HUGE SECRET ON GTA 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic
ztothee
  • ztothee

Mr. Condom Man

• Members

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:11 AM

Allright, I havent exactly investigated this fully but I think no one has found this one yet. Go to the hospital in Stauton island. Spawn a Rhino and enter the dodo cheat. Drive past the construction places and turn around. You should be facing the hospital a long ways a way from it. Turn the missle launcher backwards and fire missles continually pull up and fly toward the big rock. You will go right through it. When you get in the rock, continue forward and on the radar in the left hand bottom you should see words and passageways like roads continue on the passageway on the radar and make sure you dont spinn out of control. I did not continue on it because I either spinned out of control or my game froze, so good luck.

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:36 AM Edited by nosferatu5, 22 August 2007 - 01:14 AM.

QUOTE (ztothee @ Aug 21 2007, 19:11)
Allright, I havent exactly investigated this fully but I think no one has found this one yet. Go to the hospital in Stauton island. Spawn a Rhino and enter the dodo cheat. Drive past the construction places and turn around. You should be facing the hospital a long ways a way from it. Turn the missle launcher backwards and fire missles continually pull up and fly toward the big rock. You will go right through it. When you get in the rock, continue forward and on the radar in the left hand bottom you should see words and passageways like roads continue on the passageway on the radar and make sure you dont spinn out of control. I did not continue on it because I either spinned out of control or my game froze, so good luck.

Guys, please, delete this topic. The starter is a noob with 1 post who just bought GTA III.
And just to think no one has found it...
Pffft.
Anyone can find it without starting GTA III.
Such f*cking arrogance.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 22 2007, 10:36)
Such f*cking arrogance.

user posted image

Leave the kid alone, he's new to the game.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:23 AM

Leave the guy alone, he found something new and wanted to share it, just because he hasn't played gta3 doesn't make him arrogant.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:40 AM

Yeah, give him a break. He's new, he probably didn't know this was already discovered.

Anyway, the game crashes if you go past the developers names (the words on the radar), and the only thing before that are the tunnels and Ghost Town (the set for the opening movie), which isn't even solid. Nothing really special.

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Claude94 @ Aug 22 2007, 01:40)
Yeah, give him a break. He's new, he probably didn't know this was already discovered.

Anyway, the game crashes if you go past the developers names (the words on the radar), and the only thing before that are the tunnels and Ghost Town (the set for the opening movie), which isn't even solid. Nothing really special.

It doesn't if you use the map viewer, but then there are no words.
Whatever.
You ever wondered why rahkstar2.gif has made the GTA III so naively, thinking that players won't find anything?

Tyler Joyal
  • Tyler Joyal

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 22 2007, 19:25)

Whatever.
You ever wondered why rahkstar2.gif has made the GTA III so naively, thinking that players won't find anything?

Nosferatu you fight with every new people that come here grow up. If he wants to share something that you already know about don't make the kid feel like a jackass. Anyways Iv never tried this or knew about it but doubt it will work

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Tyler Joyal @ Aug 23 2007, 12:13)
QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 22 2007, 19:25)

Whatever.

Nosferatu you fight with every new people that come here grow up. If he wants to share something that you already know about don't make the kid feel like a jackass. Anyways Iv never tried this or knew about it but doubt it will work

1. There is a program called TXD Workshop, you know.
2. Every single person knows this. It has been mentioned hundreds of times and some people are getting tired.
3. I have not been there in the game itself, however, I have seen the names. It's just an easter egg that some naive designers put there.

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 23 2007, 20:52)
2. Every single person knows this. It has been mentioned hundreds of times and some people are getting tired.
3. I have not been there in the game itself, however, I have seen the names. It's just an easter egg that some naive designers put there.

You have been a member since April, you have no reason to be tired of anything. New members don't neccesarily know every little detail about every little way to view every little thing in the game.

Also, how are the designers "naive" for putting in an easter egg? I, like "every single person", think it's kinda neat. sly.gif

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (jnzooger @ Aug 26 2007, 23:17)

You have been a member since April, you have no reason to be tired of anything. New members don't neccesarily know every little detail about every little way to view every little thing in the game.

Also, how are the designers "naive" for putting in an easter egg? I, like "every single person", think it's kinda neat. sly.gif

Yes, I have been a member since April, however, I have been reading this forum for about 3 years now.
And the designers were naive to think that only a few people would find it or not find it at all, because putting a secret on the radar... Hmmm.

Scotty/chino
  • Scotty/chino

The Hatch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 27 2007, 21:02)

Yes, I have been a member since April, however, I have been reading this forum for about 3 years now.
And the designers were naive to think that only a few people would find it or not find it at all, because putting a secret on the radar... Hmmm.

aww is that you getting ur ovaries in a twist cuz u didnt find the names.. lol.gif

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Stilton's Bitch #13 @ Aug 27 2007, 18:56)
QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 27 2007, 21:02)

aww is that you getting ur ovaries in a twist cuz u didnt find the names.. lol.gif

Um, I have found them long ago.

ztothee
  • ztothee

Mr. Condom Man

• Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:20 PM Edited by ztothee, 09 September 2007 - 11:36 PM.

Alright, I admit I havent BEATEN the game but I have got pretty far about half. And for your information I have Beaten GTA San andreas life 8 times. So I know ALOT about that. Seems as this is a active post I'm going to post what I know about GTA SA here and in the GTA SA section.

SECRETS FOR GTA SA:
To get to any of these places, go to Gaton Gym, kill all people inside ( you dont have too but theres some lil funny thing if you do ) go inbetween the punching bags and fly up with jetpack.
Interior world-
First Opening, EXACTLY two blocks EAST. There should be a yellow door marker. Go down take jet pack off and go in.
Once in, You'll be in the Angel Pine Bar and Motel. Explore around there as long as you want then get jet pack and fly up.
If your where you landed when you when through the door marker fly up and go right where you see another interior. If you dont
want to explore the BROTHEL room from a birds eye view, there is a way in. Go to where the door would be. Fly Fast into the opening.
If you want proof this is a brothel, take off jetpack when actually INSIDE the room and walk towards the opening. You'll re-enter the room
and there will be a note that says on the bottom BROTHEL. Second area, Fly up and go straight, you'll start to see another area. Land on top of the area and look down, if you havent guessed what is is yet, it is the InTrack betting place. Now if you want, you can get to another area
where ironiclly there is dead people in what people have called "Heaven" which is wrong this place your in is the Interior World. Anyway if you want to see dead people or live people ( depending on if you killed the people in the gym ) fly straight up and go foward you should see dead
people on the ground.
Second Opening, EXACTLY two blocks EAST on the other side of the street from the gym. There should be a yellow door marker. Take jetpack off when near door and walk in. If you followed the directions correctly you should be in a very small room. If you havent noticed yet, this is the record compony in which you visit when you do one of the last missions where you have to chase down OG LOC. BE VERY CAREFULL that you stay on the floor, dont go by walls because they are NOT solid. So you can guess what would happen if you did.... lol.
Third Opening, All the way to the left of the Gaton Gym (EAST) place a marker in the middle of the highway at the coast. Fly there, there should be a yellow door marker/ Teleport. Land near it and walk through it. You'll be in a warehouse. To see the full warehouse, go to the wall directly infront of you about 20 feet ahead and spawn a jetpack. Fly up and fly foward just a little bit, You should see a little down a yellow door marker. Go down to it and land near it. Walk through it. If directions followed correctly you should be in a Warehouse, there'll even be 'Warehouse' at the bottom of the screen. There is more to come including CJ's garage in San Fierro coming soon!

NOW that I have told you all this, please reconsider my knowledge for GTA. Also, If anyone out there can tell me the Unlimited jetpack code and mastercode for san andreas for GAMESHARK Version 1.2 and how to install it, please please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Also, how do you get to Ryder and Sweets house W/O a gameshark?

Also I make instructional and entertainmental videos on GTA San andreas called GTA Stories, to view go to www.youtube.com and search for my name, ztothee. I dont have any videos on there at the moment because my internet is slow and I have to wait for fast.

luminous piss
  • luminous piss

help me

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Aug 22 2007, 00:36)

Guys, please, delete this topic. The starter is a noob with 1 post who just bought GTA III.
Pffft.
Such f*cking arrogance.

Shut the f*ck up for once in your life you cretin.

And kudos to you ztothee for finding the easter egg.

ztothee
  • ztothee

Mr. Condom Man

• Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (GunnerBrian @ Sep 9 2007, 23:30)

Pffft.
Such f*cking arrogance.

Shut the f*ck up for once in your life you cretin.

And kudos to you ztothee for finding the easter egg.

Oh, I thought you where talking to me when you said that about the shut up thing. Thanks for saying something to him, I appreciate it.

ztothee
  • ztothee

Mr. Condom Man

• Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:40 PM

And by the way whoever says im stupid for finding this, shut up man. Ok yes, I do know NOW that people have found it alot but I didnt know that before, and if youre going to say I should have looked into this before posting it, I dont have the friggen time to back track throught THOUSANDS of posts just to find that has been found before I post it. When I found it I thought that someone hadnt found it so I posted it, You might be able to understand what its like when you find a easter egg with no asistance in gta.

lambo128
  • lambo128

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (ztothee @ Sep 9 2007, 23:40)
And by the way whoever says im stupid for finding this, shut up man. Ok yes, I do know NOW that people have found it alot but I didnt know that before, and if youre going to say I should have looked into this before posting it, I dont have the friggen time to back track throught THOUSANDS of posts just to find that has been found before I post it. When I found it I thought that someone hadnt found it so I posted it, You might be able to understand what its like when you find a easter egg with no asistance in gta.

nosferato is such a noob, when he finds someone posting something that's old, he just insults them, and forces them to look through 1000 pages. At least you have a life, which nos sont have. You probably have tons of things to do and dosnt have time for his garbage.

Just to say nicley, it's old but good job on finding it yourself. colgate.gif

Dolven
  • Dolven

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (lambo128 @ Sep 10 2007, 00:52)
nosferato is such a noob, when he finds someone posting something that's old, he just insults them, and forces them to look through 1000 pages. At least you have a life, which nos sont have. You probably have tons of things to do and dosnt have time for his garbage.

off topic: Where did nosferatu5 go, I read that Xcommunicated banned him.

Miniduffa
  • Miniduffa

Most wanted

• Members

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Dolven @ Sep 10 2007, 19:07)

if hes banned there might be some peace and quiet.
on topic, nice find i'll have to try it out biggrin.gif biggrin.gif happy.gif

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Dolven @ Sep 11 2007, 05:07)

Indeed he did, but only temporarily.

Should really try to keep this thread on-topic though, although it has appear doomed from its start...

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:37 AM

Yep, it was doomed. Every single secret is already found.

ryankendall
  • ryankendall

Fallout 3

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Pffft.
Such f*cking arrogance.

don't be a douche bag dude he's new. be nice

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (ryankendall @ Sep 18 2007, 17:45)

Pffft.
Such f*cking arrogance.

don't be a douche bag dude he's new. be nice

... Says another noob.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:29 AM

Nosferatu, what crawled up your ass and died? I know, this has been said many times in this thread, but I've not seen a single post by you that isn't flaming someone. Try and read the rules, and lose the attitude. They've been found; so what? If he finds it without any help, I say that's just as good as finding it the first time.

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (EmoPat @ Sep 18 2007, 20:29)
Nosferatu, what crawled up your ass and died? I know, this has been said many times in this thread, but I've not seen a single post by you that isn't flaming someone. Try and read the rules, and lose the attitude. They've been found; so what? If he finds it without any help, I say that's just as good as finding it the first time.

Well, actually, if it has been mentioned about give or take 1000 times on all existing forums ever...

lambo128
  • lambo128

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (nosferatu5 @ Sep 20 2007, 02:13)
QUOTE (EmoPat @ Sep 18 2007, 20:29)

Well, actually, if it has been mentioned about give or take 1000 times on all existing forums ever...

Try and read the rules, and lose the attitude. They've been found; so what? If he finds it without any help, I say that's just as good as finding it the first time.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:41 AM

This topic has had its chance (and more).

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users