Photo

SA Water Level Customizer

9 replies to this topic
kelvintwt
  • kelvintwt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:28 AM

anyone knows how do i use the Water Level Customizer? where to install it and stuffs..coz mine doesn't seem to work..thanks!

jacob.
  • jacob.

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:30 AM

If you are referring to EdisonCarter's tool, you can install it anywhere on your harddrive. Just make sure you've properly installed the game, it obtains the path from a key in the registry. To use it you must close the game, alter the wave level/height to your liking, generate the new water.dat, and load the game. It is not a trainer that allows you to modify the water levels on the fly with the game open; if there were demand however I'd be welcome to write one.

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (jacob. @ Sep 12 2007, 22:30)
If you are referring to EdisonCarter's tool, you can install it anywhere on your harddrive. Just make sure you've properly installed the game, it obtains the path from a key in the registry. To use it you must close the game, alter the wave level/height to your liking, generate the new water.dat, and load the game. It is not a trainer that allows you to modify the water levels on the fly with the game open; if there were demand however I'd be welcome to write one.

Sorry to bump a old topic, but I would love to see a trainer be written for it. Would make for some awesome films.

Mc Simmo
  • Mc Simmo

Ravin Whistle Posse

• Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

another bump.

that would be a good idea as most people cant seem to get edison carters mod to work... sad.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:42 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 14 July 2008 - 04:02 AM.

How is it "most"? I've seen very few questions on how to use this tool. Search the original or other topics to find more information. If you have problems with the tool locating the game, you can try putting it in the folder where gta_sa.exe is.

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Jul 14 2008, 03:42)
How is it "most"? I've seen very few questions on how to use this tool. Search the original or other topics to find more information. If you have problems with the tool locating the game, you can try putting it in the folder where gta_sa.exe is.

it doesn't matter , because this tool is only using reg for searching game path )

and this tool isn't working with my SA too because i have non-original installer smile.gif

Mc Simmo
  • Mc Simmo

Ravin Whistle Posse

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

Ah, I found the problem anyway, i also downloaded my gta...

I also found the water.dat file that it made so yeah lol. Oh and einstein, love your mods bruv

2fast 2furious
  • 2fast 2furious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:30 AM

Use this tool it will work

http://gta-action.ga...oad.php?id=4187

But the language is not in english cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Gtamoderwil
  • Gtamoderwil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][B]

Water Level Tool

This tool changes the water level and wave size. Run it before starting GTA:SA. The "Restore Defaults" button puts WATER.DAT and WATER1.DAT back to the original files. (water level = 0 is not the same as the defaults, because water would be anywhere that's below sea level) Use water level -1000 for no water. smile.gif icon14.gif [COLOR=red]

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Why would you bump a 4 year old topic? monocle.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users