Photo

Cap the collector

12 replies to this topic
lili_86
  • lili_86

Cruel Player

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

Heya, I have a problem with cap the collector. I don'y receive the phone call from rosenberg who says that I have a problem in PRINTWORKS. What I must do? Should I have to buy another property, or not? I know that u must buy PRINTWORKS before THE MALIBU. Is it right? That cutscene with that Ernest Kelly(the p.w. old man). Tell me what must be done?

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (lili_86 @ Sep 19 2007, 17:44)
I know that u must buy PRINTWORKS before THE MALIBU. Is it right? That cutscene with that Ernest Kelly(the p.w. old man). Tell me what must be done?

no , you don't have to do that, what you have to do is have completed 5 property mission assets aswell as having a lot of money(cant remember the exact amount, if someone would be kind to post that in) to receive the call...

lili_86
  • lili_86

Cruel Player

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

U know, last time, when I did the the last Malibu mission, The job, I did the missions of Phill Cassidy. Then I had that phone call that told me about the situation in p.w... Then I went to do that. But I don't remember how much money I had. I remember that it was more than 1 or 2 millions. So when this call will be? Maybe I have to buy taxi company, or Pole position club. I bought PRINTWORKS, MALIBU, but I don't have too much. I have 140,000$, maybe it's not enough.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:54 PM

See Fuzzy's post in the pinned Guides and Walkthroughs topic regarding the specifics needed to "unlock" Cap the Collector. I'm not aware of any monetary prerequisites for it although a quick look at the script seems to indicate that Keep Your Friends Close requires you to have at least $1000.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:33 PM

You'll need 5 properties made into assets excluding the Vercetti Estate and Print Works (You need to do those two since they are also storyline missions). Before I got the call, I had the Pole Position, Boatyard, Kaufman Cabs, Cherry Poppers, and Sunshine Autos.

Respecter™
  • Respecter™

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:39 PM

You have to have all properties and it is not a problem which property buy or pass its missions first ...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:42 AM

To clarify (it is my job to know these things)--

You must--

1. Complete all vercetti missions (at the mansion)-- the last being copland-- the mansion will generate money like an asset.
2. Complete the printworks asset-- it will generate money.
3. Complete any 5 other assets (so they generate money).

You do not need to purchase all the assets.

I'm not sure of the "cap the collector" money amount (if any)--

Cap the collector starts at printworks (in case you don't remember the call that tells you to get down there)

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:47 AM

Reward is 30 grand. tounge.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:43 AM

I meant money amount you might need to trigger the mission, not money you earn from the mission-- I forget if they steal your money or the assets money-- if they steal your money, then there may be a minimum amount to trigger it

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Sep 20 2007, 22:43)
I meant money amount you might need to trigger the mission, not money you earn from the mission-- I forget if they steal your money or the assets money-- if they steal your money, then there may be a minimum amount to trigger it

10000? I dunno.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:38 AM Edited by radioman, 21 September 2007 - 05:40 AM.

@spuds, I think in Cap The Collector, the Forelli's take the money from the asset icons at your empires, but they do take your money during the next mission "Keep Your Friends Close". Hope this helps.

suli46
  • suli46

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:23 AM

I have done ,vercetti estate missions and printworks ,pole position,kaufman cabs flimstudioand cherry popper assest what more i have to do to get the call from rosenburg about cap the collector

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (suli46 @ Nov 6 2010, 01:23)
I have done ,vercetti estate missions and printworks ,pole position,kaufman cabs flimstudioand cherry popper assest what more i have to do to get the call from rosenburg about cap the collector

You need to buy and complete the asset strand for at least one more business(you need 5 plus printworks and vercetti estate asset to trigger the final mission strand). So, Buy and complete the asset strand for one more business, and you should get the call for Cap the Collector...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users