Photo

What was the weirdest thing you seen in SA

206 replies to this topic
Dr. Benway
  • Dr. Benway

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:12 AM

The funny thing is also the highway in countryside, where the people drive really fast and than they all crash together and 6 cars together blow up. I used to die a lot because of this. biggrin.gif And when you bump into pedestrian and he's starting to walk towards your car and try to smash it with the showel or golf stick. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Sometimes I bump in someone on purpose just to see his reactions. They are so funny!

Seleets
  • Seleets

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (Dr. Benway @ Aug 20 2007, 06:42)
The only weird things in GTA SA (by me expirence) were flying cars from time to time (no cheats) and one time I was in Back O Beyond and heared some strange noises.

Oh, I almost forgot... the plane crash... one time I was driving in San Fierro, when suddenly I heard BOOM and the plane landed on the ground in front of me. But it dissapeared in one minute.

About Big Foot... If people believe in Big Foot, there's nothing wrong about it. I personally think that this kind of rumors make game more interesting and give you a chance to explore the game to the last detail. I believe there is something back there in the countryside. The area is so large it must be something in the woods or on mountains. I will check the countryside completly when I'll finish the game.

That just happens because the games coding makes airplanes spawn in the air above CJ, sometimes they crash into trees or just the floor ect.

tommy vs. claude
  • tommy vs. claude

Wave good-bye to your head wanker!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (GSF_OG @ Aug 20 2007, 04:21)
QUOTE (SPMovies @ Aug 19 2007, 21:12)
Seeing Bigfoot in Mirror Lake

*No evidence*

I seen a bigfoot like thing near mirror lake and rahkstar2.gif even said there was something in the woods

ya, you seraching for lies

AceFighterPilot
  • AceFighterPilot

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:43 PM

I remember one time I shot a guy in the head while he was in a boat and he crashed into the land he got out and ran like 3 feet and then dropped dead

tuareg
  • tuareg

deus vult when

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Hungary

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:59 PM Edited by tuareg, 20 August 2007 - 09:01 PM.

The weirdest thing that I ever seen in San Andreas was this sprinting black thing near Back-O-Beyond

Hmmm, thinly veiled myths topic?

@AceFighterPilot: Yeh, that and similar things happen with peds quiet often.

GSF_OG-V.2
  • GSF_OG-V.2

La Vendecko

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Aug 20 2007, 13:59)

Hmmm, thinly veiled myths topic?

it's sort of is some what like that

to other people reading this I had to start a new account becouse I had tried to change my e-mail address and then it wouldn't let me post so that explains the -V.2

KT_Cobra
  • KT_Cobra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

Another weird thing in SA is that on the last mission, when you're trying to get onto the fourth floor of the crackhouse to kill Big Smoke, if you shoot the guys in the HEAD who are bracing themselves against the pillars to hide from you and then spin out from around it to shoot (BEFORE THEY TRY TO TAKE A SHOT), their heads all of a sudden pop when they take aim at you and then they just collapse like usual. It's pretty interesting. I have GTA: SA for PC so I know that it happens on this platform, but I would assume the same for the consoles as well.

*P.S. - I agree with Dr. Benway when he says "That's what makes games more interesting." Rumors like the Bigfoot and U.F.O. spottings are just as mysterious in the game as they are in real life. I find it very interesting to wonder if R* actually put a yetti deep into the woods where you would no doubtedly hardly ever go. Also adding very weird sounds at night or even during a very foggy day just add to the excitement. These types of things leave openings for very interesting conversation and/or speculation. I say that R* should put more things like this into the game and even spread bogus rumors about actual FAKE things that they DIDN'T put into the game to make the entire community go on a map-wide search like some angry mob with pitchforks and torches. So if you'll forgive me, (I say this metaphorically) I'll be in the front of the mob with all of my anticipation in trying to find these bizarre yet possible true rumors about strange sightings. biggrin.gif

KT_Cobra

Seleets
  • Seleets

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (KT_Cobra @ Aug 20 2007, 22:05)
Another weird thing in SA is that on the last mission, when you're trying to get onto the fourth floor of the crackhouse to kill Big Smoke, if you shoot the guys in the HEAD who are bracing themselves against the pillars to hide from you and then spin out from around it to shoot (BEFORE THEY TRY TO TAKE A SHOT), their heads all of a sudden pop when they take aim at you and then they just collapse like usual. It's pretty interesting. I have GTA: SA for PC so I know that it happens on this platform, but I would assume the same for the consoles as well.

*P.S. - I agree with Dr. Benway when he says "That's what makes games more interesting." Rumors like the Bigfoot and U.F.O. spottings are just as mysterious in the game as they are in real life. I find it very interesting to wonder if R* actually put a yetti deep into the woods where you would no doubtedly hardly ever go. Also adding very weird sounds at night or even during a very foggy day just add to the excitement. These types of things leave openings for very interesting conversation and/or speculation. I say that R* should put more things like this into the game and even spread bogus rumors about actual FAKE things that they DIDN'T put into the game to make the entire community go on a map-wide search like some angry mob with pitchforks and torches. So if you'll forgive me, (I say this metaphorically) I'll be in the front of the mob with all of my anticipation in trying to find these bizarre yet possible true rumors about strange sightings. biggrin.gif

KT_Cobra

Then R* will just turn out to be a company who people think scam people of their money.

GSF_OG-V.2
  • GSF_OG-V.2

La Vendecko

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

this looks somewhat like the thing I seen neer Back-O-Beyond PROOF
this video is a mod but it looks just like the thing I seen on my PS2

diceold
  • diceold

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:35 PM

A t-rex atacked me when i was watching the Old Faithfull ( The geiser in gta sa )

GSF OG
  • GSF OG

OG

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:15 AM

this is just to bring it to the front page again
plz nobody lock this it was my first topic

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:24 AM

There is a topic already like this

Post your wtf moments

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (XN22 @ Aug 20 2007, 17:47)
I saw Godzilla fight King Kong on the Epsilon Island.

OMG yeah and a giant Barbie Doll chased me though Fort Carson

creeepers
  • creeepers

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:06 AM

guilty.by.association digs the faggio suicidal.gif

on topic: CJ kissing elvis mouth to mouth on multiplayer bored.gif

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (creeepers @ Dec 1 2007, 19:06)
guilty.by.association digs the faggio suicidal.gif

on topic: CJ kissing elvis mouth to mouth on multiplayer bored.gif

Aww but i hate the FAGgio XD

It was cute in vice city, then i was like ARGH NEED SPEED TOO SLOOOW!

smile.gif

creeepers
  • creeepers

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:16 AM

no, you don't hate it. you love it

you sometimes hit it with cj's weapons and that means you love the faggio biggrin.gif

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (creeepers @ Dec 1 2007, 19:16)
no, you don't hate it. you love it

you sometimes hit it with cj's weapons and that means you love the faggio biggrin.gif

LOL

Well i have NEVER seen the faggio in SA, for some odd reason wow.gif

I dunno why, its so wierd nervous.gif

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:56 AM

You can get it at the Burger shot in LV, gba, it is always parked there for the courier missions

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Dec 1 2007, 19:56)
You can get it at the Burger shot in LV, gba, it is always parked there for the courier missions

Oh yeah thats right i remmeber now. People dont drive them around though do they? Only for the courier stuff etc

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:01 AM

No i havnt seen them driving around much at all. You can get it with cheats of course by putting in Beach traffic or something like that

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Dec 1 2007, 20:01)
No i havnt seen them driving around much at all. You can get it with cheats of course by putting in Beach traffic or something like that

Stop cheating you naughty boy tounge.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:07 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 01 December 2007 - 07:12 AM.

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Dec 1 2007, 02:01)

I'll drive that faggio of a bike right into the ground.

When tired and messing around without any goal in mind it can be a nice change.

Sure, I prefer the NRG-500 or one of my special rides most of the time but even the Faggio has been allot of fun.

Ever driven a real one? A scooter I mean? The nicer ones are great on golf courses at night. ph34r.gif

On Topic: Freeform Mixer's Pedrayne.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Dec 1 2007, 20:07)
Ever driven a real one? A scooter I mean? The nicer ones are great on golf courses at night. ph34r.gif

3 of my best friends have them and i drive them all the time tounge.gif They are a whole lot of fun, havnt driven on a golf course though sigh.gif

@gba I know you have entered a cheat before, you can say that im bad anuj_cop.gif
Everyone enterers cheats, its part of the game, and again hence my name tounge.gif

creeepers
  • creeepers

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Dec 1 2007, 07:07)

yeah i did. i broke my arm though

on topic: when i go to mt chilliad with my FCR then take off to the ramp then i landed at the bottom of mt. chilliad, CJ didn't fall over.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Dec 1 2007, 02:14)
Everyone enterers cheats, its part of the game, and again hence my name tounge.gif

Actually many of us don't use cheats on anything we are going to save. Only when exploring or doing something that is not going to get saved at all but not for the actual game and never to pass a mission or get out of a situation.

Just the way some of us do it.....Not that we care what anyone else does. For some of us it is a matter of what we feel challenged by.

On Topic: Freeform Mixer's Pedrayne in case some of you are curious. This glitch is the stranges thing I have ever seen in GTA SA.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Dec 1 2007, 20:19)
Actually many of us don't use cheats on anything we are going to save. Only when exploring or doing something that is not going to get saved at all but not for the actual game and never to pass a mission or get out of a situation.

Yea obviously not saving using them, i bet there are heaps of people here that cheat. I found a topic on best stats and one of them was for the most cheats used and heaps of people and i mean like 500 had posted huge scores, let alone the others that do use cheats but not enough to make the high scores or are not registered on GTAF, so i know there are many on here that dont use cheats as much but they are far outnumbered by those who do use cheats

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Dec 1 2007, 02:25)
QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Dec 1 2007, 20:19)
Actually many of us don't use cheats on anything we are going to save.  Only when exploring or doing something that is not going to get saved at all but not for the actual game and never to pass a mission or get out of a situation.

Yea obviously not saving using them, i bet there are heaps of people here that cheat. I found a topic on best stats and one of them was for the most cheats used and heaps of people and i mean like 500 had posted huge scores, let alone the others that do use cheats but not enough to make the high scores or are not registered on GTAF, so i know there are many on here that dont use cheats as much but they are far outnumbered by those who do use cheats

Yes, many do.

Many is not all however.

Just to keep the record straight.

I know that it would take a long time to get the record of cheats made for it is in the tens or hundreds of thousands. xD

But that particular record doesn't interest me.

I have a very impressive "special vehicle collection" all aquired without using a single cheat. And that makes me happy and gives me a feeling of accomplishment.

If you want to use cheats.........Go for it! icon14.gif

If you decide to also run a cheatless game as well.....Go for it! icon14.gif

You can do one or both and the GTAForums is still big enough for you too.

Enjoy your game. colgate.gif

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:37 AM

Thanks and yes i always have at least 1 save filefor a cheating game and 1 for no cheats both with rather good accomplishments and that makes me feel good.
It shouldnt matter whether i cheat or you dont cheat it is our own decision and we can both stick by them icon14.gif
We're good HGF smile.gif

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Dec 1 2007, 20:37)
Thanks and yes i always have at least 1 save filefor a cheating game and 1 for no cheats both with rather good accomplishments and that makes me feel good.
It shouldnt matter whether i cheat or you dont cheat it is our own decision and we can both stick by them icon14.gif
We're good HGF smile.gif

Oh yeah, you both are good, little team you got there with your friggin Who or what am i, winning eachothers questions. You bastards tounge.gif

Im not angry, im fully kidding lol smile.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:45 PM

There's a similar thread to this topic called wtf moments. Anyway, something very weird always happens to me. Sometimes, when I'm walking down the sidewalk, I see people inside the sidewalk! I'm f*cking serious! Their bodies are inside and their heads are popping out. They try to run away, but their stuck in one spot. It's f*cking hilarious! So, what I do is I stomp on them until they die. It's so fun! that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users