» «
Photo

Seinfeld

76 replies to this topic
Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
  • Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:00 AM

Ah, were posting classic lines eh? Alright, lemme see....

George: I have a gift, I detect the slightest human suffering.

Jerry (with a smile): You sensing anything right now?

________

George: These stories have not been embellished, as they need no embellishing. Their just the stories of a short, stalky, slow-witted, bald man. Thank you.

________

George: She's bald!

Jerry: Bald?

George: Bald...bald bald. She took off her hat and...HELLO!

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

user posted image
Hey Buddy.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

My all-time favorite episode is and always will be the ASSMAN.

"One in a million chance, doc!"

Woody510
  • Woody510

salubrious

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Mar 8 2008, 17:34)
My all-time favorite episode is and always will be the ASSMAN.

"One in a million chance, doc!"

I met a man on the bus once who had "assman" embroidered into his backpack lol.gif

Roy the Pirate
  • Roy the Pirate

Funky Phantom

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:40 AM

The most famous episode with the master of the domain contest is always hilarious but I always liked 'The pez dispenser'

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:44 AM

Anyone who would laugh at a recital is probably some sort of lunatic anyway. I mean only a sick twisted mind could be that rude and ignorant. Or maybe some mental defective put something stupid on her leg.

Then again, even if this so called mental defective did put something on her leg she's still the one who laughed.

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:54 AM

^ And, if I recall, the end of that episode:

George (looking at a crossword puzzle): What's a 3-letter word for candy?

-pause-

Jerry: I don't know, I'm no good at those...

_Hilarious Laughter_

topdogkiller
  • topdogkiller

The Unseen

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:25 AM

one classic show indeed, even now when I watch it, I always notice new things in each episode.

donsalvatore
  • donsalvatore

Who Wants Chowda?

• Members

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:36 PM

I found this on bustedtees.com

user posted image

ichizuzu
  • ichizuzu

Welcome to America: Mexico's Bitch!!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:20 AM

By far my favorite show on t.v. inlove.gif

donsalvatore
  • donsalvatore

Who Wants Chowda?

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:21 PM

Vegetable Lasagna - I can't say that one without laughing. tounge.gif

• Members

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

I was mulling this over today, can you imagine them doing a Seinfeld movie today?

Imagine seeing the trailer for that.....I'd piss myself right there in the theatres. I mean, the Seinfeld humor is still very much alive in shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm. Now take the crew, Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine in present-day New York. If you saw the last episode, you'd knew they ended the show with the gang in jail. The movie would begin with them getting out and trying to get their lives back together. Imagine the f*cking cameos, Unce Leo, Babu (sp?), Mr. Peterman, Steinbreiner, the Soup Nazi, Newman, the Seinfelds, the Costanzas, Mickey, Kenny Banya, etc. etc. Assuming all those people are still alive, this would make for an epic movie.

But this is just a dream I guess.

donsalvatore
  • donsalvatore

Who Wants Chowda?

• Members

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake @ Apr 12 2008, 17:20)
I was mulling this over today, can you imagine them doing a Seinfeld movie today?

Imagine seeing the trailer for that.....I'd piss myself right there in the theatres. I mean, the Seinfeld humor is still very much alive in shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm. Now take the crew, Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine in present-day New York. If you saw the last episode, you'd knew they ended the show with the gang in jail. The movie would begin with them getting out and trying to get their lives back together. Imagine the f*cking cameos, Unce Leo, Babu (sp?), Mr. Peterman, Steinbreiner, the Soup Nazi, Newman, the Seinfelds, the Costanzas, Mickey, Kenny Banya, etc. etc. Assuming all those people are still alive, this would make for an epic movie.

But this is just a dream I guess.

Nah I think they're all too old or busy, like Julia, in her show, The New Adventures of Old Christine, it's kinda funny.

But I think this would summarize Seinfeld if it took place in this generation:

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:46 PM

You know, when I first watched Seinfeld a couple years ago, I just didn't get it, but I recently gave it a shot (being much older) and f*cking love it.

I mean it really is a show about nothing.

I wish Jerry and Larry would team up to make another TV series like Seinfeld. I know about Curb, and I like it, but definitely not as much as Seinfeld.

'I'm H.E. Pennypacker. I'm a wealthy industrialist, philanthropist... and bicyclist'. ROFL. Gotta love Kramer.

noodles
  • noodles

R.I.P Bob Barker....oh, yeah, quality

• The Connection

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

Curb Your Enthusiasm pretty much confirmed for me that Larry David was the genius behind Seinfeld. I loved Seinfeld and it stood head and shoulders over all of the sitcoms of its day, but Curb is just on another level. The season where they had the Seinfeld characters on proved it for me.

Marlowe.
  • Marlowe.

I Still Jerk-off Manually

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Warlord. @ Saturday, Jan 14 2012, 00:46)
I wish Jerry and Larry would team up to make another TV series like Seinfeld. I know about Curb, and I like it, but definitely not as much as Seinfeld.

The closest you can get is Season 7 of Curb. They have a real natural rapport, it's fun to see. I could watch them talk about napkins all day.

QUOTE (Warlord)

'I'm H.E. Pennypacker. I'm a wealthy industrialist, philanthropist... and bicyclist'. ROFL. Gotta love Kramer.

"I'm Dr. van Nostrand, from the clinic. I'm going to need Elaine Benes' chart. She's uh, um, a patient of mine, and I don't think she's going to make it. It's very bad. Very messy."
"I see. And what clinic is that again?"
"That's correct."

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

These pretzels...are making me THIRSTY!!

I hate most television but I LOVE Seinfeld!! I recently got into "Curb..." as well due to the Larry David connection. I can watch that stuff over and over and still die laughing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users