What was the weirdest thing you seen in SA

226 replies to this topic
richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:40 PM

Seen other people write about it, so I'm guessing its a thing, but I've had planes fall from the sky and explode right it front of me. Scared the hell out of me. Lol. Its happened multiple times as well.

I've had it a few times, normally when I'm out in the country and upland.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

A plane crash onto the Vinewood sign, scared the hell out of me.
  • Jacek_K likes this

universalyee
  • universalyee

Who the f*ck is berkley?

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

I was trying climbing Mount Chilliad,saw a burning plane falling,poor carl didn`t make it.

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

Literally half or more of posts on this thread are about falling planes..

universalyee
  • universalyee

Who the f*ck is berkley?

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:31 PM Edited by universalyee, 20 January 2017 - 04:31 PM.

Literally half or more of posts on this thread are about falling planes..

True. But is because no one expect a flyng plane to crash on you.

Oh yeah another weird thing is when you use the mountain bike on the PS2 version.

• lil weasel likes this

ThugTheoryFan123
  • ThugTheoryFan123

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

I had recently seen a bald white guy with a chainsaw in Angel pine

♡mercy♡
  • ♡mercy♡

Being alone is not a option, is a choice, and I chose that life.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:58 AM

It's more related to storyline, but I guess I'm hallucinating. I don't remember exactly what mission I played before (it was one of Woozie missions, maybe Fender Ketchup) but after that mission I recieved a call from OG Loc, and he starts to tell about how he gets more famous (or something like that, it happened a long time ago) using Madd Dogg's Rhyme Book, then Carl starts to talk with him and says that he will get him, then OG Loc ends the call very afraid of that. It is strange because I played SA storyline a lot of times but this one is the only call I recieved uniquely only during the first time I played the storyline.

Less strange things I can say is that in the Japanese PS2 version of SA, the Forkflit located in Ocean Docks is stucked on the ground and the gang war territory glitch cannot be done is this version.

• Jacek_K likes this

SpeshalK1997
  • SpeshalK1997

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

Once a old lady jacked my lowrider and sped off down the street with hydraulics pumping and nitrous on, that was one of the most bad ass old lady's iv ever seen
  • Payne Killer, SmokesWithCigs, LincolnClay and 2 others like this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

There's a map of San Andreas in the backroom of the ufo cafe, on the map certain places are marked with a circle, I recall reading somewhere online that these marks on the map are where ufo's appear, yes I realised that it was probably bullsh1t but I thought I'd give it a go anyway, another reason to explore the map so why not? I did think it was kind of curious why these places were marked though.

So I went to one of the places marked on the map, it was in a desert but I can't recall where specifically, it was night and there was nothing there, in the sky there was the usual stars and lights, nothing out of the ordinary, I decided to shoot at the sky with the m4, then suddenly there was this bright orange light that obscured most of the screen for a couple of seconds before leaving. Thought it was kind of weird and interesting.
  • anthony and Payne Killer like this

SpeshalK1997
  • SpeshalK1997

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:00 AM

There's a map of San Andreas in the backroom of the ufo cafe, on the map certain places are marked with a circle, I recall reading somewhere online that these marks on the map are where ufo's appear, yes I realised that it was probably bullsh1t but I thought I'd give it a go anyway, another reason to explore the map so why not? I did think it was kind of curious why these places were marked though.

So I went to one of the places marked on the map, it was in a desert but I can't recall where specifically, it was night and there was nothing there, in the sky there was the usual stars and lights, nothing out of the ordinary, I decided to shoot at the sky with the m4, then suddenly there was this bright orange light that obscured most of the screen for a couple of seconds before leaving. Thought it was kind of weird and interesting.

That's f*cking scary lol
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:17 AM Edited by Neon_Dreaming, 12 March 2017 - 09:23 AM.

That's f*cking scary lol
Yeah it was pretty weird, I might dig out the ps2 and try and recreate it. The room was dark when I was playing so I was almost dazzled by the light.

DroidX
  • DroidX

The Droid King

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:29 AM

the ghost cars that usually parked themselfs in the woods close to mount chilliad

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:09 PM

when I was doing the house in the hills mission while shooting vagos members amongst the partygoers that were scrambling around madd dogs mansion running for their lives I see denise runinning out of one of the rooms. that slut was probably getting "gang banged" by a pack of vagos before cj and the triads landed on the roof and crashed the party.

vnus_dmlo
  • vnus_dmlo

The Judge

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:41 AM

in the desert and the country is where the truly strange and macabre events of ai error occur

recently i experienced something truly bizzare while replaying the storyline on ios

like many others i was out near area 69 and i hear a plane overhead

i look up and see flames and as usual a plane plummets towards the ground

what was different was this was a military jet and it seemed to be chasing me

i was on my chopper accelerating hard in an attempt to escape the final blast when just as its about to crash the pilot spawns outside the plane on the ground right in front of me and the plane vanishes

im shocked obviously and swerve into a rock and this pilot starts chasing me with a katana sword

not only that but he took much more damage than the average npc to die

i eventually killed him but yeah it was weird

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:38 AM Edited by Arrow, 29 March 2017 - 07:38 AM.

Ghost Cars in Back-O-Beyond. They've no purpose. Just some Easter Eggs. Random spawns get scary at first but you get used to them. I discovered them years ago (6 to 7 years back).

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

Grand Theft Auto Québec TC developer

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

The weirdest thing that happened to me was the very first time I finished "555 We Tip" during the last (unskippable) cutscene when the cops are arresting someone, a car just went straight on the guy and killed him then the cops walked away like nothing happened and the cutscene was softlocked on this guy dead on the hood of the car, forcing me to restart the console and do the mission all over again. This was on my very first save file when I was a kid, and I would experience a lot of other unfortunate events in this savegame, including the game-breaking Madd Dogg glitch. I would only realise years later that all of this was NOT normal and that having that much bad luck in a save file, especially when it's your first ever, is astronomically rare which is why I am convinced that I am the unluckiest GTA SA player ever!

• Neon_Dreaming likes this

Rocky0910
  • Rocky0910

SneakinSwag™

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:46 AM

The suicidal photographer is pretty weird.

Another thing is... I was standing near the pay'n spray near the Well Stacked Pizza.CO.
This cop was trying to ride his motorcycle on top of cars bonnet. This guy with his front wheel on the top of the car failed to ride. He fell down. And then he just went to driver and arrested him. WEIRD.

I was ROFL-ing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users