Midnight Club: Los Angeles Debut

442 replies to this topic
dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

Cool game...

At many points better than NFS or Test Drive...

It should have GTA IV driving mechanics and it would be awesome...

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Been meaning to pick this up again. I didn't like the driving at the start. It was weird when at the start of the game you could really notice, or it seemed that the cars were rear-wheeled drives and it seemed funny when turning.

The game got ridiculously hard and thats why I put it down. There's definately a hole in the market for games like this where you can supe up your car to bits.

I don't drive or have much interest in cars in real life but I love a great driving game like NFS; U2, HP and MC:LA.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (dimitrispgr @ Sunday, Nov 6 2011, 15:13)
Cool game...

why even bother reviving the thread/

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 17:38)
QUOTE (dimitrispgr @ Sunday, Nov 6 2011, 15:13)
Cool game...

why even bother reviving the thread/

The threads are listed in the directory so people can go to the thread and contribute rather than making new ones. Would you rather he done that?

Also, why would you reply just to say that? You are spamming, not him.

I'm gonna fire the game up over the next few days. Anyone wants to play online, add me:

Gamertag: Expo 2008

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:53 PM

Funny, I just played the game a couple hours ago. Still sh*tload of people online...

I saw some people meeting down in Santa Monica beach with their lowriders and muscle cars, people drifting in downtown LA, then there's the drag racing scene down in South Central. Really-really good community icon14.gif

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

Sweet, might jump on tonight.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

All this V hype has made me want to play some MC:LA, might as well do it during the upcoming hours.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:05 AM

I played MC last night and I remember why I don't play it anymore in single player. Some of the races are frustratingly difficult even on medium. The debt collecting one, I tried it on medium, could only get one car then I got bust. I tried on easy and I just couldn't keep up with the second car.

It boiled my blood as I'm usually all right with car/racing games.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 12:05)
I played MC last night and I remember why I don't play it anymore in single player. Some of the races are frustratingly difficult even on medium. The debt collecting one, I tried it on medium, could only get one car then I got bust. I tried on easy and I just couldn't keep up with the second car.

It boiled my blood as I'm usually all right with car/racing games.

One tiny mistake and it can cost you the entire race, it's a bit frustrating sometimes. Altough the satisfaction when you beat a race on "hard", it's worth it.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 16:53)
Funny, I just played the game a couple hours ago. Still sh*tload of people online...

I saw some people meeting down in Santa Monica beach with their lowriders and muscle cars, people drifting in downtown LA, then there's the drag racing scene down in South Central. Really-really good community icon14.gif

Agree i got the game on launch, but bought it again a few months back. And now have a Gt wheel.

Hope its like that in Gta V free roam. All meeting down at santa monica, chilling and such

Illousion
  • Illousion

Over the hills and far away

• The Connection

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

I've had this game for a while but only recently have I gotten a chance to really play it. I love it! Great recreation of Los Angeles, great selection of cars and fantastic customization!
Since I'm a sucker for Detroit steel I only have the '65 Chevelle and '96 Impala at the moment.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Excuse the quality, I don't have a capture card so I'm limited to my iPhone.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by Ferocious Banger, 15 February 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Got this game today; not sure what to say..

E: The map looks huge; how big is this? how is this going to compare to Los Santos in GTA V?

E: Played GTA IV immediately and Holy mother of Mercy! GTA IV's driving physics the winner!

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 16:07)
Got this game today; not sure what to say..

E: The map looks huge; how big is this? how is this going to compare to Los Santos in GTA V?

E: Played GTA IV immediately and Holy mother of Mercy! GTA IV's driving physics the winner!

I got this game recently too. f*cking love it. The map, the driving, the customization etc is all so awesome. And even though GTA IV's driving physics are more realistic, I prefer this arcade-style driving. I suck at driving around in IV, so it feels great to just zoom across the map at high speeds. f*ck, this is the best racing game I've ever played.

JBanton
  • JBanton

Mr. Nice-Guy...

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

I've only ever bought five titles for my Ps3 and MCLA was two of them. My favourite car is between the Lancer Evolution X and the R34 GT-R.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I think the GT-R needs an increase in tyre profile though confused.gif

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

It's one of the only racing games I like tbh. I tried the NFW MW new game but I didn't like it.. I really hope R* doesn't give up on this since it was a awesome game series--even the next game is next-gen I don't care. I'm also starting to wonder--Agent or another MC game..which is more possible? It's obvious another Red Dead and Bully game are in the works. I would love to see all four games be released eventually tho.

Back on topic: I'm at the part when you have to earn a million dollars... seems hard--since I keep losing money from buying cars and parts for it.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

I started playing this game again for the first time in two years. Definitely my favorite racing game (and I don't do a lot of racing games), and the achievements are really easy to get, online and off.

Right now, I'm trying to get the "T-Mobile myFaves" achievement. Basically, I need a 5 more ppl to befriend and join an online game together. I know at least three guys that have the game, so if anyone's interested, let me know. It's the XBOX 360 version.

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

I just got this game the other day for the 360 and I'm liking it so far. shinsta312 add me if you want Ill help you with that achievement.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Chase177 @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 23:04)
I just got this game the other day for the 360 and I'm liking it so far. shinsta312 add me if you want Ill help you with that achievement.

Sure, I'll let you know when I can get everyone together.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

I can help out too, just add oB Horizon and I'll accept. smile.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

I've had this game since November 2008. It was pretty awesome and loved the detail. Now it just feels old. Hasn't aged too well.

GTAVKing
  • GTAVKing

Breaking bad= Best show ever

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 20:47)
I started playing this game again for the first time in two years. Definitely my favorite racing game (and I don't do a lot of racing games), and the achievements are really easy to get, online and off.

Right now, I'm trying to get the "T-Mobile myFaves" achievement. Basically, I need a 5 more ppl to befriend and join an online game together. I know at least three guys that have the game, so if anyone's interested, let me know. It's the XBOX 360 version.

I need the achievement to So hit me up my Xbox gamertag is zWARzGUNSLinGEr and send me a Freind request and a message for when you want to do it. biggrin.gif

Eazy 357
  • Eazy 357

RoiDesClit

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

Played the sh*t out of Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition on my original Xbox when I was younger, but never really got into MCLA. Sure the map is big and nice and the customization is top notch but I found this game getting old and stale so quick. Haven't touched it in several months.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (GTAVKing @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 07:08)
QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 20:47)

I need the achievement to So hit me up my Xbox gamertag is zWARzGUNSLinGEr and send me a Freind request and a message for when you want to do it. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'll send you the friend request sometime today. Same for you, Foley.

And once I can get my two other friends to jump in, I'll let you know when we'll be able to do this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users