Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:45 AM

Myriad Islands Team Test installer 0.69b

user posted image

remember that this is very much an ongoing WIP and there are still a lot of bugs present but they should not cause the game to crash.

Installation instructions
1. use a fresh clean install of San Andreas.
2. run the installer and point it to the SA folder you wish to use for MI.
3. open the models folder where you installed MI to and delete gta_int.img.
4. run game.

Download 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8U4WOTSV rename exe1 to exe .

Download 2 http://www.4shared.c...m_test069b.html

Please use this topic to report any bugs you find and for linking to any fixed files you may have.

Enjoy.

PS. any off topic posts telling me how i should or should not be posting this will be ignored or flamed, whichever is appropriate.

Edit: Mirrors added

ADDITIONAL FILES

locO_G's Xmas 2007 update
Download (http://www.savefile.com/files/1284805)

Water.dat file
1st August 2011

download water.dat file here Download 30 day time limit on this host !!

Paths development files (outdated since 20th februari, only for additional paths)

Download (http://files-upload.com/files/643329/Paths_MI.zip)

Paths img file

Test Paths img file 19th Feb 2008
Download (http://www.members.lycos.nl/aadhe2/myriad/pathsnew.img) RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS...

use: Rename your old paths.img located in your DATA\PATHS folder to something like oldpaths.img and put it somewhere as a backup.
Now download my pathsnew.img. and place it in the DATA\PATHS map in your gta folder, now go back and open up gta.dat and place a # in front of the old paths line like shown here.

#IMG DATA\PATHS\illcom_paths.IMG

then copy and paste the next line under it and save your gta.dat

IMG DATA\PATHS\pathsnew.IMG

Mission Script 15th April 2008

MI-SA 0.69b mission script update (http://www.savefile.com/files/1504895)

fully updates MI-SA 0.69b mission script to the latest V14
includes pooltable code etc.

Misc Myriad files

download Myriad star logo here (http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6971/mistarwf8.png)

Contributors List (Alphabetical Order)
_Rich_
Aad
Achille
Ade FX
Alexxx
Barton Waterduck
BCspeed34
Big Bear
Black-Hawk
Blaster
Blatent
BM-Danny
Bradley
buchsi
Bumper3D
Burpicane
Caponester
Ceedj
Cerbera
chickenplucker
chucky3456
Cran
Daddypimp
Dazla
Decay
definition_of_freak
Delfi
DieselGT
Eclipse
futuramafreak
G)-(OSTofCT
Gangster 28
Gforce
ghost of delete key
Gizons
GoDK
GT-1
GTAuron
Hunter
illspirit
Inky
jarjar
JasonB
JFIFI
JGuntherS
Jorge_F
Joriz
Jorns
Jost Vice
Kaaspizza
Kitteh
Knife
LazioFreak
locO_G
Masticus
mickarrow
Mista G
Monitor57
Odie
Opius
PatrickW
Pietjuh
Redkiller
Respawn
Rick_Mense
sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe
Savage25
seanorris
Snow Racer
spaceeinstein
steve-m
Suction Testicle Man
Superb@ll
SuperFlyDriver
TGR
TRN4L
Twenty Eyes
ViperGTS-R
Wauzie
Wiepie
Wizkid4590
Zak

locO G
  • locO G

LocO by name... But keeping an even keel.

• Members

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:05 AM

Bang! Here we go.

There's stuff in here that you haven't seen in SA.
There's stuff in here that you've never seen before.
Thanks to Gforce for bashing this all together for a release.

Known Issues.
The MI 'flicker' is back in this version.
The lighting and NVC is still WIP.
There are some corrupted (greenish) .TXDs
Some of the LODs are offset...
The list goes on.
If individual lot owners find anything wrong with their lots, please post notice/updates here.

This is not the end, just a new beginning.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:45 AM Edited by aad, 03 September 2007 - 10:07 AM.

Right on Gforce, this really is the best step for now,

hopefully the public thinks the same and people will get enthousiastic about it, i remember when i joined myriad all i did was just looking at all the detail and always helping out people fixing things, but times have changed i now more like to fill the spots left in myriad and make it a mod worth playing and seeing my own work.

Great work for so far Gforce, thats all i can say you know how much we do care.....

Now its all up to the next step, bugfixing not just by 1 person but hopefully several people.

Im now just a bit out of words, so thats all for now.

Cya

Aad.

Edit: also another mirror with lots of downstream

http://files-upload...._test0.69b.exe1

maybe more to come.

plastus
  • plastus

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

are there any paths?

HELLZONE
  • HELLZONE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:21 PM

Hey Gforce!

I uploaded the installer package on my server so you don't need to wait and are limited and stuff.
(this was the idea of Hollaz colgate.gif ) Hope you like it! If there's more stuff i can do to upload and host
just ask, or a private database.

Here is the map i made where i can put in whatever you want.
Your database [Hosted by Gtamodding.org]

Greetz...
HELLZONE and Hollaz!

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Allright, let the bugtracking begin. biggrin.gif

It's a massive download, but well worth it if you want to participate in making MI better.
There's a lot of previously unreleased material in here. And yes, you get the chance to play around with a wip-Kdam also. I never imagined it to be so big. There's also quite some progress on the train tracks done. Really nice work. And to imagine what I saw in the IRC-pipeline, this mod is long from being dead. GO MI!!

Thank you Gforce and all involved (you know who you are wink.gif ) for putting this together. People have no idea of the amount of work that goes into making this. Congratz!

Now, time to fire the 0.69b up again and go bughunting ph34r.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:03 PM

thanks for all the comments and mirrors guys smile.gif

i forgot to mention that yes the paths for illcom are in but as a modders bonus i have also included the gti paths img, you just need to know where to look and point the gta.dat line entry to point at it instead of the current paths img, unfortunately you cannot run both together.

there are also some easter eggs (one f***ing MASSIVE one) and some experimental animated UV's scattered around, i also forgot to add the enex route to the party dome, i was going to use the original "Run for the Party" route wink.gif

anyway, thanks go to the usual suspects for helping to get it this far cool.gif

i'm going to be away from the scene for a while now, real life is regaining control of my time........................... have fun and enjoy.

PS. i'll be taking notes when i return to see who has done what tounge.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Gforce @ Sep 3 2007, 19:03)
thanks for all the comments and mirrors guys smile.gif

i forgot to mention that yes the paths for illcom are in but as a modders bonus i have also included the gti paths img, you just need to know where to look and point the gta.dat line entry to point at it instead of the current paths img, unfortunately you cannot run both together.

there are also some easter eggs (one f***ing MASSIVE one) and some experimental animated UV's scattered around, i also forgot to add the enex route to the party dome, i was going to use the original "Run for the Party" route wink.gif

anyway, thanks go to the usual suspects for helping to get it this far cool.gif

i'm going to be away from the scene for a while now, real life is regaining control of my time........................... have fun and enjoy.

PS. i'll be taking notes when i return to see who has done what tounge.gif

I gues point 1 on my list of easy fixes or things to do is merging all paths together and get a move on with the paths on the Illurb / black messa , i was half way when i lost them accidently, but paths making isnt that time consuming may even start on it tommorow again still got all the dev stuff here somewhere, and i finnaly got the hang of adding stuff hopefuly the traffic light will be working when im done creating the paths.

Also Gforce, dont bother about the bugfixing if we all just focus on the points that need fixing and collect them for you we will still be capable of creating a nice looking myriad in the time you found your new home / house / livin.

Just take it easy and take care you all.

Cya

Aad.

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:27 PM

Should keep a certain someone quiet. Woot! *d/ls*

Arvis
  • Arvis

Li'l G Loc

• The Yardies

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:32 PM

I uploaded it to my FTP.
Link - http://arvis.gtalatv...m_test0.69b.exe
Remember to say thanks because currently this is the fastest mirror (for me). wink.gif

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

(-:-)

• Members

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:26 PM

Awesome tounge.gif

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:04 PM

What are this "never seen before" things?

locO G
  • locO G

• Members

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (lord fido @ Sep 5 2007, 20:04)
What are this "never seen before" things?

The list is huge.
New lots (too many to mention), old VC lots converted, new islands, all the cars added, some new peds. I could go on.
Drive abound and take a look.

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:51 AM Edited by TRN4L, 06 September 2007 - 06:54 AM.

How on earth have I been so busy as to neglect this!. I hope to have time to put in real work soon.

Excellent work fellas.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:05 PM

it is nice to read that smile.gif

will try in some months

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Cerbera @ Sep 27 2007, 03:32)
Hey, what happened to the message I posted here offering to help with formatting the opening message? Looks like all my feedback is missing from somewhere around here in PPT3, too. Weird. Surely the staff aren't deleting entirely legitimate and helpful messages from me again?

Here's another thing I don't understand. It took you just a couple of days to put this together and release it. It still has bugs ("a lot of bugs", in fact) and incomplete lots, which puts at the same level of quality it has always been at. So why did you refuse to release it for the previous 9 months?

Cerb , please do you really think your reply helps, we know all of this, and its far from even complete, so why are you always wining about all of this, no one cares about what you may think its just a statement for a release now. And its all up to bugfixing from this point on.

Cya

Aad.

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:37 PM

It took you just a couple of days to put this together and release it. It still has bugs ("a lot of bugs", in fact) and incomplete lots, which puts at the same level of quality it has always been at. So why did you refuse to release it for the previous 9 months?

As usual, a negative inaccurate useless off-topic piece of blablabla

Please use this topic to report any bugs you find and for linking to any fixed files you may have.

Got any fixed files? No? 4 letters!!

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:27 AM

Again, my message has been deleted. Deleted! All I did was ask an honest question! How can the staff member(s) who are actively poaching my messages be allowed to keep their privileges? When MISA contributors react to feedback in such a hostile fashion and are supported by staff who are abusing their powers, it's no wonder the mod is unattractive to new contributors.

Not sure if everyone has this already, but I'm still hosting JasonB's Port Orchid pack from yonks ago. He still has access to upload new versions there. But given the current outrageous behaviour of MISA contributors, I doubt he or anyone else would bother.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:03 AM

hmmmmm, negativity being fought with negativity most likely, i have no led by powers any more so don't look at me. tounge.gif

i would answer the question but someone deleted it but given that its a Cerbie question it most likely relates to why i didn't release this pile of bugs earlier, the answer is i'm a bit of a perfectionist and the only reason i released it at all in its current state is because i ran out of time and bandwidth due to having my real life come along and kick me in the balls again with time consuming things like real life work. mercie_blink.gif

Lewis Hamilton for F1 Champion 2007 !! biggrin.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Gforce @ Oct 1 2007, 11:03)
hmmmmm, negativity being fought with negativity most likely, i have no led by powers any more so don't look at me. tounge.gif

i would answer the question but someone deleted it but given that its a Cerbie question it most likely relates to why i didn't release this pile of bugs earlier, the answer is i'm a bit of a perfectionist and the only reason i released it at all in its current state is because i ran out of time and bandwidth due to having my real life come along and kick me in the balls again with time consuming things like real life work. mercie_blink.gif

Lewis Hamilton for F1 Champion 2007 !! biggrin.gif

Aaah, Lewis Hamilton again wink.gif and Gforce we all undestand but Cerb doesnt cause he wasnt arround on IRC so he doesnt know a damn thing about the situation you were in and other were in.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:13 AM Edited by Gforce, 10 February 2008 - 12:41 AM.

QUOTE (aad @ Oct 1 2007, 19:22)
QUOTE (Gforce @ Oct 1 2007, 11:03)
hmmmmm, negativity being fought with negativity most likely, i have no led by powers any more so don't look at me.  tounge.gif

i would answer the question but someone deleted it but given that its a Cerbie question it most likely relates to why i didn't release this pile of bugs earlier, the answer is i'm a bit of a perfectionist and the only reason i released it at all in its current state is because i ran out of time and bandwidth due to having my real life come along and kick me in the balls again with time consuming things like real life work.  mercie_blink.gif

Lewis Hamilton for F1 Champion 2007 !!  biggrin.gif

Aaah, Lewis Hamilton again wink.gif and Gforce we all undestand but Cerb doesnt cause he wasnt arround on IRC so he doesnt know a damn thing about the situation you were in and other were in.

scrapped post due to changes in life

locO G
  • locO G

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:37 AM

First post updated.

toomaj77
  • toomaj77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

what's new in this version???

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:03 PM

i think locO was meaning the updated links with the add ons for 0.69b wink.gif

Superpowermind
  • Superpowermind

Kill the King

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

Mod is Awesome and all of the links are dead. suicidal.gif or i cant enter.Can someone upload to filefront.com please?its the download site i use.

Thank you.

Bye Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif smile.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Superpowermind @ Feb 18 2008, 15:42)
Mod is Awesome and all of the links are dead. suicidal.gif or i cant enter.Can someone upload to filefront.com please?its the download site i use.

Thank you.

Bye Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif smile.gif

this download link still works wink.gif

Superpowermind
  • Superpowermind

Kill the King

• Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:15 PM Edited by Superpowermind, 19 February 2008 - 04:07 PM.

Yes it still works but i dont know how to use Megaupload.f u can tell me i will be glad. ;)Oh no need.its okay. just downloaded the toolbar and its okay now.Thank you for link Gforce.

Oh noooo. waited 5 hours for this and the file is unusable. cant open it sad.gif cryani.gif 5 hours cryani.gif

locO G
  • locO G

• Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Superpowermind @ Feb 19 2008, 12:15)
Yes it still works but i dont know how to use Megaupload.f u can tell me i will be glad. ;)Oh no need.its okay. just downloaded the toolbar and its okay now.Thank you for link Gforce.

Oh noooo. waited 5 hours for this and the file is unusable. cant open it sad.gif cryani.gif 5 hours cryani.gif

Rename the file extension to .EXE

Superpowermind
  • Superpowermind

Kill the King

• Members

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:30 AM

Thank you so much lol.gif .i forgot to rename.Well mod is great.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:38 AM

first post updated to include the latest "test" water.dat file

still got a lot of coastal refining to do but this one works with all the tunnels water free smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users