Photo

Piecing together a weapons list

154 replies to this topic
adrian949
  • adrian949

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:49 PM

then anyone notice in the third trailer, in one of the scenes where its a close up of niko shooting an ak47 and he is clearly shooting one round at a time as if the gun was switched for semi-automatic. that brings the question to me that, would u be able to choose certain firing modes on certain guns in the game just like how a real ak has the option of being fired at fully automatic and semi atuomatic, i dont think anyone has brought this up before but it seems like a minor detail that proves R*'s level of detail in the game

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (adrian949 @ Jan 10 2008, 22:49)
then anyone notice in the third trailer, in one of the scenes where its a close up of niko shooting an ak47 and he is clearly shooting one round at a time as if the gun was switched for semi-automatic. that brings the question to me that, would u be able to choose certain firing modes on certain guns in the game just like how a real ak has the option of being fired at fully automatic and semi atuomatic, i dont think anyone has brought this up before but it seems like a minor detail that proves R*'s level of detail in the game

You could do this just by tapping/holding the fire button most likely, as to have to select it would likely take away from accessible playability...

Rabia
  • Rabia

RabiaEx 4.1!

• Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

OMG.
This thread is made of 100% PURE F*ING WIN.
This makes me more excited about GTA IV.
I'm playing San Andreas rite now.
I really hope that they make it like they said. That when you get a gun in the game you will feel powerful and makes the experience amazing. Like IRL.

Outer Haven
  • Outer Haven

Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAKE!?!?!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2008 - 03:22 AM Edited by Outer Haven, 19 January 2008 - 03:33 AM.

I was looking around through the screenshots today and I noticed that the Ingram Mac-10 was not on the list of weapons known to be in GTA4.

Here is a picture of the screenshot in game: Screenshot

I know the angle isn't the best, so to prove it I will try and find an existing model of a Mac-10 and make a render in 3DS Max at that angle to try and show it looks strikingly similar.

Here you can see the gun in real life:
user posted image

And don't tell me the gun in the in game screenshot is a Micro Uzi. The barrel is too large for it to be a Micro.

So what do you think? Id say I'm spot on but that's just me. Tell me what you guys think, should this be added to the list of known weapons for GTA4?

EDIT: Also, the "Desert Eagle lookalike" is most likely a "IMI Jericho: Mini Desert Eagle"
user posted image

Secondly, what about this gun? Link 1 and Link 2

Looks like a Mossberg shotgun with a pistol grip:
user posted image

Hobo-Lord
  • Hobo-Lord

you jelly? yah u jelly

• Members

Posted 19 January 2008 - 03:56 AM

maybe nikos cell phone wil transform into a cellphone mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users