» «
Photo

The black Mavericks in Interdiction

9 replies to this topic
zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:35 PM Edited by zmoonchild, 22 August 2007 - 10:52 PM.

Iíve tried to hi-jack the Mavericks when they get low to the ground but canít; hi-jacking just wonít work no matter what I do.
I'm referring to the black Mavericks that you must shoot down.

I also blew them up, but there really isnít any garage close enough to push them back to. The abandoned airfield canít be purchased yet.

Also, there are two Elegants in the mission ĎManagement Issuesí, they appear to be BP/DP/EP/FP; not the one that C.J. drives, but the two that he must parked between before heading toward Madd Doggís manager.
They only appear to have these abilities though prior to the other drivers getting into them, after that there's nothing special about them.

None of these vehicles are listed on System Errorís Bulletproof guide. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried obtaining them.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy, Iíve read your posts and youíre really good with this, or anyone else too.

smile.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:02 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 22 August 2007 - 11:48 PM.

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Aug 22 2007, 17:35)
Iíve tried to hi-jack the Mavericks when they get low to the ground but canít; hi-jacking just wonít work no matter what I do.

I also blew them up, but there really isnít any garage close enough to push them back to. The abandoned airfield canít be purchased yet.

Also, there are two Elegants in the mission ĎManagement Issuesí, they appear to be BP/DP/EP/FP; not the one that C.J. drives, but the two that he must parked between before heading toward Madd Doggís manager.

None of these vehicles are listed on System Errorís Bulletproof guide. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried obtaining them.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy, Iíve read your posts and youíre really good with this, or anyone else too.

smile.gif

Actually those two rides in Management Issues are Sentinels I believe and are obtainable with cheats but if you find a non cheating way to aquire them then please do and let System Error know about it or me and I'll tell SE to contact you or whatever but they used to be on the list those two cars before the ones in the Green Sabre were discovered and the aquisition with out cheats mastered, reported and confirmed.

Those Mavericks you speak of will be something for me to check out when I start vidding aquistion methods with the others whom join System Error in providing aquistion vids. I will be starting a new game exclusively for this purpose soon. If you have any ideas feel free to contact myself or SE here on the GTAForums.

If you want a BP/EP/FP/DP Maverick you can aquire the one in Misappropriation as many as you can collect and the good news is that if you want a color change then the unmarked Pay n Spray in Las Venturas can take that vehicle in and paint it any color you choose although it may take awhile to get the color you want. wink.gif

I like to change the color of my BP/EP/FP/DP-Mavericks every so often myself, so I understand.

It might be possible to get that vehicle from Intrediction yet I and many others have tried and failed. If it is BP/EP/FP/DP after aquistion it will fit in the Doherty garage if you want to store it there.

I have told a few others and sent some links to your 4 star Dare Devil Thread and hope you are ok with me spreading the word about your Mulholand garage discovery. smile.gif Because I have already told some people/linked them and I would like to congragulate you on that find again. icon14.gif

There are many collectors but as you guessed I made it here first.

Regards,HGF

GTAburnout
  • GTAburnout

The Truth Is Coming!!!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

The first poster was right the cars in said mission are Elegants

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:23 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 23 August 2007 - 07:57 PM.

QUOTE (GTAburnout @ Aug 23 2007, 08:13)
The first poster was right the cars in said mission are Elegants

This is correct at first....maybe my mind is muddled or something or ....I will come back and edit with news on it.

EDIT: So they are. notify.gif I have no idea what I was thinking. No idea how to aquire them. I spent the mornig and early afternoon getting to the mission and checking this from a new game just for this purpose. Well if you can figure them out and aquire them BP/EP/FP/DP then let System Error know about it.....Or I and I will contact SE myself with due credit...Confirmation of any method will be nice as well so might as well use this thread for it.

The Maverick you spoke of is much farther away from this current position I know find myself in. I will tinker with this one for a few days and see....Something about a "blow up all cars cheat" comes to mind. I have no idea why this vehicle isn't on the page. Or if it is obtainable or looses qualities or even if it has any. I am willing to continue the investigation for the sake of curiousity though. smile.gif

I will post anything discovered here. And you are correct zmoonchild I am good at this sort of thing. Tenacity is all it takes to be good at this sort of thing. Thinking outside the box helps too.

Later, all.

Regards, HGF

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Aug 22 2007, 23:02)
QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Aug 22 2007, 17:35)

smile.gif

Actually those two rides in Management Issues are Sentinels I believe and are obtainable with cheats but if you find a non cheating way to aquire them then please do and let System Error know about it or me and I'll tell SE to contact you or whatever but they used to be on the list those two cars before the ones in the Green Sabre were discovered and the aquisition with out cheats mastered, reported and confirmed.

Those Mavericks you speak of will be something for me to check out when I start vidding aquistion methods with the others whom join System Error in providing aquistion vids. I will be starting a new game exclusively for this purpose soon. If you have any ideas feel free to contact myself or SE here on the GTAForums.

If you want a BP/EP/FP/DP Maverick you can aquire the one in Misappropriation as many as you can collect and the good news is that if you want a color change then the unmarked Pay n Spray in Las Venturas can take that vehicle in and paint it any color you choose although it may take awhile to get the color you want. wink.gif

I like to change the color of my BP/EP/FP/DP-Mavericks every so often myself, so I understand.

It might be possible to get that vehicle from Intrediction yet I and many others have tried and failed. If it is BP/EP/FP/DP after aquistion it will fit in the Doherty garage if you want to store it there.

I have told a few others and sent some links to your 4 star Dare Devil Thread and hope you are ok with me spreading the word about your Mulholand garage discovery. smile.gif Because I have already told some people/linked them and I would like to congragulate you on that find again. icon14.gif

There are many collectors but as you guessed I made it here first.

Regards,HGF

Oh shi-

You could actually put a Maverick helicopter in Pay N Spray? Can you show me where this unmarked Pay N Spray is in Las Venturas?

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:32 AM Edited by zmoonchild, 24 August 2007 - 03:07 PM.

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Aug 22 2007, 19:02)
Those Mavericks you speak of will be something for me to check out when I start vidding aquistion methods with the others whom join System Error in providing aquistion vids.† I will be starting a new game exclusively for this purpose soon.† If you have any ideas feel free to contact myself or SE here on the GTAForums.

If you want a BP/EP/FP/DP Maverick you can aquire the one in Misappropriation as many as you can collect and the good news is that if you want a color change then the unmarked Pay n Spray in Las Venturas can take that vehicle in and paint it any color you choose although it may take awhile to get the color you want.† wink.gif

I like to change the color of my† BP/EP/FP/DP-Mavericks† every so often myself, so I understand.

† It might be possible to get that vehicle from Intrediction yet I and many others have tried and failed.† If it is BP/EP/FP/DP after aquistion it will fit in the Doherty garage if you want to store it there.

There doesnít appear to be anything special about the black Mavericks in Interdiction, aside from their unique color.

I have discovered a trick that gets the Mavericks in that mission to land, take a minigun with you instead of the rocket launcher (the mission implies that you must take the rocket launcher, but you donít have to). Shoot a Maverick with the minigun, but not enough to destroy it. Several times they have landed immediately after that and Iíve been able to walk right up to them. The Hi-Jack feature appears to be disabled because C.J. doesnít even react when I attempt to do it.
The agents inside (and also standing outside on the railing) of the Mavericks just look at you, but will not shoot you, very weird.

Also, I have taken a Dozer with me to try and push the Maverick back after destroying it and failing the mission, but it became too time consuming. Also, destroying helicopters is an instant 2-Star wanted level, so there were always a few cops shooting at me afterwards.
I just gave up after a while. Maybe Iíll try again sometime.

Yes, I know about the BP/DP/EP/FP Mavericks in Misappropriation.
I have a slightly modified way of obtaining them thatís based on the ĎPied Piperí no cheats method. It basically involves using a Towtruck instead of the other Maverick to lead the Target away.
Here are the details:
Arrive at the location in a Towtruck, and park it on the road below, the same road next to the cliff that you would lead them south to head across the bridge.
Kill all the agents except the Target, run down the cliff, then get into the Towtruck and lead him across the bridge.
Itís important to kill the agents because the Towtruck isnít bulletproof, whereas the Maverick from the original method was.
The Target may shoot out your tires, but thereís a Pay-n-Spray very close by to get it fixed. Because of that, itís usually a good idea to stay far enough ahead so that he canít shoot out your tires.
The Target will continue to follow you no matter what; and sometimes if you get too far away heíll just stop and wait until you get close to him again.
Cross the bridge and lead him to a dirt road that comes up on your left.
Once he gets to the dirt road, turn onto that dirt road. Youíll have just enough time to take the dirt road back to the Maverick, and usually fail the mission just after you arrive to it.
Then use the Towtruck to tow it back to the Abandoned Airfield or wherever else you may want to take it.

And yes, the Pay-n-Spray works great for changing the color; I always use a Towruck to take it there. The Towtruck makes it so much easier to back the Maverick in, and then pull it back out. My favorite color scheme is Silver on White.
smile.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Aug 24 2007, 06:32)
And yes, the Pay-n-Spray works great for changing the color; I always use a Towruck to take it there. The Towtruck makes it so much easier to back the Maverick in, and then pull it back out. My favorite color scheme is Silver on White.
smile.gif

I just fly it in an out at the unmarked one. The building doesn't prevent the blades from entering with the Maverick-BP/EP/FP/DP at all. So, it is rather easy. The Tow Truck may be the best thing for Haulling the locked Mavericks or putting them in the garage.

gtaja
  • gtaja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Aug 22 2007, 22:35)
They only appear to have these abilities though prior to the other drivers getting into them, after that there's nothing special about them.

smile.gif

HELLo

Are you sure the two Elegants in mission ĎManagement Issuesí is BP/DP/EP/FP ???

I have try several times, they look nothing special mercie_blink.gif

And about this Black Mavericks

I had learn how to obtain them without cheats and mods colgate.gif

but, how to obtain them without failing the mission??? mercie_blink.gif

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

Care to explain how?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:17 PM Edited by lil weasel, 12 February 2012 - 12:56 PM.

<<< MERGED: 'new' topic into previous existing topic of same subject >>>

I worry because I can't get Black Maverick. It is certainly not a very difficult vehicle to obtain. But I can't get it because of bloody drivers on the road. I could even pass the mission with attaching black Maverick to Tow truck, but still having difficulties to drive carefully because of bloody drivers who always hit hard from back and due to that it removes from Tow Truck. I have now shear frustration and anger with seeing these unfortunate incidences. So a member who an expert to collect special vehicles, may help me. For the help you, I have following things at hand.

1.) I have saved game at Toreno's Hideout which is the point that mission triggers.
2.) I have a Tow Truck at Fort Carson garage which is helpful to obtain it and it has not much distance.
3.) I have a minigun with 283 ammo which should be used to destroy Mavericks upto some extent before their drivers stop them on the ground.
4.) There is a trip skip feature. So I recommend you to first get Tow Truck at Fort Carson garage and come to Toreno's hideout(should not waste too much time) and then start mission and use trip skip. In this way, you can save plenty of time.
5.) I have 2 car space at Hushburry garage. So you can save Black Maverick there.
6.) I like if you can get Black Maverick with failing mission and save it at Hushburry.
7.) If you really feel that failing mission is difficult to obtain this, then pass the mission with it and come to once again to Toreno's hideout to do Verdent Meadow cutscene mission. After the cutscene, go with Tow Truck to Airstrip and buy it. Then save Black Maverick at Airstrip Hanger.

Note: Unfortunately I couldn't get armor. But I think you don't need them.

I think you may clear what I said. Here is the link.

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/29300

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users