Photo

GTA San Andreas Big Secret

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic
DoteStudios
  • DoteStudios

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:44 AM Edited by DoteStudios, 18 July 2007 - 04:03 AM.

As most of you GTA players know, there is supposedly a "big secret" in the woods of GTA SA said by Rockstar. Although Rockstar says this, there may not be a secret but it is in fact a lie to increase sales. But I looked anyways and I still do. I have looked through every skin in GTA SA with TXD Workshop. I searched all of the Player, GTA3, Cut Scene , and Interior skins. I found the goo and it is in fact called Alien Goo. There is no bigfoot, no yeti, no giant shark (but there is a shark that is not used in the game), there are no dinosaurs, no animals, no aliens, no pigsy, no UFOs, or any other strange things. My guess and basic only possibility left is that it is a secret location which can not be found in blue hell or anything that deals with the same textures. I was upset to find out that there are no aliens in the game along with bigfoot and nessie but like in reality they are just stupid myths. So the only way to find this secret is to search in the game or wait for Rockstar to give us a hint. Also none of these are the big secret:
1) Liberty City
2) Locations in Blue Hell
3) Ghost Cars
4) Hot Coffee
5) Suicidal Photographer

RidingHigh
  • RidingHigh

Illiteracy Will Prevail

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:47 AM

The big San Andreas secret is....

... Rockstar lied to us about the secret so we'd buy the game and keep playing it.

rahkstar2.gif

imut_knight
  • imut_knight

ini gue lho

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:49 AM

R* said there is a "big secret" in the game. Considering that R* said that before Hot Coffee was found, I personally think the "big secret" is Hot Coffee.

fireofinferno
  • fireofinferno

Alone

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:35 AM

Umm... maybe there is maybe there isnt,we may never know... cool.gif

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

...the truth is out there...or is it?...

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (imut_knight @ Jul 18 2007, 03:49)
R* said there is a "big secret" in the game. Considering that R* said that before Hot Coffee was found, I personally think the "big secret" is Hot Coffee.

But they still said it after Hott Coffee.

madbosh101
  • madbosh101

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (fireofinferno @ Jul 18 2007, 10:35)
Umm... maybe there is maybe there isnt,we may never know... cool.gif

true but i really wish r* could tell us at least one secret like this big foot or alien crap everyone keeps on talking about in the other forums.

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:05 PM

...can anyone post word for word the actual statement...there's a lot of "woods"....

8-Bit Noise
  • 8-Bit Noise

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (bagga rabbit @ Jul 18 2007, 14:06)

Yes he is, I just saw him getting high in the corner. happy.gif

Big_D
  • Big_D

Easy-E

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

maybe we have already found it........like it could be that san andreas is based on the l.a. riots or the jetpack. (etc)

Big_D
  • Big_D

Easy-E

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

sorry 4 double post dontgetit.gif . if u pay atention to some of the missions they give a drug awarness message like the final mission...etc

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

The "Big Secret in the Woods" could be anything including and not limited to The Truth's Farm. rolleyes.gif wink.gif

GlockWorkz
  • GlockWorkz

quasimoto = love

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:51 PM

Woods are dark, empty, and always full of surprises. That can also explain the Blue Hell, dark, empty and full of surprises. They also might've meant "woods" as a figure of speech, saying "big secret in the woods" as also meaning every Easter Egg, location to wherever (Liberty City, tattoo parlour, etc.) through Blue Hell, or easily, the ability to swim. Trying to find a "secret in the woods" also might state that it's an urban legend, and it may or may not be real, but we can't really be sure.

(Secret:
# mystery: something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained; "how it got out is a mystery"; "it remains one of nature's secrets" )

While searching on Google the word "woods", this came up:
(Used for long range shots. Good lies are preferred for this club. Traditionally made with a wooden head where the width is nearer that of the length of the head than in irons. They are now mostly made with metal alloy heads of steel and titanium but newer materials like ceramics and graphite are also becoming more common.)

Good lies are preferred for this club, lol, just wanted to point that out.
---------------------------------
Now, what I really think:

Or, it might be a kick at us, trying to make San Andreas as real of a world as it is in the game. They might be telling us false rumors to let our imagination run wild, just like real life urban legends, until the point where we start making "evidence", false video or photo proof, or just random nitpicks to make people believe they're there, just like real life urban legends. They're trying to hype people up so they'll be rushign to buy the game.

Ghost glendale fan 4 live
  • Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Libby-Ketchup city!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (bagga rabbit @ Jul 18 2007, 14:06)

Yes.......But what about the Ghost cars isnt there a connection between them and the epsilon....

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:49 PM

...what the heck is "epsilon" anyway...I thought it was just a made-up word for the game...

tommykills1
  • tommykills1

You wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

WHAT AND WHERE IS THE BLUE HELL

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:27 PM

It's
QUOTE (tommykills1 @ Jul 20 2007, 16:27)
WHAT AND WHERE IS THE BLUE HELL

here

Wonderinguy
  • Wonderinguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:04 AM

I don't know if this is an easter eggs but there are some deer head trophies in SA, one in Fuhre-something's house one in the wood and who knows where are others scattered.

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:47 AM

Bigfoot is smoking weed with that dude of the MOTHERSHIP in the trees high up in the sky!!!!!....Bigfoot is doing gay sex with that myth of leatherface while in the RC shop Tommy Vecetti is looking for Claude in GTA3 that is making goat sounds smile.gif . These are all myths, some are true, some are false. Maybe this text is true, maybe its false. f*ck UP WORLD!!!! NOW I KNOW WHY MICHAEL JACKSON RAPES KIDS!!!!

-j0K3R

GTAGangsta58
  • GTAGangsta58

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

MAybe "Something in the woods" is hinting that CJ says "Does the pope sh*t in the woods?" alot... notify.gif

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

Ain't this already here?

Make Sexton
  • Make Sexton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (GTAGangsta58 @ Jul 21 2007, 11:34)
MAybe "Something in the woods" is hinting that CJ says "Does the pope sh*t in the woods?" alot... notify.gif

Maybe there is a pope in the woods having a dump. dozingoff.gif

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (DoteStudios @ Jul 18 2007, 03:44)
As most of you GTA players know, there is supposedly a "big secret" in the woods of GTA SA said by Rockstar. Although Rockstar says this, there may not be a secret but it is in fact a lie to increase sales. But I looked anyways and I still do. I have looked through every skin in GTA SA with TXD Workshop. I searched all of the Player, GTA3, Cut Scene , and Interior skins. I found the goo and it is in fact called Alien Goo. There is no bigfoot, no yeti, no giant shark (but there is a shark that is not used in the game), there are no dinosaurs, no animals, no aliens, no pigsy, no UFOs, or any other strange things. My guess and basic only possibility left is that it is a secret location which can not be found in blue hell or anything that deals with the same textures. I was upset to find out that there are no aliens in the game along with bigfoot and nessie but like in reality they are just stupid myths. So the only way to find this secret is to search in the game or wait for Rockstar to give us a hint. Also none of these are the big secret:
1) Liberty City
3) Ghost Cars
4) Hot Coffee
5) Suicidal Photographer

If there is a "Big Secret" Maybe its hard coded into the game, i dunno if hard coded things can be viewed or not,
all i know is they can't be changed.
Maybe the textures and other files are hidden there or something like that, so nobody can tell if there is a Secret or not.

Just a thought, but what if the Big Secret IS Bigfoot, and the only time you can see him, is when you have your PS2/PS3 system clock set to a date around halloween or something like that, cos i remember when i first heard about the bigfoot sightings it was sometime around that date.

DoteStudios
  • DoteStudios

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Skyline_Mad @ Jul 22 2007, 01:02)
1) Liberty City
3) Ghost Cars
4) Hot Coffee
5) Suicidal Photographer

If there is a "Big Secret" Maybe its hard coded into the game, i dunno if hard coded things can be viewed or not,
Maybe the textures and other files are hidden there or something like that, so nobody can tell if there is a Secret or not.

Just a thought, but what if the Big Secret IS Bigfoot, and the only time you can see him, is when you have your PS2/PS3 system clock set to a date around halloween or something like that, cos i remember when i first heard about the bigfoot sightings it was sometime around that date.

There could be secret file. I came across a few files that couldn't be opened along with a few empty files. I sure there is no bigfoot. The secret may be something with the textures that don't look suspicious. I checked cutscenes so there are no secret cutscenes. There is a parrot though. His name is Tony, he is cool and does have a 3d model. Here is a pick of the parrot in zmodeler and his skin:
parrot:
user posted image
parrot model, skull model, alien goo model, and strange files called xxxtra2, xxxxxxtra, and xxxxxxxxa:
user posted image
Here is more:
alien goo:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
bloody man (I saw this once, scarred the crap out of me):
user posted image
deer (not a secret but cool):
user posted image
statue man:
user posted image

lambo128
  • lambo128

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (DoteStudios @ Jul 30 2007, 18:31)
QUOTE (Skyline_Mad @ Jul 22 2007, 01:02)
1) Liberty City
3) Ghost Cars
4) Hot Coffee
5) Suicidal Photographer

There could be secret file. I came across a few files that couldn't be opened along with a few empty files. I sure there is no bigfoot. The secret may be something with the textures that don't look suspicious. I checked cutscenes so there are no secret cutscenes. There is a parrot though. His name is Tony, he is cool and does have a 3d model. Here is a pick of the parrot in zmodeler and his skin:
parrot:
user posted image
parrot model, skull model, alien goo model, and strange files called xxxtra2, xxxxxxtra, and xxxxxxxxa:
user posted image
Here is more:
alien goo:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
bloody man (I saw this once, scarred the crap out of me):
user posted image
deer (not a secret but cool):
user posted image
statue man:
user posted image

Tony the parrot was sal's pet parrot that apeared in cutscenes of mafia missions. green goo was from some airstrip missions. I never seen the deer texture, glad you posted it. There's a rumor that rockstar wanted to put animals like the deer ingame but some group preventing animal crulity told them to remove it. the bloody man was seperated as body parts and isnt a ped. idk why rockstar put it in.

dfrawley888
  • dfrawley888

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

Maybe they just said that to see how far people would go to find it bored.gif

Bubu3
  • Bubu3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

you can see the bloody man in the mission 'body harvest' when you harvest people. you can also see it in the mission 'reuniting the families' when the police chopper chops a cop

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:04 PM

You can steal a Combine Harvester whenever, not just in the mission. It will show the dismembered body parts when you run somebody over.

Tyler
  • Tyler

[rain]

• Unknown

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:52 AM

Bumped eh?

Well I don't see why.

I believe the 'secret' was possibly a hoax, to draw in customer's to the Franchise.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

That Statue man is pic is quite interesting. I don't think anybody has found something connected to that. Plus, what are the words written across the bottom right piece?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users