Photo

I dont know if you already know.

3 replies to this topic
poikly
  • poikly

Liverpool FC

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

Well, when I started the game, I got 23 packages and havent got many since. So I had the uzi and the pistol. Well I had been taking them before and after saving. Sometime when I was in Staunton, my uzi ammo was at 9999-25. I got another pick up but t wouldnt add anything (obviously). And everytime I fire 25 bullets (using a clip), it doesnt go down. It stays at 9999-25. So now I have unlimited ammo! And in a drive-by, Claude does not not have to reload. It just keeps firing!

I think this is very intersesting and helpful.

I dont know if everybody already knows (hence being released more then 5 years ago.

Knowledge Novice
  • Knowledge Novice

* Extended Break *

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

It's pretty cool, huh? As far as I can remember there is no requirement for this except gaining all that extra ammo. I think once you max out a weapons ammo it stays infinite after that (unless you get Wasted/Busted).

poikly
  • poikly

Liverpool FC

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Knowledge Novice @ Jul 26 2007, 15:54)
It's pretty cool, huh? As far as I can remember there is no requirement for this except gaining all that extra ammo. I think once you max out a weapons ammo it stays infinite after that (unless you get Wasted/Busted).

It does stay infinite.
But I dont have it anymore after The Exchange.

And I spelt interesting wrong in my post. I think it is spelt wrong there too.

Delerious
  • Delerious

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:37 AM

It's not infinite. It still counts up, only you can't see it. And when you're down to 10,000 bullets, shoot two more and you'll see a difference in the counter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users