• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

Ok here are some useful glitches and tips to help to survive

1:Got a big crowd to dead with? Then throw a tear gas grenade in the middle, the crowd well be coughing then eventually die but not fast! Now do a knife stealth kill on one person in the smoke then look! All the other people in the smoke dies too. Exactly the same movement of dieing from a stealth kill. Try it!

2:The Ammu-nation glitch go do the shooting challenge but leave as soon as you enter some of your weapons will be unlimited ammo (dessert eagle,M4,Tec 9 and some other ones)

3:To get max health or fire proof abilities you need to complete 12 levels of each job which can be hard so do them in a small country towns that have a hospital Eg. For max health try Fort Carson and the one under mount Chillad ummm angle pine?

4:Quick money? Kill Drug dealers easy!

That's all I can think up but your welcomed to say some of your own

Doctor Who TJ
  • Doctor Who TJ

Whovian

• Members

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:30 AM Edited by tjevo9gtaking, 23 May 2013 - 07:07 AM.

At the beginning of the game you start with no weapons, locations of a few weapons to help...

1. Pistol: Theres a Pistol behind the house across from yours in grove street.

2. Brass Knuckles: Just as you leave Grove Street under the bridge, to the left.

3. Tec-9: Theres a Tec-9 on top of Sweet's house in Grove Street, climb on the wall behind your house and onto your garage, then jump onto Sweet's roof to obtain a Tec-9.

4. Armour: As you come out of your house, turn right and go behind your house, you should come to a flood control area, head into it and under the bridge is some armour.

Hope they help!
  • Hunter1471 likes this

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:37 AM

They already did I'm starting a new game

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

All the above stated things are known.

@tjevo9gtaking: Those colour combinations are really annoying to the eye.

Doctor Who TJ
  • Doctor Who TJ

Whovian

• Members

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Aug 19 2007, 10:07)
All the above stated things are known.

@tjevo9gtaking: Those colour combinations are really annoying to the eye.

I know, it was headed towards people who have just bought the game or don't know how to play it and need some extra fire power.

So keep off my back girishb, angry.gif you've been replying to all my post in a bad manner!

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (tjevo9gtaking @ Aug 19 2007, 23:58)
So keep off my back girishb, angry.gif you've been replying to all my post in a bad manner!

All?? It was just two and I found them annoying, hence the replies. It's not my fault that you took then in a bad manner. And don't worry, for you'll come across many such ME's in this forum.
Try to be really helpful and you'll be acknowledged and don't just reply for the heck of it.
Best of Luck!!! icon14.gif
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:28 AM

This was for those people who just got the game, need help or just random people looking for something and just found out these glitches

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

Ok here are some useful glitches and tips to help to survive

1:Got a big crowd to dead with? Then throw a tear gas grenade in the middle, the crowd well be coughing then eventually die but not fast! Now do a knife stealth kill on one person in the smoke then look! All the other people in the smoke dies too. Exactly the same movement of dieing from a stealth kill. Try it!

Tried it on PC SE. Didn't work for me. Tossed, went to stealth, targeted NPC, No attack by stealth, CJ stood up and slashed without effect.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 28 September 2013 - 11:24 AM.

@ll weasel I'm gonna try it on my LAPTOP first. the PS2 can wait. especially that I'm playing the PS3 now...and its too hard to put the PS2 in-place :)

***EDIT, after testing***

it works PERFETLY fine on my laptop :/. did you did that with someone who ACTUALLY COUCH with the others? my version  is 1.01 on Windows 7 ultemate. maybe diferent between a version/Windows to another?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 28 September 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Since there more old stuff posted let me post best glitch that people might forgot ( works on all versions ). Skip songs, you dont like the song just skip it. Lets say u wanna skip radio x song. First get on radio x and you hear wrong song, now change radio station ( press up on PS2 ) then press down ( so you on radio x again ). You see radio x in white color now the trick is wait till it turns orange then press up and down again ( so now you again at radio x) now you hear the previous song is skipped. As far as i remember on V1 its easier cuz more delay time and on V2 ( PS3 download ) u need to do it on feeling cuz when its orange your already to late. This glitch is my favorite but well known ( unless people forgot or are new to game ). EDIT. Ooops didnt checked post date ( 2007 ) so dont mind this post.

• stevo38 likes this

stevo38
  • stevo38

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

3 in tha past week.. ok here's a little guide i made that i haven't seen in such detail before

* * UNLIMITED AMMO SECRET * *

Ammu-nation gun challenge secret: obtain a gun that you want and enter the red corona to start the gun challenge... then after 3 seconds press 'triangle' to cancel the challenge.

Keep repeating until there is no ammo shown which means it's now unlimited.

Los Santos:
- 'market' (west of 'glen park')
- Blueberry (far-north-west)
- Palomino Creek (far-north east)
All double your ammo for:
- Silenced 9mm, Tec-9, Sawn-off Shotgun, SMG and M4!!

San Fierro:
- Hashbury (north of golf course)
Doubles your ammo for:

Las Venturas:
- 'come-a-lot' (south-central)
- 'old venturas strip' (north-east)
- el Quebredos (far-north-west)
All double your ammo for:

*All shooting ranges remove standard shotgun from inventory
*May work with Combat Shotgun; I don't know.
*I tested this after unlocking LV and having 'hitman' on SMG and AK-47, so I'm not sure if this works in the early part of the game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

That MYTH is repeated often.

The lack of a displayed ammunition count is NOT Unlimited.

It merely means that the count exceeds 9,999, which is the display limit.

Once you fire off the excess the count will return.

True 'Unlimited' Ammo will usually show a count (whatever the count is at the time that the prize is acquired), but when the count goes to zero it will automatically refill to that level.

• ten-a-penny likes this

josepha916
  • josepha916

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Like if you type FULLCLIP or got 100% completion. The "fake" unlimited ammo is handy for the Desert mission onwards, though.

Hunter1471
  • Hunter1471

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Hunter1471, 2 weeks ago.

At the beginning of the game you start with no weapons, locations of a few weapons to help...

1. Pistol: Theres a Pistol behind the house across from yours in grove street.

2. Brass Knuckles: Just as you leave Grove Street under the bridge, to the left.

3. Tec-9: Theres a Tec-9 on top of Sweet's house in Grove Street, climb on the wall behind your house and onto your garage, then jump onto Sweet's roof to obtain a Tec-9.

4. Armour: As you come out of your house, turn right and go behind your house, you should come to a flood control area, head into it and under the bridge is some armour.

Hope they help!

There are also a few other pickups. After you have been dumped by the C.R.A.S.H team in the first mission you need to mount the bike, leave the alley and go around the corner on the left to the red building, called the Jefferson Motel. Climb the stairs to find a MP5 on the roof.

Continue on the way to the map icon, but look beneath the bridge overpass near Carl's Mom's House for a Micro SMG. There's also a a shovel in Ryder's backyard.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

:) Almost 7 years too late, and the http://gtaforums.com...pon-guide-2012/ weapons guide (2012) covers pretty much all the pickups of value. ;^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users