• Xyn, The Byzantine Empire, Cake* Games and 1 other like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

The masterstroke of the III era... Built on VC & improved it in every way. 

• Gummy , Cake* Games, matajuegos01 and 1 other like this

JeffreyDahmer
  • JeffreyDahmer

Dan Houser Is God

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

Liberty city Stories is the Most Underrated Gta IMO yer granted it had less content than vcs but it made up for it with a better Storyline and Cast Of Characters.  

• Johan and WildBrick142 like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

Liberty city Stories is the Most Underrated Gta IMO yer granted it had less content than vcs but it made up for it with a better Storyline and Cast Of Characters.  

Underrated, yes...
But IMO VCS wiped it's ass with it.

• Cake* Games likes this

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Galan From Taa

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

Underrated? I saw this game in every PSPs memory storage.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

Not many people have a PSP or a PS2 and the modern gamers are blind graphics whores who dont know how amazing the oldengolden games are with the story, features, voice acting and such. VCS is a very underrated game indeed. The features are great, the story is meh but the epic suprise moments (take Phil Collins and a lot of returning chars for example) and neon lights and really the beauty of the city with the nostalgic feeling you get makes it a perfect game. It's a bit better than SA imho and beats V pretty easily but that's just my opinion.

In short: Amazing game and indeed toooooo underated.
  • Vice City criminal and X/R// like this

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Galan From Taa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

Not many people have a PSP or a PS2 and the modern gamers are blind graphics whores who dont know how amazing the oldengolden games are with the story, features, voice acting and such. VCS is a very underrated game indeed. The features are great, the story is meh but the epic suprise moments (take Phil Collins and a lot of returning chars for example) and neon lights and really the beauty of the city with the nostalgic feeling you get makes it a perfect game. It's a bit better than SA imho and beats V pretty easily but that's just my opinion.
In short: Amazing game and indeed toooooo underated.

Actually I think you are right. It is very common in PSP players but if we compare VCS with orginal Vice City, GTA SA and 3, it is underrated :( There are lof of fans other GTA's, most of the players know GTA VCS but they aren't fan of it but I like this game more than orginal Vice City which has lot of fans.
  • Cake* Games likes this

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:19 AM

i am going to have to agree with this.  and since tbogt is technically a standalone as well, i would say that lcs and tbogt are underrated and better than vcs, ultimately.  :p  

the story was much more fleshed out than in lcs, but there were too many seriously annoying characters in vcs, and vic just kinda seemed like a bitch saving them all the time.  

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:12 AM

While playing the game I came to the conclusion that VCS is the best looking PS2 game ever.

I mean in overall sense.

Okay, some pre rendered games and sports games might have higher quality visuals in places, but given the size of vice city it really is amazing how much detail there is. And then there is the beautiful light and weather effects... I've played a lot of xbox360 games that look lot worse. And I mean a lot.

• Cake* Games likes this

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

I think that title might go to "Liberty City Stories" but yeah both are underrated. Though they do feel kinda empty if you know what I mean.

VCS had great content and sidemissions for getting and after 100%, but the story itself was strange and felt kinda pointless to be honest. Once again, 'empty'.

• Militia likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

The masterstroke of the III era... Built on VC & improved it in every way. 

i agree with my princess, it's pretty much my favorite GTA of all times :D

• Vice City criminal likes this

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

it's either the PSP games or GTA Advance, yeah.

the stories games were a masterpiece. shame there was no San Andreas Stories. san andreas needed a prequel more than Vice city or III.

• Nights744 likes this

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

Waiting for a new patch for GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:50 PM Edited by Vice City criminal, 12 October 2014 - 03:50 PM.

the stories games were a masterpiece. shame there was no San Andreas Stories. san andreas needed a prequel more than Vice city or III.

yeah, but GTA SA was succesful enough and It will be kinda pointless to recreate the entire state of San Andreas on PSP just because the other two games have a prequel.

SarahPilko
  • SarahPilko

Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:16 AM Edited by SarahPilko, 14 October 2014 - 11:17 AM.

Every GTA game has its pros and cons. There is no "best" or "worst" GTA game as gaming's taste is all based on person's opinion and interest. Personally, I enjoy playing every GTA game, few I play more than others because I find particular GTAs I play more fit my taste more than others, but it does not mean I dislike them. I admit I have not played every single GTA, like GTA London 1961 (I only played 1969), GTA Advance and sadly, yes GTA V fully as I do not own a PS3/4 or Xbox 360/One.

I played both GTA LCS and VCS and loved them both.

• SentinelXSVCS22 likes this

HollandNights
  • HollandNights

SPANK Dealer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:34 AM Edited by HollandNights, 15 October 2014 - 05:38 AM.

yeah, but GTA SA was succesful enough and It will be kinda pointless to recreate the entire state of San Andreas on PSP just because the other two games have a prequel.

Could've had a prequel set within the confinds of LS. It would be cool to have a set of missions based around the cutscene prequel, whilst playing as one of the deceased gang members Sweet referred to (Tony, Big Devil, Little Devil). Could even have your protagonist living in one of the smaller houses on Grove Street.

I'd love to play through that, get involved in Tenpenny and Pulaski's corruption before the main story and see how they made the initial connections with Smoke and Ryder - all while hearing Sweet incessantly bitch about CJ running to LS.

Or to really mix things up, have you playing as a Ballas OG and show you how they got their foot into the crack trade, and have you involved in the drive-by shooting that killed Beverly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users