• None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Yeah, good stuff, Gregatron.

Rant
  • Rant

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

Just called and sent mine in. I think it's decent.

Hello? Oh! Iím on the air! Well, anyways, my name is Amy Branson, A-M-Y-B-R-A-N-S-O-N. Well anyways, I need to tell you about all this commotion about video games. I mean seriously. Liberty City and the officials are making such a big deal about them. I have three kids, one twenty four, another seventeen, and my youngest whoís fourteen. I buy them all the games they want. They drag me to the store because the clerks wonít let them buy games, because they need to be eighteen. I understand the need if they were substantially younger, like twelve, but if youíre going to say no to a seventeen year old for a mature game, I think thatís going too far. Then thereís all the controversy about violent video games, especially this ďGTLĒ or whatever itís called, because of its gruesome violence and sexual activity. My seventeen year old plays that game almost everyday and I donít see him carrying a rocket launcher down the street and blowing up random cars. Iíd be more worried about buying him that Borza Motor Sport game. You know the one with the realistic car handling. If a kid gets good at that game, he might get the wrong idea and get in a car and go racing. If the car handling is that realistic, it can be more devastating than any violent video game out there. We parents down here at Alderney have formed a group to stop this pandemonium about video games. We here at Parents United Suppressing Savage Yammering are going to end all the arguing over video games using a parents point of view. Thank you for listening.

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Rant @ Jul 13 2007, 16:46)
Parents United Suppressing Savage Yammering

I see what you did there. biggrin.gif

ishouldntbehere
  • ishouldntbehere

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:49 PM

I think you guys aren't getting the name thing right. i think the reason why they ask you your for your name and then to spell it is so that they can throw your name into the credits at the end of the game, if they use your recording.

They might not use your recording if you say, "Hey, this is Joey McPoopiePants. That's J-O-E-Y M-C-P-O-O..."

even if it is a funny recording.

but i dunno, i could be wrong, check the Terms and Conditions.

Rant
  • Rant

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (ishouldntbehere @ Jul 13 2007, 21:49)
I think you guys aren't getting the name thing right.  i think the reason why they ask you your for your name and then to spell it is so that they can throw your name into the credits at the end of the game, if they use your recording.

They might not use your recording if you say, "Hey, this is Joey McPoopiePants.  That's J-O-E-Y M-C-P-O-O..."

QUOTE (WKTTRADIO)
After the tone, say your name, then spell it, then say your peace. For example, say: "Hey, this is Don Lance, D-O-N-L-A-N-C-E. I'll tell you what's wrong with America, etc" Got it?

Yeah, we're doing it right.

AFS
  • AFS

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Gregatron @ Jul 13 2007, 21:41)
Okay, here is my call.

After my name and all...

Thanks for taking my call. Long time/first time. And I LOVE the show!

Anyway, I read the Liberty Tree today, and what do I see on the front page of this liberal rag but a story about 183 people dying in some sort of terrorist attack in some third world hell hole. Look this is America, and I donít care about some subhumans over in Oonk-oonka-stan. Okay. I want to read about real American news. Like baseball. Real men, on steroids, wearing tight pants, hitting leather-covered balls with large pieces of wood. Thatís real American news.

About the war: Iím getting tired of the peace-first crown bashing the war all the times. Look, itís real simple. Iíll break it down for you: we are fighting them over there so we donít have to fight them over here. If we stop, they will simply follow us home. Terrorists are excellent swimmers.

Whadaya think? bbq.gif

that ones really brilliant. i wud be surprised if they didnt use that one,. its R* humour for sure!
well done

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Rant @ Jul 13 2007, 21:54)
I think you guys aren't getting the name thing right.  i think the reason why they ask you your for your name and then to spell it is so that they can throw your name into the credits at the end of the game, if they use your recording.

They might not use your recording if you say, "Hey, this is Joey McPoopiePants.  That's J-O-E-Y M-C-P-O-O..."

QUOTE (WKTTRADIO)
After the tone, say your name, then spell it, then say your peace. For example, say: "Hey, this is Don Lance, D-O-N-L-A-N-C-E. I'll tell you what's wrong with America, etc" Got it?

I think what he is talking about is that you should be using your real name, so you get credited.

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (WKTTRADIO)

i went ahead and used my real name. It doesn't matter to me. They'll probably just say something like, "Okay, we've got another call from Greg, over in Broker. What's on your mind Greg?"

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (WKTTRADIO)

If you're gonna use a pseudonym, it's a good idea to make it believable. They're making you spell out your name, so it can be put in the credits if your call is used.

(Still working on my call) confused.gif

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

kep working on it until it feels right

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Brish @ Jul 13 2007, 22:00)
(Still working on my call)  confused.gif

Take your time dude. Don't rush it. If you have to wait a day or two, no big deal. Maybe script it out in MS Word or something (that is what I did). You sometimes get ideas as you write.

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

Yeah, I'll take it slow. I have a bunch of ideas, but no idea how to put them together.

I'll post it later tonight or tomorrow

PureFuckingArmageddon
  • PureFuckingArmageddon

Mayhem

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy Czardust @ Jul 13 2007, 21:31)
QUOTE (Puref*ckingArmageddon @ Jul 13 2007, 19:04)
I think I can call in with this:

*Indian voice* Helloe this is my name is-a Manmohan Singh. That is M-A-N-M-O-H-A-N  S-I-N-G-H, I come from India, it is a very nice place, I do not like this country, people driving cars while shooting, it is so stupid, i think they should either shoot or drive, if they do not horrible accident may happen,and all those fat kids, ohhh they need to be disciplined! hit them with bamboo it works verry verry well, then pour some curry in their eyes, it will make them behave,and the police in the city should really stop beating up that old woman on 33'rd street.Now i go eat some fried rice. byebye.

That's... just latent racism.

Thats the point dude.. the whole right wing deal n crap.

soraflair
  • soraflair

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

I'm 17 but I made my friend call in:

Hey, this is Zack -Z-A-C-K and I just wanted to- HEY, I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP WOMAN! Anyway, I just wanted to talk about *Background woman crying* I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP. I'LL f*ckING GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT. SHUT THE f*ck UP!
*Grumbling noises* Screeming in the background: I DIDN'T f*ckING KILL YOUR FATHER FOR NOTHING, HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO CRY *Sobing* Hang up

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (soraflair @ Jul 13 2007, 17:10)
...I DIDN'T f*ckING KILL YOUR FATHER FOR NOTHING, HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO CRY...

Someone has issues Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

----------------
Does anyone know how long WKTT will be taking callers?

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (tortuga_b @ Jul 13 2007, 17:31)
LOL
the flag is just a flag nothing else
and on the radio you have to talk about liberty city
not sweden or russia

die.gif

yea who cares everyone knows that the only flag that actually matters is the great American flag.

gotta love the red white and blue u damn commys

tounge.gif

boomfunk
  • boomfunk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

I called in with, this is Dan XXXXXXXXX, D-A-N X-X-X-X-X-X-X (x's are used to hide my real name, because yall are untrustworthy! tounge.gif ) I tells ya whats wrong with liberty city, not everybody smokes, its in our nature to smoke. If your like me, too cheap to buy a pack of cigarettes, then you gotta become even more like me, I second hand smoke two packs a day. If you see the person walking in front of you smoking, well you better follow him, if you are driving behind a car that the driver is smoking, well you better pull up closer and stick your head out the window, smoking is an american value. peace.

it might not be exactly what i said but its pretty damn close.

gizmo
  • gizmo

aka JuVeNiLe

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (boomfunk @ Jul 13 2007, 16:16)
I called in with, this is Dan XXXXXXXXX, D-A-N X-X-X-X-X-X-X (x's are used to hide my real name, because yall are untrustworthy! tounge.gif ) I tells ya whats wrong with liberty city, not everybody smokes, its in our nature to smoke. If your like me, too cheap to buy a pack of cigarettes, then you gotta become even more like me, I second hand smoke two packs a day. If you see the person walking in front of you smoking, well you better follow him, if you are driving behind a car that the driver is smoking, well you better pull up closer and stick your head out the window, smoking is an american value. peace.

it might not be exactly what i said but its pretty damn close.

That should be in the game.

October16th
  • October16th

Gamertag: X5R

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

I called and said whats wrong with america is fat people and hung up.

DCRJonez
  • DCRJonez

Crimi Clown

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

Posted this in the radio WKTT "steak" topic:

If you're gonna involve steak, make sure you stick with the radio's topics and discuss the war on terror, link it to the army educating better than that damn game called Big Car Stealer (BCS) every teen keeps playing, and take a piss @ the lawyer Jack Thompson (give him a name like"Mark/Dick Dumsome"), by supporting him in his BCS Boycotting like the right-winged person you are (cuz that's the radio show's story)
Everyone loves dumb crazies talking on the radio, changing to subjects that make no sence... So yeah, that was my idea. Since I have no decent NY accent and not sufficient knowledge about NY I'm not gonna use this idea.
I think if you mix all these subjects together you can have a funny moment of fame on WKTT biggrin.gif   (if your acting isn't attrocious) peace!

kfcrulez21
  • kfcrulez21

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:39 PM

Hello Brother & sister This is MR Minister (M.r. M.i.n.i.s.te.r) and Today I am here to talk about the the evils of Liberal religion know as Neo Darwinism. The liberal atheist are wrong about Creationism and I can prove it 100 percent!!! In the bible it says that " In the beginning, god created the heaven and the earth. It said so on page 1 of the book god said he wrote, sorry evil liberal darwinist check and mate.

Please tell me what you think of it so far? I am not sure how to finish it

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (kfcrulez21 @ Jul 13 2007, 22:39)
Hello Brother & sister This is MR Minister (M.r. M.i.n.i.s.te.r) and Today I am here to talk about the the evils of Liberal religion know as Neo Darwinism. The liberal atheist are wrong about Creationism and I can prove it 100 percent!!! In the bible it says that " In the beginning, god created the heaven and the earth. It said so on page 1 of the book god said he wrote, sorry evil liberal darwinist check and mate.

Reminds me of The Colbert Report.

SS RUNDSTEDT
  • SS RUNDSTEDT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

I just sent my rant in. I will post My "Official Rant" October 15th, in this thread. Just in case they use it I will have bragging rights and can direct all my friends to this thread.

kfcrulez21
  • kfcrulez21

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

Ding Ding Ding brish is correct

cookie.gif cookie.gif
Have some cookies my friend

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:52 PM Edited by Claude94, 14 July 2007 - 12:27 AM.

This is my second attempt at a rant that I called in with. No offence to any liberals here: "Hey, this is ----. First, I wanted to say that I love the show, I listen every day. You wanna know what's wrong with Liberals? Well, they're okay with our children playing violent video games. Take that one that was on the news the other day, ehh, the name escapes me, but it's that one game where you earn points for shooting cops and running over crazy lawyers. That game will rot our kids minds and make them a corrupt, mentally ill murderer. Then, they're against war. What's up with that? What if there's some big incident that happened in the city, and it's so big that the only thing we can do is go to war? Sit there eating Cluckin Bell and waiting for all the terrorists to take over? I don't think so! Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Peace out, Liberty City."

For my original comment, look at Flash 103's reply to it.

rampage_ani.gif Claude94 rampage_ani.gif

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:57 PM

OFF: I feel sorry for the people who have to listen to all the rubbish before they find something worth putting in. biggrin.gif

I'm out of my depth on this one as I don't know a lot about liberals and republicans and stuff but I will post an idea later and someone can feel free to use it if they like. colgate.gif

Freebasser
  • Freebasser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:57 PM

Right, well. My attempt at an American accent is poor to say the least, and I don't really have the money to be phoning the other side of the pond, so if one of you lovely Yanks wants to use this then go right ahead:

"Hi there yeah this is [NAME GOES HERE]. Iím calliní to talk about all these goddamn immigrants. Theyíre everywhere these days! It seems like I canít even take a walk down my own goddamn street any more without bumping into somebody from a different part of the world. I mean, just this morning, some eastern European lookiní guy comes running down the street, being chased by two cops, and what does he do? He only goes and knocks my goddamn bagel out of my goddamn hand! I know. I know! Iím as goddamn annoyed as you are!

I mean, more and more of these goddamn immigrants are turning up by the boatful every goddamn day, and I say itís about time we started turning these boats around and sending these goddamn immigrants all back to wherever it is that they goddamn came from Ė France or wherever; because let me tell you this, America is a beautiful and proud nation, with a fine history, and it sure as hell didnít get to where it is today by letting a bunch of frog eating Europeans sail over here whenever they goddamn liked!

Let me tell you - some people say the war on terror goes too far, but I say itís not going far enough. Itís time to take a stand against all these terrorist immigrants by nuking all of their goddamn nations before itís too late. Iraqistan, China, BritainÖ if you ask me theyíre all just one big breeding ground for terrorist immigrant scum, and the sooner we kill Ďem all the better!"

gtaIV_fan
  • gtaIV_fan

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Freebasser @ Jul 13 2007, 22:57)
Right, well.  My attempt at an American accent is poor to say the least, and I don't really have the money to be phoning the other side of the pond, so if one of you lovely Yanks wants to use this then go right ahead:

"Hi there yeah this is [NAME GOES HERE].  Iím calliní to talk about all these goddamn immigrants. Theyíre everywhere these days! It seems like I canít even take a walk down my own goddamn street any more without bumping into somebody from a different part of the world. I mean, just this morning, some eastern European lookiní guy comes running down the street, being chased by two cops, and what does he do? He only goes and knocks my goddamn bagel out of my goddamn hand! I know. I know! Iím as goddamn annoyed as you are!

I mean, more and more of these goddamn immigrants are turning up by the boatful every goddamn day, and I say itís about time we started turning these boats around and sending these goddamn immigrants all back to wherever it is that they goddamn came from Ė France or wherever; because let me tell you this, America is a beautiful and proud nation, with a fine history, and it sure as hell didnít get to where it is today by letting a bunch of frog eating Europeans sail over here whenever they goddamn liked!

Let me tell you - some people say the war on terror goes too far, but I say itís not going far enough. Itís time to take a stand against all these terrorist immigrants by nuking all of their goddamn nations before itís too late. Iraqistan, China, BritainÖ if you ask me theyíre all just one big breeding ground for terrorist immigrant scum, and the sooner we kill Ďem all the better!"

That is a pretty good script. Well done. lol.gif

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Claude94 @ Jul 13 2007, 22:52)
This is my second rant that I may. Was it good? Also, no offence to any liberals here: "Hey, this is ----. First, I wanted to say that I love the show, I listen every day. You wanna know what's wrong with Liberals? Well, they don't like any violent video games for one thing. It's a parent's decision if they want to buy their kids, ehh, the name escapes me, but it's that one game where you earn points for killing cops and crazy lawyers. Then, they're against war. What's up with that? What if there's some big incident that happened in the city, and it's so big that the only thing we can do is go to war? Sit there eating Cluckin Bell and waiting for all the terrorists to take over? I don't think so! Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Peace out, Liberty City."

rampage_ani.gif Claude94 rampage_ani.gif

It's pretty good but being against video games is more of a bipartisan issue. Jack Thompson is a Republican. If anything, you should say Liberals are for violent video games and that video games rot the mind or something. But like I said, bipartisan, just look at Hillary. dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users