The Most Underrated GTA Ever

247 replies to this topic
RaMMy
  • RaMMy

⚜ ɯeDemβ๏yz ⚜

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Yeah this game is very underrated and not well known even amongst hardcore gta fans.
I myself never heard about this game until few years ago.

When i watched the walkthrough on youtube i was simply amazed by the game. It felt like San Andreas set in Vice City.
There is so many interesting sidemissions,great characters and awesome music.

I was so excited about finally playing this game on phone but :r*: never bothered to release it. :(
Atleast they could have made pc version of this and LCS.
Now after 11 years it is unlikely we will ever get pc or mobile version. Such a shame.

You guys should take a quick look at Take-Two Interactive, I bet those are the one's pulling the strings now. (Take2I=EA) 

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

You guys can easily play it on PC with the PSP emulator, PPSSPP. You map the control of your controller in the emulator settings and that's it. I play it on my sh*tty laptop and it's all good.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

These boots are 100% wolverine hide

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

PS2 emulator would be better, since the PS2 version doesn't have the garage bug.

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Last Breath

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:57 AM

The PS2 version is surprisingly sh*t. Doesn't run that great and looks color drained. Maybe less glitches and some new sh*t to do, but the patrician choses the PSP version.

eestlane
  • eestlane

Madis

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:07 PM Edited by eestlane, 17 January 2018 - 09:08 PM.

I also run it on PPSSPP on windows. After playing with some settings it plays well. Best part is saving state anytime. You should do it actually as PPSSPP crashes once in a while (after some hours not minutes, so not an issue). Controller is a must though.

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:26 PM Edited by SMACKED!, 18 January 2018 - 04:30 PM.

it's considered a sin it not be released on mobile i hope *r launchs a ps4 version soon along lcs with trophy support

• jaljax likes this

Big Stuart
  • Big Stuart

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

Because its Vice City and even its original counterpart is under rated to this day.

Both amazing games. GTA 6 needs to be in VC.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

These boots are 100% wolverine hide

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

Because its Vice City and even its original counterpart is under rated to this day.

Vice City, underrated? It's one of the most overrated games imo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users