» «
Photo

WKTT Radio

300 replies to this topic
Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:02 PM Edited by Gregatron, 13 July 2007 - 11:08 PM.

QUOTE (Freebasser @ Jul 13 2007, 22:57)
Right, well.  My attempt at an American accent is poor to say the least, and I don't really have the money to be phoning the other side of the pond, so if one of you lovely Yanks wants to use this then go right ahead:

"Hi there yeah this is [NAME GOES HERE].  I’m callin’ to talk about all these goddamn immigrants. They’re everywhere these days! It seems like I can’t even take a walk down my own goddamn street any more without bumping into somebody from a different part of the world. I mean, just this morning, some eastern European lookin’ guy comes running down the street, being chased by two cops, and what does he do? He only goes and knocks my goddamn bagel out of my goddamn hand! I know. I know! I’m as goddamn annoyed as you are!

I mean, more and more of these goddamn immigrants are turning up by the boatful every goddamn day, and I say it’s about time we started turning these boats around and sending these goddamn immigrants all back to wherever it is that they goddamn came from – France or wherever; because let me tell you this, America is a beautiful and proud nation, with a fine history, and it sure as hell didn’t get to where it is today by letting a bunch of frog eating Europeans sail over here whenever they goddamn liked!

Let me tell you - some people say the war on terror goes too far, but I say it’s not going far enough. It’s time to take a stand against all these terrorist immigrants by nuking all of their goddamn nations before it’s too late. Iraqistan, China, Britain… if you ask me they’re all just one big breeding ground for terrorist immigrant scum, and the sooner we kill ‘em all the better!"

Very, very nice. cookie.gif

Potential callers: this is what you should be trying to do!

Awesome post dude! I hope it gets in!

EDIT: Some one use this! It's gold! Practice it a couple of times first though.

eDmMrMafia
  • eDmMrMafia

Brazilian Gamer!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Jul 13 2007, 17:19)
QUOTE (--supea-- @ Jul 13 2007, 17:10)
QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Jul 13 2007, 17:02)
i like this topic

i live in sweden so its too expensive to call

lol and you got some retard flag under your name...

just because i live in sweden doesnt mean im swedish eh?

i am russian but i live in sweden.

edit:

@retard-flag
the flag is beautiful and not retarded

now lets go back to topic.

BURN!

boomfunk
  • boomfunk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (JuVeNiLe @ Jul 13 2007, 22:31)
QUOTE (boomfunk @ Jul 13 2007, 16:16)
I called in with, this is Dan XXXXXXXXX, D-A-N X-X-X-X-X-X-X (x's are used to hide my real name, because yall are untrustworthy! tounge.gif ) I tells ya whats wrong with liberty city, not everybody smokes, its in our nature to smoke. If your like me, too cheap to buy a pack of cigarettes, then you gotta become even more like me, I second hand smoke two packs a day. If you see the person walking in front of you smoking, well you better follow him, if you are driving behind a car that the driver is smoking, well you better pull up closer and stick your head out the window, smoking is an american value. peace.

it might not be exactly what i said but its pretty damn close.

That should be in the game.

i just tried to come up with something as random as the guest speakers on VCPR (vice city pressing issue's with maurice chavez).

Mute Giant
  • Mute Giant

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:35 PM

Not to be a smartass, but I don't think R* intend to use the entire "name presantation" thing on the game radio. I mean, in which radio programs do people have to call in and spell their name letter by letter? I guess it's function is to help rockstar reckognizing the names so that they can put your names into the credits or something. But what do i know? I'm just an idiot

keep on the good work, guys smile.gif

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:36 PM

I want to call in about kids in America being idolized, as if they are better than any other age group. It's totally ridiculous the attention they get, definitely unequal.

IVKobK
  • IVKobK

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Flash 103 @ Jul 13 2007, 19:36)
This is what I said:

Hello, this is Dominick Gregory from Bohan (spell it out blah), and I love the show, it's the only thing that gets me through the day. Let me tell you, I hate liberals, and I hate how they are always talking about Global Warming when what we really need to worry about is the cannibals living underground in the subway tunnels and giving more money to the military! This whole Global Warming thing is just a way for the communist to take away my SUV and make me eat lettuce. We should just make it illegal to talk about Global Warming and if you do, you're charged with treason and shipped out to Cuba where you would be hunted down by the natives and paper-cutted to death! Anyways, thanks for taking my call.

I really do live in The Bronx, so I figured I should say I'm from Bohan. I hope they choose mine! biggrin.gif

Best one yet, I wouldn't be surprised if you won.

T.I.P.
  • T.I.P.

first!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (geomy @ Jul 13 2007, 21:04)
Are you serious? Everyone does drugs. Black, White, Left, Right, You, Me. Everyone. And you have to buy them somewhere...

hah That reminded me of Family Guy.

Brian - Peter, where did you get cocaine?
Peter - From blacks.
Brian - What??
Peter - Yeah, Blacks Hardware store. There was a white guy selling it out back.

swimfan3210
  • swimfan3210

Egg Head

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:09 AM

I gotta get on of my black freind's girlfreind that will say this in a ghetto black female voice:

"Am I-... Am I on? HI! My name is Ohshawndruh from Broker, that is O-H-S-H-A-W-N-D-R-U...-H, i have some trouble with my ex-boss Tyrone, see, nine months ago we had a little hoo-haw in the bathroom stall at cluckin' bell, and now, I am stuck at the apartment with his little daughter Shanqllia! Tyrone hasnt answered his phone ever since, and he even quit his job to avoid me! I cant figure out what to do! I dont have enough free-time for a job, and not enough money for crac- i mean uhh, a nanny and uhh, that life in-sure-ants! Hey Tyrone! If your listenin', sh*t out some of that drug money and donate it to someone who really needs it! And I dont mean yo' immaginary sick grandmamma you dumb sh*t!"

couldnt find a good ending..

Hayden Stasven
  • Hayden Stasven

Bill Watterson's Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:46 AM

Damn, someone should call from Australia. Like, call up wanting a pizza or something in a stoned voice. I'd do it but I'm not 18. Actually, I might be able to get someone here to do it. tounge.gif

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:58 AM

Videotape yourself calling "WKTT" and save it till the game and episodic content is released.

If you don't, you won't have proof it was you if Rockstar uses it. Rockstar will have a voicemail recording of a long-distance phone call, and the quality won't be good enough to positively match to an unknown voice at a different time.

A videotape of you leaving your message will capture the same sound that might end up in the game. Your camcorder mic will get clearer sound than the phone, so you'll have the "original" and Rockstar will have the "copy". A fake match would be virtually impossible to reverse engineer. Post online and no one will doubt you're for real. (Although, because you agreed to Rockstar's terms and conditions, the audio portion of your videotape will technically be copyright of Rockstar, so you might not be able to exploit it too much!)

Remember it's possible, even likely, Rockstar will use someone's idea but rewrite it and get an actor to do it for the game. Post your video to YouTube (even if nobody links to it) so the date will show you had the idea first! Posting your message as text to the forum works too.

Now I have to think of something to call in about. cool.gif

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:01 AM

Good idea, Magic_Al. I already did record myself making the call (now on my YouTube account).

rampage_ani.gif Claude94 rampage_ani.gif

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Jul 14 2007, 00:58)
Videotape yourself calling "WKTT" and save it till the game and episodic content is released.

If you don't, you won't have proof it was you if Rockstar uses it.

I just took a screenshot of my post here of what I said... that is proof enough for me. lol.gif

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Flash 103 @ Jul 13 2007, 20:03)
I just took a screenshot of my post here of what I said... that is proof enough for me.  lol.gif

But being able to prove they used your voice too, that's my point. And wouldn't it be great to have the actual moment captured? For some people this could be as famous as they ever get.

kfcrulez21
  • kfcrulez21

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:13 AM Edited by kfcrulez21, 14 July 2007 - 01:42 AM.

I just called and this is what I said(I changed the wording around but kept the same message)

Hello Brother & sister This is MR Minister (M.r. M.i.n.i.s.te.r) and Today I am here to talk about this evil Liberal religion called Neo Darwinism. The liberal atheist are wrong about Creationism and I can prove it my brothers and sisters, on page 1 the good book god says that " In the beginning, god created the heaven and the earth.,"

Please tell me what you think or die.gif

Just kidding

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Jul 14 2007, 01:09)
QUOTE (Flash 103 @ Jul 13 2007, 20:03)
I just took a screenshot of my post here of what I said... that is proof enough for me.  lol.gif

But being able to prove they used your voice too, that's my point. And wouldn't it be great to have the actual moment captured? For some people this could be as famous as they ever get.

Well obviously if they used what I typed that means they used it...

Unless if someone else just read what I typed and they picked that one instead, which is just silly, who would do that? notify.gif

Anyways, I don't really care, if I get picked, I only plan to tell my friends, they know what I sound like and what my name is.

And finally, I plan to get more famous that than in the future... mercie_blink.gif

Sterlk
  • Sterlk

Mindbender

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Rant @ Jul 14 2007, 07:46)
Just called and sent mine in. I think it's decent.

Hello? Oh! I’m on the air! Well, anyways, my name is Amy Branson, A-M-Y-B-R-A-N-S-O-N. Well anyways, I need to tell you about all this commotion about video games. I mean seriously. Liberty City and the officials are making such a big deal about them. I have three kids, one twenty four, another seventeen, and my youngest who’s fourteen. I buy them all the games they want. They drag me to the store because the clerks won’t let them buy games, because they need to be eighteen. I understand the need if they were substantially younger, like twelve, but if you’re going to say no to a seventeen year old for a mature game, I think that’s going too far. Then there’s all the controversy about violent video games, especially this “GTL” or whatever it’s called, because of its gruesome violence and sexual activity. My seventeen year old plays that game almost everyday and I don’t see him carrying a rocket launcher down the street and blowing up random cars. I’d be more worried about buying him that Borza Motor Sport game. You know the one with the realistic car handling. If a kid gets good at that game, he might get the wrong idea and get in a car and go racing. If the car handling is that realistic, it can be more devastating than any violent video game out there. We parents down here at Alderney have formed a group to stop this pandemonium about video games. We here at Parents United Suppressing Savage Yammering are going to end all the arguing over video games using a parents point of view. Thank you for listening.

You called in as Amy Branson? That's quite disturbing seeing as your profile lists you as Male. For a moment there I actually thought there was a Woman/Girl on a gaming forum. biggrin.gif

flyinhawaiian
  • flyinhawaiian

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:46 AM

I am proud of what I did... Hahaha

Hi, My name's Mike Hunt and I just wanted to call in and express my grief and sorrow towards my fellow Americans. In the late 90s, when I moved out to LC, I was treated like crap, and couldn't get a job anywhere, not even BurgerShot. And you know why? Because I'm a Trannsexual Human Being. I thought that times would change and rules would be passed, but it seems no one cares for MY rights or MY opinions, just because I have the best of both worlds. It's borderline racist and I've had it! I talked to my therapist and he said I should shave to look more appropriate, but I could care less what looks appropriate! Freedom of speech and freedom of looking like hot sh*t if you ask me! I have a magical forrest down there, because it keeps my tickle cool and my pants warm! You know what, I'm fine with having multiple genitalia. I'll scream it out loud at the top of the Statue Of Happiness, I don't care anymore! I can sit or stand when I tinkle and I can express myself sexually either way I like it! Can you? No! BOOOORING! And if I can't find a sexual partner, I can flip and dip, easy as that! All those bastards who see me and cross the street, I hope you're listening so you know what you're missing! I am the real deal and I'm not going anywhere!!!

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:54 AM

It definitely fits with Rockstar's more realistic approach to this game. Instead of just perfection of the vocals, it will actually sound truthful. Like it does on the real radio.

AFS
  • AFS

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:08 AM

you wanted rockstar to involve the gamers in gtaiv, u got it lol
maybe they listened
or maybe there just very far behind on production
or maybe this was very clever to add to the realism

bigmitchbaker
  • bigmitchbaker

hiphopotamus vs Rhymenoceros

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:12 AM

i called in and said this

in deep nyc accent:umm yeah my name is hugh last name
jass thats h-u-g-h-j-a-s-s and im callin cause i wanna say some thin bout the libarty city cocks the who else saw the game last week ageinst the los santos beavers well the cocks were hard at the whole game and the beavers were getin banged up it was a bloody sweaty beautiful site yeah um i love the show bye.................................

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:22 AM

This is like my 5th one

Hi my name is Bob B-O-B and i'll tell you whats wrong with America......nobody knows how to make a good cup of hot coffee and um um yeah.........and how about that george bush yeah um......and theres lots of murdrering.........and nobody knows how to make coffee hot and yeah.............Go Canada woooooooooooooooooooyeah bye

Tsuroki
  • Tsuroki

Remember me?

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:40 AM

This thread was just recently featured on GTA4.net as a tie-in to the news of the teaser site being launched. smile.gif Keep on sharing your recordings, folks!

Toni Antonio Cipriani
  • Toni Antonio Cipriani

http://www.hotdvl.co.nr

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:48 AM

Here's my one:
Caller: Ermm.. I'm John, and I'm calling from Vice City. I think this show's great. I mean, I listen to this station every night to lull myself to sleep. Well, I have a problem. I can't seem to be able to sleep every night. I've had a bunch of Equal-knocks pills, or whatever you call them... But everytime I fall asleep, I have nightmares when I dream about El Saile and the whole frickin' Global Warming thing. It has happened since I watched the Gaia Live! Show. I dreamt about global warming, and how I could be dead soon because of the destruction of the planet, and I wake up! I hope someone bans El Saile from tlaking about this sh*t everydayon the radio. It makes me nervous....
[Hangs the phone]
DJ: H..hey! John! Are you there? Nevermind. Next caller.

*El Saile = Al Gore
*Gaia Live! = Live Earth

flyinhawaiian
  • flyinhawaiian

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:49 AM

I recently did another one:

Hi, I'm Roy Jones ROY JONES and I'm a cab driver here in LC... Well, I've been driving night shifts as of late and I've managed to find that the tips are next to nothing and all people do is have sex in my car! My backseats must be respected and clean at all times! I find it very disturbing that people think they can ejaculate onto my seats and expect me to clean it up! Retched! Something must be done, because I've gotten to the point of buying a weapon and coming oh so close to using it on these foul hooligans who call themselves "good semeritans". MY ASS! If something doesn't change quick, you'll see me on the news...

onoringo
  • onoringo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:00 AM Edited by onoringo, 14 July 2007 - 05:03 AM.

i'm a new poster but have been reading the forums for a while. anywho, i just sent this in:

Hey it’s Sheffard S-H-E-F-F-A-R-D, I love the show and I’ll tell you what’s wrong with liberals, they’re not republicans. (haha) We’re fighting a war on terror, and you can’t fight war if you don’t have guns. You lose that way. It’s known that liberals don’t like guns, but they love doves. You know who doesn’t like doves? I’ll tell you who, aliens! It’s a sign of war for them! Didn’t they see the movie where those aliens shot a dove and started destroying the world and king tut had to save everyone. The last thing i want to do is throw a dove at these terrorist and get them all wound up. Basically, liberals hate guns and de facto want terror to win. It’s typical terrorist liberal speak. Talking about global warming this, universal health care that. I got health care and I like my globals warm, any real republican also known as a true American, can tell you that a cold global ain’t fit for a king, and being the king I am, I like my global warm when I’m on it, ya hear? Alright, well I love the show, keep speaking truth ya hear? Alright? goodbye.

another:

hey what up this is the caca man i'm here at the burger shot chillin' getting my groove on looking at these honeys but let me tell you what's with american, they're not giving me any. feel me, word. love the show. outi 2k7.

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Andy @ Jul 14 2007, 03:40)
This thread was just recently featured on GTA4.net as a tie-in to the news of the teaser site being launched. smile.gif Keep on sharing your recordings, folks!

How exciting, my call is there. biggrin.gif blush.gif rah.gif

GTAIVEver
  • GTAIVEver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:50 AM

Long time viewer of the forums! Thought I would add my version of what I would send if I were to send one in.

*Soft hillbilly accent*
Yeah, this is Haywood Jablowme… that’s H-e-y-w-o-u-l-d-y-o-u-b-l-o-w-m-e, Yeah, Love your show…perfect reception here in chuntsville…Anyway, I just want to say to them goddamned liberals, I don’t want your life! With their thirst for clean, breathable air, and peace in the Middle East. You know, sometimes, just to piss off a liberal, ill go around spraying aerosol cans of mousse on my baldhead. Wooooo boy, they get mad! Let me tell you something…every cigarette I inhale might be an inconv…cause dis…might bother you, but it calms my nerves. As for peace...(scoff)... What would they have us do with all the fancy do-hickies our precious government taxes buy? Where should we put that money, school reform? Hell no!!! The only thing our young'uns need to learn is how to accurately fire automatic weaponry. This learning voodoo is another liberal trick used to contort the truth. All you need is the hands god graced us with, a Bobcat, and the warm body of a scantily clad sister. In summary, learnin’ is for losers. Bye yall.

Rant
  • Rant

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Sterlk @ Jul 14 2007, 02:43)
QUOTE (Rant @ Jul 14 2007, 07:46)
Just called and sent mine in. I think it's decent.

Hello? Oh! I’m on the air! Well, anyways, my name is Amy Branson, A-M-Y-B-R-A-N-S-O-N. Well anyways, I need to tell you about all this commotion about video games. I mean seriously. Liberty City and the officials are making such a big deal about them. I have three kids, one twenty four, another seventeen, and my youngest who’s fourteen. I buy them all the games they want. They drag me to the store because the clerks won’t let them buy games, because they need to be eighteen. I understand the need if they were substantially younger, like twelve, but if you’re going to say no to a seventeen year old for a mature game, I think that’s going too far. Then there’s all the controversy about violent video games, especially this “GTL” or whatever it’s called, because of its gruesome violence and sexual activity. My seventeen year old plays that game almost everyday and I don’t see him carrying a rocket launcher down the street and blowing up random cars. I’d be more worried about buying him that Borza Motor Sport game. You know the one with the realistic car handling. If a kid gets good at that game, he might get the wrong idea and get in a car and go racing. If the car handling is that realistic, it can be more devastating than any violent video game out there. We parents down here at Alderney have formed a group to stop this pandemonium about video games. We here at Parents United Suppressing Savage Yammering are going to end all the arguing over video games using a parents point of view. Thank you for listening.

You called in as Amy Branson? That's quite disturbing seeing as your profile lists you as Male. For a moment there I actually thought there was a Woman/Girl on a gaming forum. biggrin.gif

Nah. See I'm nineteen and a guy and it really wouldn't be as funny if I called in with that. So I got my mom, after reluctantly convincing her to do it. See, as I saw it, it would be way funnier if an older woman called in, than a bunch of guys. We need at least one girl to call in.

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Rant @ Jul 14 2007, 04:50)
Nah. See I'm nineteen and a guy and it really wouldn't be as funny if I called in with that. So I got my mom, after reluctantly convincing her to do it. See, as I saw it, it would be way funnier if an older woman called in, than a bunch of guys. We need at least one girl to call in.

That's true, this station is gonna be filled with calls from guys... mercie_blink.gif

OG-LOC R360
  • OG-LOC R360

Group: BSC-FC

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:31 AM Edited by OG-LOC R360, 14 July 2007 - 05:37 AM.

I'm 16, too young and the call is expensive. I'm not sure what you think of my call (if I did).

Hey, I'm Mike# Prowler* and I'm just calling so everyone knows how awesome the karate guy in the ads ten years ago, Otama Sanshiro, really was. I think it was in Japan. I know that his ads are fake, but when they're awesome, who cares. Does America care about playing soccer when Otama scored a world trophy for his team? No, so let some other country play for us.

Who would've known that the guy who was Ramen Rider would beat up kids because they didn't play Asuka Uranus? Apart from kids, he beat up a rave, some zombies, and also beat sports stars by coming first, just to name a few awesome stuff in his ad collection!

I felt so sorry that they had to kill of the awesome egg Otama at the launch of the Edinbergh. I felt like the DA that tried to blow up Asuka did some damage to it. It will never be as popular without Otama.

Well, I have to go now. Deepthroat's Bushy Dogma is watching me in an Ice Cap Zone with oil drillers. Yippie-ka-yay!

# originally Miles
*or Ju Li Zu. Personally, I think Ju Li Zu is better. Both aren't my real names.

Otama is based on Segata Sanshiro, Asuka is based on Sega, you'll work out the rest. DON'T tell them that.

Is it worthy of someone else to call in this for me? (Comment first)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users