Photo

Cheat limit?

28 replies to this topic
boogernut
  • boogernut

boogernut

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

I know that many people have completed the game without cheats, so I don't want this to become a thread where people rag on me for using them.

Also, I am sorry if this is a duplicate of another thread.

I have heard a lot of debate on this cheat limit thing where if you use more than or i guess exactly 500 cheats, in the mission where Mad Dog jumps off and your supposed to save him, he does it faster than he is supposed to and it is nearly impossible (unless you use the slow down cheat and get lucky).

But I just went to another site that said that the limit is 750, then someone said 800, then someone said they did 2000 and another 4649 and had no problems. But then others said this problem did occur with cheating too much.

Does anyone know the truth? If so, Please help?

Thanks ahead of time wink.gif

Dark.
  • Dark.

unfed pendulum.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

I'm not so sure about a cheat code limit; I've never heard of it. The only way I know of causing the glitch is saving the game after entering the Pedestrians Riot cheat (and possibly a few others that are similar).

If you do encounter the glitch, then slowing down the gameplay is indeed a possible solution.

tacojoe
  • tacojoe

Mother ucker

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:54 PM

There is no limit. It happens if you save with the Riot Cheat on. When u enter this cheat a second time, it will say cheat deactivated but still don't save after using this cheat. This happened to me on my PS2 San Andreas.

GlockWorkz
  • GlockWorkz

quasimoto = love

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:56 PM

I have heard to this, too. And thought it was 750. Many people I know encountered problems below and above that number. One was at 350, and the other around 800.

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:59 PM

on my second game back in like late 06
i had about 795.
no affect on gameplay at all except i was ashamed
to show my friends tounge2.gif
if you get a 3rd party cheat device you can cheat without making your score go up ;]

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:01 PM

There is no cheat limit. First time I finished the game. I came out with over 3500 cheats. I had no problem.

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

There r unlimited cheats & it happens by using the peds riot cheat. If you've already encountered that problem then sorry to say but u hav to start a new game. anuj_cop.gif smile.gif

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (blue blaze @ Jul 16 2007, 11:09)
There r unlimited cheats & it happens by using the peds riot cheat. If you've already encountered that problem then sorry to say but u hav to start a new game. anuj_cop.gif   smile.gif

thats already been stated buddy...
its spam if you just repeat what other people have already said.

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Shutttlecock? @ Jul 16 2007, 17:11)
There r unlimited cheats & it happens by using the peds riot cheat. If you've already encountered that problem then sorry to say but u hav to start a new game. anuj_cop.gif   smile.gif

Yeah & what about the others dude?Go tell them also.

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (blue blaze @ Jul 16 2007, 11:17)
QUOTE (Shutttlecock? @ Jul 16 2007, 17:11)
There r unlimited cheats & it happens by using the peds riot cheat. If you've already encountered that problem then sorry to say but u hav to start a new game. anuj_cop.gif smile.gif

Yeah & what about the others dude?Go tell them also.

nobody else is reapeating stuff we're just sharing our number of cheats and our experience. sarcasm.gif

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

so am I.

GTAGangsta58
  • GTAGangsta58

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

The first time I played I had 400 cheats, and didn't have any problems w/ the mission. But I was helping out my friend on his Xbox, and he had like 263 cheats and it happened to him. To keep from cheating to much, only use infinite ammo, infinate health, and freeze stars cheat....u don't have to use the Cop Cheat if u dont want, it will keep down how much u cheat if u dont, but use the infinate cheats. And try to play as much as u can in one day. that also helps u keep down on cheats. But I think the answer to ur question is, like a random number or something. (Maybe if use a certain cheat a certain number of times notify.gif )

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

But using cheats makes -10 points in stats.

boogernut
  • boogernut

boogernut

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:47 PM

TY everyone!!!

Ok so it is the peds riot cheat. I never use that cheat so its ok.

But cheats decrease stats???? I did not know that, can someone explain the process of that and how it works against stats?

Thanks again wink.gif

blue blaze
  • blue blaze

Rokin' Blaze

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:23 PM

Here,this can help you.

james_root
  • james_root

Gaming Since Forever

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:24 PM

as much as i know there is not a limit for cheats.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:09 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 16 July 2007 - 09:17 PM.

No, no limit or anything but the Criminal Level is affected in GTA SA.

Fuzzy Juzzy alert! smile.gif

He may come and clarify as he does when this kind of thread starts.

But to save him the trouble in less he or some others decide to assist, NO LIMIT or OTHER PENALTIES except the -10 to your criminal rating for each cheat activated for the use of cheats.

There are a few with glitches like the ped riot cheat and don't ever save in Madd Dogg's Crib

Jimy
  • Jimy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

It's bad to say this but I used 1656 chetas in SA for PC rampage_ani.gif no gliches, no limits smile.gif

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Jul 16 2007, 16:09)

Fuzzy Juzzy alert!    smile.gif

But to save him the trouble in less he or some others decide to assist, NO LIMIT or OTHER PENALTIES except the -10 to your criminal rating for each cheat activated for the use of cheats. 

There are a few with glitches like the ped riot cheat and don't ever save in Madd Dogg's Crib

Why? I never had a problem saving there. And why are you putting spoilers around his name? You can say names and mission names. Just not everything that happens in the mission.

GTAGangsta58
  • GTAGangsta58

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (witsalldonebefor @ Jul 17 2007, 07:38)
QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Jul 16 2007, 16:09)

Fuzzy Juzzy alert! smile.gif

Why? I never had a problem saving there. And why are you putting spoilers around his name? You can say names and mission names. Just not everything that happens in the mission.

Some times, u get a glitch, and u wont be able to play b-ball.

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

Okay. Well couldn't I just go save somewhere else, load up and play?

tacojoe
  • tacojoe

Mother ucker

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

If you save at Madd Dogg's Crib, you can't play baskeball anymore. The balls wont spawn. I don't think that there is a fix for it.

boogernut
  • boogernut

boogernut

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

TY to everyone! colgate.gif It really helped.

But i was just wondering, does anybody have any really good cheats that are not the general inf. ammo, all guns, etc. type of cheats. Like ones that would actually in some way or another help progress through the game? I know there is supposably no skip level or 100% completion cheat, I'm just wondering about any really good cheats.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:33 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 17 July 2007 - 11:09 PM.

QUOTE (witsalldonebefor @ Jul 17 2007, 08:10)
Okay. Well couldn't I just go save somewhere else, load up and play?

No, because the Basket Ball is still not to be found. Try it, but don't save over your best game. There is a method to get rid of it and it used to be an easy find in the CHEAT & TRICK Section.

No, B-Ball for you! (If you save at Madd Doggs Crib and the glitch hits you) Unless you unglitch it with the prescibed method or start over.

...Which it the best place for finding cheats too. Not in General Chat, no offense.....Look at pinned topics in Cheats and Tricks.

Basketball Glitch and other things

netcrasher96
  • netcrasher96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:47 AM

This could be a possible cheat glitch......

I played the "High Noon" Mission today (PS2) Beat it. Then nothing happens. No Phone call no nothing. I've been running around for days. The only available missions I have left are the Robbery, Zero's, and the trucking.

A funny side note. You know how in the game there are random plane crashes while you are running around. The first time I did the high Noon mission It gets to the part where Pulaski is getting into the car. I hear this loud engine sound (Dolby 6.1 Kicks ass) As soon as he starts to drive away a plane slams right into his car blows it up. he gets out and just walks around. I killed him then nothing no call . It was pretty cool though. I reloaded replayed the mission without the plane assistance. and still nothing. All those missions for nothing cryani.gif .

paulownsyou
  • paulownsyou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

ummm yea thats because the robbery missions are storyline mission...you did know that..didn't you? devil.gif

netcrasher96
  • netcrasher96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:29 PM

Yeah I kinda Figured that out. So I did all the Robbery missions. Then the strangest thing happened I take my Girlfriend out on a date, picked her up in a nice car, took her to a nice place to eat gave her flowers, wined and dined her, what did the bitch do? Threw her drink in my face. SO needless to say she found herself in the sites of my sniper rifle SPLAT right off her shoulders hahaha rampage_ani.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (netcrasher96 @ Jul 21 2007, 15:29)
Yeah I kinda Figured that out. So I did all the Robbery missions. Then the strangest thing happened I take my Girlfriend out on a date, picked her up in a nice car, took her to a nice place to eat gave her flowers, wined and dined her, what did the bitch do? Threw her drink in my face. SO needless to say she found herself in the sites of my sniper rifle SPLAT right off her shoulders hahaha rampage_ani.gif

Please don't start a thread about how to get your GF back after you have killed her just because you want a "special" outfit she gives at 100%. Now you have iced her she won't be coming back unless you didn't save after the kill.

dogg_father153
  • dogg_father153

pro hacker for 5 years

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

no limit but riot cheat screws it up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users