Blue hell: Liberty city

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
deathmetaller88
  • deathmetaller88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

Hi, people. I'm Italian, and then, excuse me my english. I've a trouble with the blue hell.I find it throught Gantom gym, but i don't know how go to Liberty city. Any suggestions.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:56 PM

I've got some links on that here: Liberty City Links

Easiest way by far is to do the mission where you go there, kill all but one guy and use the super jump cheat to get over the walls to the street.

Or, if you have the PC version you could use coordinates to get there. I can't help with that though.

If this topic goes the same way as many others, I guarantee someone will say "Play GTA3!"

deathmetaller88
  • deathmetaller88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:26 AM

sad.gif At second checkpoint, I get water. I believe i'm flying too low. I tried with hydra but i can only see Liberty city underneath. Any suggestions.

Mokiesmoky
  • Mokiesmoky

Finally Famous

• Members

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (deathmetaller88 @ Jul 31 2007, 01:26)
sad.gif At second checkpoint, I get water. I believe i'm flying too low. I tried with hydra but i can only see Liberty city underneath. Any suggestions.

You know when you get to Doherty, in the same heaven as LC? Activate the cars float away when hit, hit it with something, and it can fly unlimited height. Downside is it can't go down, so you have to parachute urself into the solid part.

Hope that helps. ...either that or play the whole game again until you get to St. Mark's Bistro.

deathmetaller88
  • deathmetaller88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:24 AM

biggrin.gif Thank you. But I've a question again. How I can know is I'm at exact height?

Mokiesmoky
  • Mokiesmoky

Finally Famous

• Members

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (deathmetaller88 @ Aug 1 2007, 00:24)
biggrin.gif Thank you. But I've a question again. How I can know is I'm at exact height?

You don't, put a target icon ( the red dot ) on the map, then if you fly from Doherty using the helicopter, and once ur on top of that, free fall, pretty soon you'll see Liberty City, make sure to open ur parachute and head for St Mark's bistro!

nosferatu5
  • nosferatu5

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:18 PM

ARE YOU USING PC?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users