Photo

prob with Shehroz's GT mod

7 replies to this topic
gui
  • gui

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:47 AM

installed Shehroz's GT mod (http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=3060) but game crashed after loadind (new and load game gave me a blank screen. only leaved the game by pressing the sleep key on keyboard)
uninstalled the mod but the game kept crashing
what i do?
pseudo-edit: messing around, i clicked on something called sa:mp debug. the game loaded completely but i runned around and it crashed again

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:49 AM

Are you trying to mod SA or SA-MP? SA-MP cannot be modded...

You'll also need version one of SA to successfully mod the game. Search Google for a downgrader if you are in the unfortunate position of having version two.

SuperHumanly
  • SuperHumanly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:19 AM

Look in the GTA SA folder (usually C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas). There is a file called d3d9.dll. Rename that to something else (like d3d9.dll.old), which will cause GTA to recreate the d3d9.dll file when it opens, it will make you lose the new load screens and the speedometer won't work in-game, but SA will actually run.

I had this problem before and that's what I did to fix it after I installed the Shehroz Mod

gui
  • gui

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:58 PM Edited by gui, 16 September 2007 - 09:02 PM.

i got so paranoic posting everywhere to get a answer that i forgot this topic tounge.gif
on to the solving:
my gta is v1.0, according to the SnP site, where i had a saved game done before
i'm trying to mod sa. in fact, i forgot sa:mp after i started installing mods
as i said, the mod ain't installed anymore. in fact, all the mods are uninstalled
i don't have that file, but i have d3dx9_25 .dll. is it the same thing? i used the described tech but it didn't worked.

gui
  • gui

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:19 PM

is it so hard to fix?

Alikhalid
  • Alikhalid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

it says ak47.txd not found in paths on mine computer.
can you fix it plz?????? sad.gif

TechnoBeast
  • TechnoBeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi guys, i need help in Shehroz's GT mod!!! When i try install STEP 2 ( i use SAMI) i got this error message: the local file specified in the script is missing or does not exist:

C:\Users\Me\AppData\local\Temp­\SAMI_TEMP\5351817\local\Path\­ak47.txd

Please make sure the mod you're installing has all of it's necessary files. To avoid corrupting your game, the mod will NOT be installed..  how i fix this problem?? pls answer :)

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 27 October 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Maybe its the mods fault? Trying putting in another mod or original car and use either TXD workshop or IMG Editor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users