Photo

WKTT Radio

300 replies to this topic
Crazyman_ontherun
  • Crazyman_ontherun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

Hello this is Tom Jackson(get it)...The problem with America today is all these kids and their video games. No wonder crime has gone up 78% in the last year alone. Childrens minds are so easily susceptible that every violent image that they see on those godless games they will try to emulate in real life. Yes we need our war on terror but where is our war on video games. God bless America and God bless children. Oh and by the way, i would listen to your show but radio is the devil...

Plz feel free to add/detract and call in...

OG-LOC R360
  • OG-LOC R360

Group: BSC-FC

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Crazyman_ontherun @ Jul 14 2007, 05:37)
Hello this is Tom Jackson(get it)...The problem with America today is all these kids and their video games. No wonder crime has gone up 78% in the last year alone. Childrens minds are so easily susceptible that every violent image that they see on those godless games they will try to emulate in real life. Yes we need our war on terror but where is our war on video games. God bless America and God bless children. Oh and by the way, i would listen to your show but radio is the devil...

JT is not going to like that one

On topic, again not made yet (or ever, due to my age):
(Indian voice) Hello, I wondering if you're interested in taking a phone survey? No? Are you Lazlow? No? Oh no, here comes angry customers...BANG! (hangs up)

DanKill
  • DanKill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:24 AM

I dont have a chance to call, but I've some ideas if anyone wants to use it feel free.

A young woman call:

Hi, this is Britney Sleeps, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y, I'm in love with you and your show, calling you is like having sex for the first time, I'm so exited! When I heard all this people calling you and telling what's wrong, I realised that the only wrong thing with the world, America and Liberty is that there is not enought people calling you! So we need to start a campaign to kill everyone who doesn't want to make a call to your wonderful show! And... please, can you say on air that a girl that weights 200 pounds is not fat! Please! If you do that, I promise I will find that russian maniac who stole your Stallion and marry him, so you can get your car back!

A man calls:
Hi I'm Billy Felt from north Algonquin, B-I-L-L-Y F-E-L-T and I love your show even more then Paris loves her doggy. And I called to tell what's wrong with the world. It's deepthroat! He escaped again! We need to send more special forces, more helicopters, tanks, satellites to kill that terrorist! So he can give no more information to that crazy mob from gtaforums.com.

libertycity_fiction
  • libertycity_fiction

Dear brother I do not spread rumours I create them

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:58 AM

im only 13 but ill get my cuz to do it so heres mine

hello my name is Brandon B-R-A-N-D-O-N and I called to talk about that lawyer goldberg like who the f*ck does he think he is 3 years ago my daughter was diagnosed with the alligator toung disease (host repling) what the alligator toung disease how do you get that. brandon replies you know when somebody preformes oral sex on an aligatore here in liberty its a big problem.
anyways that damn goldberg was suposed to do somthing about it instead hes focusing on evil video games getting into the hands of children hell did you know that every year 3-4 americans die by the alligator toung disease some lazy ass lawlyer needs to step up and put a stop to these crazed alligator suckers and thanks to them my poor daughter angel is been involved with there madness some one please save liberty from the beast pedifiles.

sorry for my spelling I was in a hurry.

.:Alex:.
  • .:Alex:.

Bitter and Twisted

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:01 AM

I'm not too familiar with American politics so I would appreciate it if someone would give me a list of Republican related topics so I can throw something together. Thanks.

Crazyman_ontherun
  • Crazyman_ontherun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:05 AM

i just had this idea if its dumb plz note its 3 am and the insomia is kicking so anywho...

Hey this Claude...Im not one for speaking but ive noticed alot of change in Liberty city as a whole. I mean i cant go down the old nieghborhood anymore without getting lost. I blame the liberals. Why you ask? Cuz i can. Anyway love the show but its still a shame wat happened to chatterbox... confused.gif

frankie123
  • frankie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:10 AM

EVERYONE! THIS TYPE OF SEMI INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS FOURM, JUST CALL AND SAY STEAK!!! lol, seriously tho, cmon, everyone call and just say steak.

Rick88
  • Rick88

"Who is Atlas?"...

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:39 AM

I called in and made a little bit about the Liberty City Cocks. Hehe I don't think it will be in the game but I bet the R* people will get a good chuckle out of it. tounge.gif

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (eDmMrMafia @ Jul 13 2007, 23:04)
QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Jul 13 2007, 17:19)
QUOTE (--supea-- @ Jul 13 2007, 17:10)
QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Jul 13 2007, 17:02)
i like this topic

i live in sweden so its too expensive to call

lol and you got some retard flag under your name...

just because i live in sweden doesnt mean im swedish eh?

i am russian but i live in sweden.

edit:

@retard-flag
the flag is beautiful and not retarded

now lets go back to topic.

BURN!

s*d off

Link@kill
  • Link@kill

Member Since 03 Jul 2005

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:47 AM Edited by Link@kill, 14 July 2007 - 09:59 AM.

Hey, Im not old enough to phone so if someone could phone my one in i'd be appriciated.

Hey,my name is Rico, thats spelt R-I-C-O and Im calling in to tell the people of america that they are f**king doomed. I woke up this morning and went out to get lunch and found that there are too many slim people in liberty city, i found a mother who was slim, a father who was slim and thier children. This has to stop, we need to find these people and send them to a burger shot now before they are doomed. Thanks for listening to my view, I love your show, Peace

mzfckar
  • mzfckar

There is a life after death. Its called Re-registration...

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:53 AM Edited by mzfckar, 14 July 2007 - 09:56 AM.

we should call and complain about a lawyer called Jack Wompson (diss at Thomson)

j_f_mac
  • j_f_mac

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:38 AM

Hello, am I on the air? Just checkin'... I'm (name, spelling) and I love the show. By the way, is this Lazlow? No? Good then, I hate this guy, cause he always has something SMARTER to say to my opinion.
I EAT PEOPLE. Yeah, I can eat everything. Elephants, rhinos, ants, I once ate some whore's baby, cause she didn't want it because of her job or something. She attempted to drown him, but then I told her that she could have problems with the police, ..., so I ate her baby. Yeah you heard it right. And I'm proud of it. I did such a big favour to her that now she's giving it to me for free (if you know what I mean, hehehe) And when I called once to tell the whole Liberty City how delicious could a man in sauce be, this prick Lazlow kicked me off the show. I tell you I'm not the problem, he is. I'd only like him grilled. Roasted, toasted, whatever. That's what I wanted to say.

It refers on gta3 and lcs a little, but I'd love to hear this guy talkin' about eating people again in gtaIV. Could someone please call cause I can't, I sound like 10 years old on the telephone sad.gif

Tell me your opinion, you're on the air.

Supa_Shibby
  • Supa_Shibby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

I'm only 16 (in a month), but my voice is probably one of the deepest voices you will here so I'm guessing I can pass.

Hmmm, maybe the whole deep voice thing could add some humour...I need to think about this :]

r4nger
  • r4nger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:02 PM

I live in the uk and cant do a southern american accent, any one else is welcome to use:

*strong southern american accent*

Hello, my name is Matt, M-A-T-T. Ill let you know what wrong with this country today. Jesus. More americans have TVs in their houses than worship the lord himself. That tells me there is something wrong... something major and we need to do something about it. I can't believe that women are havin' babies killed left, right and centre and whats worse is that women can choose. Women should never be allowed to choose what happens is their brain gets all messed up and overloads while they think about *shoes* and temptations (stress this word). Thats just a few of the problems cos i mean you got Homo's running around, sex out of wedlock, as well as those god damn immigrants. Oh those immigrants are the worst - commin over here, those injians and what not. and what does the government do - absolutely nothing, i pay my taxes you know! my money makes this government! Judas and the snake are among us! (loud)

lemme know what ya think

OG-LOC R360
  • OG-LOC R360

Group: BSC-FC

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:11 PM Edited by OG-LOC R360, 14 July 2007 - 12:14 PM.

Fake (Indian voice):

My name is Jamshed, that's spelled J-A-M-S-H-E-D, and while I don't oppose Buddism, I don't like what they do in their spare time. Just today, I saw some of them in orange robes walking in a line. They even go to where the leader stops before following the leader. Here's the bit I don't like. They always chant 'Hare Krishna' over and over again. It's more annoying than the Silly Fat Man. I thought Buddism was a peaceful religion. Or is that yoga? Anyway, I hate that thing. It makes me want to run them over in a rampage in my Kuruma now! GOURANGA! (screams)

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope

WRONG BITCH, I'M SICK OF YOU

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Crazyman_ontherun @ Jul 14 2007, 15:37)

Plz feel free to add/detract and call in...

Tom Jackson? wtf? I don't understand.

sebastian_96
  • sebastian_96

Sha-zammed

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:38 PM

Jack Thompson sarcasm.gif

bored_killed
  • bored_killed

Eurobeat yeah

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:24 PM

It would be a shame if there wasn't a sort of reference to JT but then he may go at them again.

I'm 19 so I may call in as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist or a global warming nutt.

LANSER
  • LANSER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

hey everyone ny names Mitchell Lanser thats M-I-T..., long time reader first time poster. im only 17 and live in Australia so cant ring in but if anyone wants to use this they can.

[with an accent like phil cassidy]

hi my names [name], thats [spelling of name] love the show, long time listener first time caller. [coughs] just thought i should alert yall in liberty bout the crisis occuring on the west coast. me and me family moved out here to san andreas a few months back after the military transfered me to a classified location in las venturas, [coughs] and let me tell ya, it aint the same as liberty. not the desert, thats great, reminds me of my days back in the gulf. its just that ever since these west coast pinkies passed proposition 24 a man cant relax. [coughs] now if my wife wants to enjoy a redwood or 7 while she breastfeeds the youngens, then thats her right as an american citizen. [coughs] they say its to protect the children but my daddy smoked like a chimley an it aint done me no harm. i just think that [coughs and sputters for a few seconds then the line goes dead].

any feedback would be nice. if ur gunna use it u dont have to credit me but just let me know so i can get my hopes up.

GodBen
  • GodBen

Careful Now!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

I'm not American and I really can't pull off any sort of American accent, especially not a southern one, so if anybody wants to give this a go then feel free:

Hi, this is <name> and I moved to Liberty City from Alabama. I'm calling in to say that I was watching the TV last night and I was appalled, absolutely appalled, by one of those anti-God liberal states allowing homosexuals to marry. It's disgusting, and it's unAmerican! How come two men are allowed to get married when I'm still not allowed to marry my cousin?! She's a woman and that's the way God intended marriage to be, between one man and numerous women. I mean homosexuals can't have children, but my cousin and I have two already, and twins on the way! They're going to have the shame of growing up in an unmarried family when their school friends all have two daddies! What this country needs is to go back to traditional Southern values like incest and slavery. After all, this country was founded in the South. Love the show, good day to you sir.

Sigaven
  • Sigaven

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (.:Alex:. @ Jul 14 2007, 07:01)
I'm not too familiar with American politics so I would appreciate it if someone would give me a list of Republican related topics so I can throw something together. Thanks.

Here ya go! (click). I think others will find some nice ideas here, too. biggrin.gif

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (frankie123 @ Jul 14 2007, 07:10)
EVERYONE! THIS TYPE OF SEMI INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS FOURM, JUST CALL AND SAY STEAK!!! lol, seriously tho, cmon, everyone call and just say steak.

No. This is totally wrong. We need MORE intelligence. That is what I was thinking with this thread. Funny responses that reflect the things right-wing radio actually says.

The best responses in this thread have been intelligent and thought out. Nonsense is pointless.

QUOTE (.:Alex:. @ Jul 14 2007, 07:01)

Sure. Here are some good things to rant about. I follow politics pretty closely, so I think this might be helpful. Anyone feel free to use these suggestions:

Global warming (how it's a lie)
Liberals + anything weird or unsavory
The government (out to get you)
The liberal media (same thing)
How everything you don't like is part of a terrorist plot (possibly including gay marriage)
Anything associated with progressive social issues or a collective good. Examples: public transportation (communist plot; full of low lifes and immigrants), public health care, education, taxes going to feed poor kids, restricting gun ownership, public libraries (poor people don't need access to books), how the internet is corrupting society, etc.

Other suggestions from anyone?

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

Haven't read the whole topic coz i'm lazy but have any1 call there and talk 'bout pony farming or steak? biggrin.gif smile.gif

Tsuroki
  • Tsuroki

Gone Fishin'

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Jul 14 2007, 12:00)
Haven't read the whole topic coz i'm lazy but have any1 call there and talk 'bout pony farming or steak? biggrin.gif smile.gif

Andy bangs his head against a wall.

Anyway, Greg - I wish I could vote up that particular post of yours. What we need is more folks calling in with a serious attempt to record something useful - none of this ridiculous "steak" business.

vanillaface
  • vanillaface

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:31 PM

Wow, a lot of great ideas and posts since my last on page 2.

The only reason I haven't posted any of my calls: something tells me that if you post your call verbatim, it'll deter its use. I haven't read through the entire legal mess, but posting the diatribe could give you some legal muscle in the future if they do publish your rant (ie asking for monies, etc). Egg in their face, so to speak. If you have something good, I'd suggest you don't post it or delete it.

Again, just my $.02.

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (vanillaface @ Jul 14 2007, 16:31)
Wow, a lot of great ideas and posts since my last on page 2.

The only reason I haven't posted any of my calls:  something tells me that if you post your call verbatim, it'll deter its use.  I haven't read through the entire legal mess, but posting the diatribe could give you some legal muscle in the future if they do publish your rant (ie asking for monies, etc).  Egg in their face, so to speak.  If you have something good, I'd suggest you don't post it or delete it.

Again, just my $.02.

I'm not a lawyer, but I read over the T&Cs you agree to before recording, and it seemed pretty watertight that you give all rights over to R*. In other words, you pretty much have no legal muscle. You explicitly loose all rights to royalties, and R* literally owns what you say.

If anything, theoretically, R* can sue YOU for reproducing what you recorded. However, they won't. They just are not that lame (plus, that is a potential PR nightmare even if they were).

IMO, posting your calls here is fine.

Turk_B
  • Turk_B

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

To anybody who has phoned in... what happens is it one of those "leave your message at the tone" things?

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

Transcript (because the recording's quite crappy):

QUOTE (me)
"Yeah, this is the steak thread calling - gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=270959. We just wanted to complain about one thing, you see, R* or Take 2 or any other subsidiaries have not yet confirmed whether there's gonna be steak in the game. So, if there is not gonna be steak in the game, or if you're not confirming steak in 2 weeks, we're not gonna buy the game. You're gonna miss out millions of fans. Millions of fans are not gonna buy the game, okay. Capisci?"

STEAK!

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Turk_B @ Jul 14 2007, 17:02)
To anybody who has phoned in... what happens is it one of those "leave your message at the tone" things?

It pretty much is a recording of a guy that tells you about the radio station and asks you if you are 18 or older. He says press 1 if you are, press 2 if you aren't. When you press one he just re-reads the instructions on the webpage, I guess for people who don't read. Finally, you will hear a tone and you start talking.

hedgehog
  • hedgehog

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

Some one should just do a massive belch... im sure theyll use it in the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users