WKTT Radio

300 replies to this topic
spdrman8
  • spdrman8

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:45 PM

This is my idea...(Deep Baritone Voice)

Hey This Is Barry..Yea Barry, B.A.R.R.Y. And ive got a problem with this city, Too many mutha f*ckas goin round cappin uther mutha f*ckas. I wanna be able to shoot a mutha f*cka with out im turnin round n cappin my ass back.. i just..oh yea love the show by the way, Listin to it allz the time win im in da caddy drive round lisnin to all the winny bitchs..but too many nigga packin heat in this city and summins gotta be done. took many nigga sellin sh*t out der trunks and stealing the sh*t off a dead nigga back...this sh*ts gotta stop..pullin up on a mutha f*cka now..PEACE!!...

Wut ya think? Im gonna call this in soon...BTW..Im White...LOLZ

vanillaface
  • vanillaface

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:57 PM

A lot of you are missing the point. This isn't a radio station for everyone to bitch at, this is right-wing AM radio. This is Rush Limbaugh with a GTA/Liberty Cityesque twist. If you call up complaining about trash or shooting, you're not going to be considered. Try to talk about global warming (like someone did), immigration, civil liberties, military, Christian values, etc. The more satire you use the better, but try to stray away from real names of people and places.

Just my $.02

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Hey, this is Tony Mazzarri, that's T-O-N-Y M-A-Z-Z-A-R-R-I. And I'm calling from Washington Heights. I'll tell you what's wrong with Liberty City. The damn cops. Yesterday, some cop just whipped out his knightstick and whacked me right in the family jewels! All I did was try and carjack him! Then today, I'm just at the Mega Mart stocking up on some cheese when Cheese Crisis '07 hits, and two crusiers start chasing me down 69th street all the way to Hove Beach! All I did was steal the cheese and beat up an old lady! I didn't do anything wrong! I mean, cops man, they f- Wait, someones at the door. Huh, wait, hey, I'm being arrested for WHAT? You can't do th- Hey put that gun down**gunshot** AHHH!

That's what I'm gonna call them with. I also might call again with a different voice.

rampage_ani.gif Claudde94 rampage_ani.gif

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Hi my name is Dick D-I-C-K and im calling the bean machine here and im wondering if you serve any HOT COFFEE there? No you dont? Ok byee

Truepatriot
  • Truepatriot

that guy who said that thing

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (vanillaface @ Jul 13 2007, 19:57)
A lot of you are missing the point. This isn't a radio station for everyone to bitch at, this is right-wing AM radio. This is Rush Limbaugh with a GTA/Liberty Cityesque twist. If you call up complaining about trash or shooting, you're not going to be considered. Try to talk about global warming (like someone did), immigration, civil liberties, military, Christian values, etc. The more satire you use the better, but try to stray away from real names of people and places.

Just my $.02

yeah alot of people seemed to have missed that.

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (vanillaface @ Jul 13 2007, 19:57)

Just my $.02

I agree as well. I'm glad I didn't miss the point. Well, it was quite clear on the description that it was a right-wing station. tounge2.gif

And to the person that said they were from Washington Heights, you're not going to get picked, since if they did have Washington Heights in the game, it would be called something else. confused.gif

vanillaface
  • vanillaface

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Claude94 @ Jul 13 2007, 19:57)
Hey, this is Tony Mazzarri, that's T-O-N-Y M-A-Z-Z-A-R-R-I. And I'm calling from Washington Heights. I'll tell you what's wrong with Liberty City. The damn cops. Yesterday, some cop just whipped out his knightstick and whacked me right in the family jewels! All I did was try and carjack him! Then today, I'm just at the Mega Mart stocking up on some cheese when Cheese Crisis '07 hits, and two crusiers start chasing me down 69th street all the way to Hove Beach! All I did was steal the cheese and beat up an old lady! I didn't do anything wrong! I mean, cops man, they f- Wait, someones at the door. Huh, wait, hey, I'm being arrested for WHAT? You can't do th- Hey put that gun down**gunshot** AHHH!

That's what I'm gonna call them with. I also might call again with a different voice.

rampage_ani.gif Claudde94 rampage_ani.gif

This is an example of what not to do.

First off, all you do is name drop. Wonderful, you know the names of major burroughs of Liberty City as well as some major businesses that have made appearances in most of the former GTA's. Does anyone who calls the radio actually drop that many names? Second, wtf does this have to do with right-wing radio? Why would Rush Limbaugh want to hear this story? How would he be able to run with this story for the next hour, or shows in the future? He'd hang up and say "OK, and the point of that was?".

The point of the radio station isn't product placement and location affirmation. It's satire.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

Damn. I read the sign on the train wrong (from the trailer). It was Wash Heights, not Washington. Oh well, I guess I'll just call again with something else tounge.gif

rampage_ani.gif Claude94 rampage_ani.gif

The Invisible Lines
  • The Invisible Lines

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:13 PM

I work in NYC and I just left my office to go down to street level to make my call (you know, to get the honking and stuff in there for a little something extra). My call went something like this (I'm paraphrasing because it wasn't scripted, haha):

"Yeah, this is Lee _______ calling, that's L-E-E (etc.). Listen, let me tell you what's wrong with America. I am so godd@mn sick and tired of all these liberal, pinko, atheist, tree-hugging freaks thinking they run this country. I work in Star Junction, and every godd@mn day these people have the place clogged like a fat man's arteries with their protest signs and their 'stop the war' horsesh*t! They talk about the Constitution like it's some sort of holy relic. Well you know what, people? Rules were made to be broken! You know, we're fighting a War on Terror, but the real terrorists are these liberal fairies who think they run this country! I saw we fight a War on Liberals, because if you want the definition of a terrorist, that's it right there. (Pause) Oh, and by the way, I love your show, man. I listen every day. (Pause again) Death to liberals."

That's pretty much how it went down. I got a couple of funny looks on the street, haha. Fingers crossed!

Obey
  • Obey

The Funk Prodigy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (nikolajz1 @ Jul 13 2007, 19:10)
QUOTE (Puref*ckingArmageddon @ Jul 13 2007, 19:04)
I think I can call in with this:

*Indian voice* Helloe this is my name is-a Manmohan Singh. That is M-A-N-M-O-H-A-N  S-I-N-G-H, I come from India, it is a very nice place, I do not like this country, people driving cars while shooting, it is so stupid, i think they should either shoot or drive, if they do not horrible accident may happen,and all those fat kids, ohhh they need to be disciplined! hit them with bamboo it works verry verry well, then pour some curry in their eyes, it will make them behave,and the police in the city should really stop beating up that old woman on 33'rd street.Now i go eat some fried rice. byebye.

Thats pretty good! icon14.gif

its lame, and racist if anything.

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:19 PM Edited by geomy, 13 July 2007 - 08:22 PM.

Hey, this is Wiley Rix, long time listener, first time caller...you keep talking about the war on terror, well what about the war on drugs!?
I have to drive half way across Dukes just to pay too much for a decent lid, and when I get there, I'm sh*ttin' myself thinking about getting carjacked and shot in the f*cking street by some other addict. If things get any worse out there, I'm gonna have to go back to stealing my kid's pills, and those things are 10 bucks a pop!! Hell, the pharmacists are worse then the f*ckin' carjackers...at least the carjackers ain't smiling when they rip you off.

I'll work on it before I call...

T.I.P.
  • T.I.P.

first!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

Hello? Yeah, this is Earl. E-....arl. And I got a serious bone to pick with all the liberal planet-huggers out there. I'm so sick and tired of the left-wingers using issues like global climate shift and our sub-standard health care to distract people from the real issues. Gay people are getting married, folks! And not only that, but we've still got a war to win! War skeptics make my blood pressure go up faster than our national-threat level. People, this war is not a joke - I found a WMD on my bagel Tuesday morning. I haven't even gotten to the biggest issue facing our great country yet - immigrants. Thankfully I've already taken some steps to curb our problem - I've mailed my blueprints for the 20 foot-tall perimiter fence to Washington, they should be getting back to me any day. Oh, the O'Reilly Factor is coming on, gotta go!

MajorMinor81
  • MajorMinor81

Embarrassed

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:28 PM

Some of these kind of suck and I doubt R* would use them.

I couldn't much better though.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:29 PM

Hi my name is Kelly K-E-L whatever!! THOSE SHOES ARE MINE BETCH!

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (geomy @ Jul 13 2007, 20:19)
Hey, this is Wiley Rix, long time listener, first time caller...you keep talking about the war on terror, well what about the war on drugs!?
I have to drive half way across Dukes just to pay too much for a decent lid, and when I get there, I'm sh*ttin' myself thinking about getting carjacked and shot in the f*cking street by some other addict. If things get any worse out there, I'm gonna have to go back to stealing my kid's pills, and those things are 10 bucks a pop!! Hell, the pharmacists are worse then the f*ckin' carjackers...at least the carjackers ain't smiling when they rip you off.

I'll work on it before I call...

It's supposed to be a right-wing issue and view. Talking about buying drugs isn't a right-wing view. tounge2.gif

nikolajz1
  • nikolajz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:36 PM Edited by nikolajz1, 13 July 2007 - 09:39 PM.

Tell me what you think:

I have an idea for all of you out there sick and tired of those whiny un-American liberals roaming the streets of Liberty City complaining. Yeah, I'm talking to you Mike Moron with all your Communist propoganda documentaries and huge buckets of Cluckin' Bell in front of you everyday. What we all need to do is to go down our local gun supplier, get a gun, preferably a shotty, and mow down these Red Bastards that are bringing this country down with their same sex marriage and hippie rhetoric. Don't worry about the police.....they could care less, you're fighting the enemy for them. If you hate America, I'm comin' after you...... Aww sh*t, that better not be two dykes makin' out on my property. Second Ammendment rights here I come. <shouts> Barb hand me my gun over there..No! It's over there underneath that pile of hundreds. ....Lock and Load!

BTW Mike Moron is a reference to Mike Moore. I haven't submitted it yet so it would be great if you'd give me some tips on how to improve it. I was watching O'Reily and was insipred by his rhetoric!

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (nikolajz1 @ Jul 13 2007, 20:36)
Tell me what you think:

I have an idea for all of you out there sick and tired of those whiny un-American liberals roaming the streets of Liberty City. Yeah, I'm talking to you Mike Moron with all your Communist propoganda documentaries and huge buckets of Cluckin'Bell in front of you everyday. What we need to all do is go down to Ammunation, get a gun, and mow down these Red Bastards that are bringing this country down. Lock and Load!!! Don't worry about the police.....they could care less, your fighting the enemy for them. Haaaahaaaa!!

BTW Mike Moron is a reference to Mike Moore. I haven't submitted it yet so it would be great if you'd give me some tips on how to improve it. I was watchibng O'Reily and was insipred by his rhetoric!

I remember reading somewhere that there is no more Ammunation. I'm not sure if it's true, but if that is the case, don't mention it so you got a chance to get picked.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:52 PM

IMO this one has a chance:

Hello, this is Dominick Gregory from Bohan (spell it out blah), and I love the show, it's the only thing that gets me through the day. Let me tell you, I hate liberals, and I hate how they are always talking about Global Warming when what we really need to worry about is the cannibals living underground in the subway tunnels and giving more money to the military! This whole Global Warming thing is just a way for the communist to take away my SUV and make me eat lettuce. We should just make it illegal to talk about Global Warming and if you do, you're charged with treason and shipped out to Cuba where you would be hunted down by the natives and paper-cutted to death! Anyways, thanks for taking my call.

IMO should be in the game.

geomy
  • geomy

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:04 PM Edited by geomy, 13 July 2007 - 09:08 PM.

QUOTE (Flash 103 @ Jul 13 2007, 15:35)
It's supposed to be a right-wing issue and view. Talking about buying drugs isn't a right-wing view.  tounge2.gif

Are you serious? Everyone does drugs. Black, White, Left, Right, You, Me. Everyone. And you have to buy them somewhere...

____
EDIT: Extreme Right

If you were a well-to-do with plenty to lose, wouldn't you be concerned that you have to risk your life just to find a decent buzz? It's called irony.

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

Inspiration

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (geomy @ Jul 13 2007, 21:04)
It's supposed to be a right-wing issue and view. Talking about buying drugs isn't a right-wing view.  tounge2.gif

Are you serious? Everyone does drugs. Black, White, Left, Right, You, Me. Everyone. And you have to buy them somewhere...

I don't, but I guess what I mean is that a right-wing person will not just come out and say it. That sound more like a liberal sort of thing to do, you know, how they are all proud to do drugs.

Just giving some input. biggrin.gif

nikolajz1
  • nikolajz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Brish @ Jul 13 2007, 21:08)
Inspiration

Yes, my fellow gtaforum friends, this is the man you need to try and impersonate. I was gonna post a link but I was working on my idea above.

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:15 PM

BTW Mike Moron is a reference to Mike Moore. I haven't submitted it yet so it would be great if you'd give me some tips on how to improve it. I was watching O'Reily and was insipred by his rhetoric!

You should probably change his name to 'Micheal Moron'. tounge.gif

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (geomy @ Jul 13 2007, 21:04)

____
EDIT: Extreme Right

If you were a well-to-do with plenty to lose, wouldn't you be concerned that you have to risk your life just to find a decent buzz? It's called irony.

Yes, and right wing fanatics are always talking about morality, but then guys like David Vitter (R-LA) get caught with hookers. And let's not forget Jimmy Swagart, and they guy that was running that huge evangelical organization in CO that was paying a gay hustler for sex and drugs. These people are hypocrites. As is Limbaugh -- he is VERY anti-drug. The link you provided demonstrates his hypocrisy, not a policy position.

Still, you are right about the irony thing. It might need some editing, but I like it.

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:24 PM Edited by Brish, 13 July 2007 - 09:26 PM.

I just turned 18 today. I am taking this as a sign from the Gods, that I must call in. I'll probably come up with something in a bit. I'm feeling a bit uninspired right now. confused.gif

P.S. Read the 'Most Popular' news stories on Rush Limbaugh's website. That schtuff is fantastic.

Ziggy Czardust
  • Ziggy Czardust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Puref*ckingArmageddon @ Jul 13 2007, 19:04)
I think I can call in with this:

*Indian voice* Helloe this is my name is-a Manmohan Singh. That is M-A-N-M-O-H-A-N S-I-N-G-H, I come from India, it is a very nice place, I do not like this country, people driving cars while shooting, it is so stupid, i think they should either shoot or drive, if they do not horrible accident may happen,and all those fat kids, ohhh they need to be disciplined! hit them with bamboo it works verry verry well, then pour some curry in their eyes, it will make them behave,and the police in the city should really stop beating up that old woman on 33'rd street.Now i go eat some fried rice. byebye.

That's... just latent racism.

nikolajz1
  • nikolajz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:33 PM

Rush Considers Withdrawing His Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
A past winner says the president should be killed.

One of his top news stories. tounge.gif

nikolajz1
  • nikolajz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Tell me what you think:

I have an idea for all of you out there sick and tired of those whiny un-American liberals roaming the streets of Liberty City complaining. Yeah, I'm talking to you Mike Moron with all your Communist propoganda documentaries and huge buckets of Cluckin' Bell in front of you everyday. What we all need to do is to go down our local gun supplier, get a gun, preferably a shotty, and mow down these Red Bastards that are bringing this country down with their same sex marriage and hippie rhetoric. Don't worry about the police.....they could care less, your fighting the enemy for them. If you hate America, I'm comin' after you...... Aww sh*t, that better not be two dykes makin' out on my property. Second Ammendment rights here I come. <shouts> Barb hand me my gun over there..No! It's over there underneath that pile of hundreds. ....Lock and Load!

If someone wants to they can use my idea and call in. I have a very boring voice but I think my idea portrays the neocon point of view in America and it would be great just to hear it in a game. If you use it just tell me and both of us can get credit if by some miracle this gets into the game. tounge.gif

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

Okay, here is my call.

After my name and all...

Thanks for taking my call. Long time/first time. And I LOVE the show!

Anyway, I read the Liberty Tree today, and what do I see on the front page of this liberal rag but a story about 183 people dying in some sort of terrorist attack in some third world hell hole. Look this is America, and I donít care about some subhumans over in Oonk-oonka-stan. Okay. I want to read about real American news. Like baseball. Real men, on steroids, wearing tight pants, hitting leather-covered balls with large pieces of wood. Thatís real American news.

About the war: Iím getting tired of the peace-first crown bashing the war all the times. Look, itís real simple. Iíll break it down for you: we are fighting them over there so we donít have to fight them over here. If we stop, they will simply follow us home. Terrorists are excellent swimmers.

Whadaya think? bbq.gif

nikolajz1
  • nikolajz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Gregatron @ Jul 13 2007, 21:41)
Okay, here is my call.

After my name and all...

Thanks for taking my call. Long time/first time. And I LOVE the show!

Anyway, I read the Liberty Tree today, and what do I see on the front page of this liberal rag but a story about 183 people dying in some sort of terrorist attack in some third world hell hole. Look this is America, and I donít care about some subhumans over in Oonk-oonka-stan. Okay. I want to read about real American news. Like baseball. Real men, on steroids, wearing tight pants, hitting leather-covered balls with large pieces of wood. Thatís real American news.

About the war: Iím getting tired of the peace-first crown bashing the war all the times. Look, itís real simple. Iíll break it down for you: we are fighting them over there so we donít have to fight them over here. If we stop, they will simply follow us home. Terrorists are excellent swimmers.

Whadaya think? bbq.gif

That is really good. This is probably the best one so far. Good Job bringing up the Liberty Tree since it is the New York Times of LC! icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users