstakes is finally over.

He just signed a eight year, $50 million contact with the leafs to be the new head coach. Babcock makes $8 million in the first two years of the contact. To put that in comparison, the next highest paid coach is Chicago's Quenneville at $2.75 million. 

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godmother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by darthYENIK, A week ago.

He's a great coach. I wonder how long it takes for the Toronto media to turn him into the devil. That place chews coaches up and spits them out.

Also he's the second coach to go to Toronto who has coached the Ducks to the finals.

Edit: and I forgot they had Ron Wilson, so he's the third straight coach the Leafs have hired that have coached the Ducks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users