Photo

WKTT Radio

300 replies to this topic
ModelMan
  • ModelMan

Male Model

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:26 AM

Hey guys sup i called n said this tell me if is good!
Since i from iran i have little accent so i said it in an accent......

.....Alo am I on the air cool ha n e way my name is Marcus Petrosian that’s-m a r c u s-p e t r o s I a n- and I just moved 2 Liberty City N so far I like, n oh definitely love the show it helps me get updated by new material about the world ….. N e ways I got a problem with america n most people in it. The other day I was just changing channels and I came a cross 2 one of those quote unquote save the children programs were it shows kids starving at other places n people here at liberty city not even giving a damn pardon my language, but worse is they stuff themselves with grease n laugh bout it. I mean come on guys do u know that 17 million children die of starvation every single year n over here people die of what huh having 2 explode of eating 2 much clucking bell come on guys we should all get a life and help others for a change. That’s all I have 2 say thanks so much 4 letting me share my thoughts with u people ill c u on the streets….c yea

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (ModelMan @ Jul 30 2007, 04:26)

.....Alo am I on the air cool ha n e way my name is Marcus Petrosian that’s-m a r c u s-p e t r o s I a n- and I just moved 2 Liberty City N so far I like, n oh definitely love the show it helps me get updated by new material about the world ….. N e ways I got a problem with america n most people in it. The other day I was just changing channels and I came a cross 2 one of those quote unquote save the children programs were it shows kids starving at other places n people here at liberty city not even giving a damn pardon my language, but worse is they stuff themselves with grease n laugh bout it. I mean come on guys do u know that 17 million children die of starvation every single year n over here people die of what huh having 2 explode of eating 2 much clucking bell come on guys we should all get a life and help others for a change. That’s all I have 2 say thanks so much 4 letting me share my thoughts with u people ill c u on the streets….c yea

You are from Iran. OMFG that is so cool. (This is the serious Gregatron, not the sarcastic horses ass you see in the ps3/360 thread, so yes I am for real right now.)

Sorry if that is off topic (though I did start this thread, so hopefully I get a little leeway here), but I just think it really awesome that we have people from Iran that are GTA fans. Honestly, I'm a little surprised the game isn't restricted in some form (though it may be).

How popular/widespread is GTA in Iran? How much does the state/authorities try to restrict games like GTA, or other video games?

Feel free to contact me via pm.

MISTO
  • MISTO

Fries eater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:43 PM

I just called a few hours ago:
You guys can't know it because it's a forum but i have an horrible English accent.

Here is the thing:

Hello, This is Manuel M-A-N-U-E-L and i'm going to speak about America (And i love you, pal, I want to make you a lot of kiss everywhere!)

Last Month, I was in Holland, In Maastricht. I was finishing to smoke my spliff and i had a vision, a revelation: America usa is THA PLACE OF PARADOXES, OF CONTRADICTIONS, OF NONSENSES!!!

Ill make an exemple: THE GUNS
Here, I can buy a gun to defend myself but if a want to defend myself, i should buy an armor or a shield BUT NOT A GUN, A GUN IS USED TO MAKE MURDERS, TO KILL PEOPLE, TO KILL OLD LADIES, TO EXPLODE THE HEAD OF A LITTLE DOG!!!

And the banks, I can have a weapon to protect my money but if i want to protect my money, i should kill my lawyer, i should kill my wife, i whould kill my fiscal controller but IF I SHOOT THEM, THEY WILL DEFEND THEMSELVE AND SHOOT TO ME AND I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!

It's like that Belgian proverb: Si tu pisses contre le vent, tu te rincera les dents wich means: IF YOU PISS AGAINST THE WIND, YOU WILL SPRINKLE YOUR MOUTH!!

In america, it's the SAME THING, EXACTLY THE SAME THING, THE SAME!!! I'v gotta go but remember, THE SAME!!!

Then i looked at my phone credit and i said : 5€! This is f*cked up...

ModelMan
  • ModelMan

Male Model

• Members

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Gregatron @ Jul 30 2007, 04:34)
QUOTE (ModelMan @ Jul 30 2007, 04:26)

.....Alo am I on the air cool ha n e way my name is Marcus Petrosian that’s-m a r c u s-p e t r o s I a n- and  I just moved 2 Liberty City N so far I like, n oh definitely love the show it helps me get updated by new material about the world ….. N e ways I got a problem with america n most people in it. The other day I was just changing  channels and I came a cross 2 one of those quote unquote save the children programs were it shows kids starving at other places n people here at liberty city not even giving a damn pardon my language, but worse is they stuff themselves with grease n laugh bout it. I mean come on guys do u know that 17 million children die of starvation every single year n over here people die of what huh having 2 explode of eating 2 much clucking bell come on guys we should all get a life and help others for a change.  That’s all I have 2 say thanks so much 4 letting me share my thoughts with u people ill c u on the streets….c yea

You are from Iran. OMFG that is so cool. (This is the serious Gregatron, not the sarcastic horses ass you see in the ps3/360 thread, so yes I am for real right now.)

Sorry if that is off topic (though I did start this thread, so hopefully I get a little leeway here), but I just think it really awesome that we have people from Iran that are GTA fans. Honestly, I'm a little surprised the game isn't restricted in some form (though it may be).

How popular/widespread is GTA in Iran? How much does the state/authorities try to restrict games like GTA, or other video games?

Feel free to contact me via pm.

ha thank you man u kool
Its k here only 2 much unfreedom n the game is great here 4 many people but it def restricted but hey if like a guard finds out i have n am playing thats no good.....if he shows up though give him a couple of bucks hell thank u pretend never happened and steal the control so he can get a taste of GTA!i!i lol
so man where u from n what system u have ps3-my psn is DenBrad

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:13 AM

Man I'm so late to this thread, but I called (yes they are still taking calls) and this is what I said:

Hello, this is the Reverend Lydell Brown, thats L-Y-D-E-L-L, B-R-O-W-N. I love your show, I really do, but I felt there was something I needed to get off my chest. See I am driving down the street now and Liberty City seems to have an, infestation of prostitutes. Yeh, you see thats whats wrong with the world today. People are indulging in worldly pleasures...when they can be investing in godly treasures. See they are participating in this prostitution when they can be working...for the lord's institution. What I am trying to say is, me and my fellowship will be congregating on the South side of Star Junction, and if anyone would like to be...forgiven for their sins we will be there, and for a nominal fee of twenty dollars, you can be on god's side.

Thank you, and god bless.

((Just so you know, I dont mean to offend anyone, just trying to make it subtle and funny.) biggrin.gif

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

• Members

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

Okay, I just got bored and decided to do another call:

Everyone on here is saying that liberals are ruining our society, and they’re right! But I don’t think that most people understand the degree to which liberals are controlling us with their wimpy ideas that invade our minds. We don’t see outside the box on a whole host of social problems because liberals and their friends in the media have brainwashed us.

One way this is most apparent is with child care. I am amateur child therapist. I practice on my own kids and those that I see on street, in the park, wherever. See, I’m trying to think outside of the box and shift some paradigms, and I’ve found an important technique for controlling out-of-control kids that most people don’t think of.

One of the most important tools that we have as parents is the Second Amendment – that’s right, guns! When you have a kid that is screaming his head off acting like an idiot, we are supposed to coddle them and comfort them according to what the liberals would tell you. NO! Look: if you want to get a kid’s attention? Pull a gun on him! I guarantee you little Johnny will shut up and pay attention when he thinks you’re about to put a cap in his ass.

Let's get this thread up and going again people!

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:01 AM

Haha, hilarious! I'll try to come up with something by Sunday.

abacacus
  • abacacus

car fanatic,

• Members

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:32 AM

calling in next time my parents are gone:
hi, my name is gor dan. thats g-o-r d-a-n. and unlock the over sh*ts on these radio shows i can tell whats wrong with america, whats wrong with america is THE CIA GODDAMNIT! THE CIA (friend shoots cap gun, gets on the phone0
"disregard all that you have heard".

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:04 AM

Anyone, feel free to use.

"Hey, this is Mike from Fort Carson, San Andreas. That's M-I-K-E. Mike. Need a say more? OK, I have something to say about Canada. For goodness sakes, talk about culture? I don't mean to be rascist, but when I went to Canada, I was appaled. The only reason the country makes a lot of maple syrup is because it comes from a mixture of defacant and semen! They don't even have toilets! It's no wonder they live in a forest."

I'm not rascist, but anybody can use it.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:58 AM Edited by Typhus, 06 October 2007 - 09:57 AM.

All being well I'm going to do this one today and please tell me what you think...

Hi, this is Bruce. B-R-U-C-E. I just moved to Liberty and already having to stop myself vomiting. My God people! We are fighting a war here! A war against all these bearded types who would bomb you back to Australasia given half the chance! And what do I see? Taxis! That’s right! Yellow, Kentuckian eyesores. It’s a damn disgrace. And every cab that isn’t painted a nice shade of red, white and blue is a small victory for the savage tribes of Britainistan…or whatever it’s called. We need pride folks, or at least some form of mandatory sterilisation of the offensively poor. Just imagine a whole fleet of taxicabs with Old Glory on the bonnet driving down the street. Sure, it might confuse some people and lose a whole lot of money but it sends out an important message to all the pill-popping Trotskyite hordes who feed us all this "fair wage" crapola. For the love of God, Jesus Christ himself was a Carpenter! The most working-class profession of them all. But when things went bad did he cry and moan to managment? No! And that's why he's the Son of God and you're all a bunch of Disenfreedomish evildoers! When my manservant, Howard, services me sexually I should be able to pay him what I want. Be it a button or a call to the immigration department. Remember, the freedom to horribly abuse the hired help is what makes this country so great. So hop aboard the gravy train, paint your car a proper colour and get a nice haircut. And then you'll see the advantages of a civilised society over a bunch of drunken University students who think that "Liberty" is some sort of suncream for fat, unattractive spinsters - sorry, "Feminists".

Any suggestions?

Brish
  • Brish

Keepin' It Surreal

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:16 AM Edited by Brish, 08 October 2007 - 01:19 AM.

I just called in with this:

Hello, this is Jim Devereux that’s J-I-M-D-E-V-E-R-E-U-X with KSNS 8 news, Liberty City’s only station for easily alarmed soccer moms. I’d like to tell you about a startling new threat to the very foundation of our great country, something that is corrupting the minds of our youth and creating mass dissent for our government’s policies. Chances are it is depleting your social security fund, and causing the death of someone you know, right now as you listen to this. I’m talking, of course, about the newest dancing craze. Did you know that much like the illegal street drugs, cocaine and methamphetamine, dancing can cause a spike in heart rate and energy? A recent poll found that every single adolescent has danced or knows someone who frequently dances; or ‘gets down’ as the kids call it. All over our great state, there are LEGAL businesses devoted to the harboring of our nation’s dancers. These hotbeds of rape and drugging lure our impressionable youth into a spiral of lies, deception and ultimately, death.  Tonight at 8, we’ll have our award-winning investigative journalist, Geraldo Rio, go deep into the underground world of dancing.  Also, we’ll tell you all about the latest A-list celebrity’s death, could it be someone that you care about? I’ll see you there Liberty City.

I'm not sure if it's funny, though. Could someone give me feedback?

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:33 AM

So I just have a question. If our thing is chosen to be in the game, then how will we know, I'm sure our name will be in the credits in the back of the booklet but will we know ahead of time?

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:56 AM

They'll probably call you to let you know you'll be in the game.
If not, you'll hear yourself on it. Screw ahead of time.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Brish @ Oct 8 2007, 01:16)
I just called in with this:

Hello, this is Jim Devereux that’s J-I-M-D-E-V-E-R-E-U-X with KSNS 8 news, Liberty City’s only station for easily alarmed soccer moms. I’d like to tell you about a startling new threat to the very foundation of our great country, something that is corrupting the minds of our youth and creating mass dissent for our government’s policies. Chances are it is depleting your social security fund, and causing the death of someone you know, right now as you listen to this. I’m talking, of course, about the newest dancing craze. Did you know that much like the illegal street drugs, cocaine and methamphetamine, dancing can cause a spike in heart rate and energy? A recent poll found that every single adolescent has danced or knows someone who frequently dances; or ‘gets down’ as the kids call it. All over our great state, there are LEGAL businesses devoted to the harboring of our nation’s dancers. These hotbeds of rape and drugging lure our impressionable youth into a spiral of lies, deception and ultimately, death.  Tonight at 8, we’ll have our award-winning investigative journalist, Geraldo Rio, go deep into the underground world of dancing.  Also, we’ll tell you all about the latest A-list celebrity’s death, could it be someone that you care about? I’ll see you there Liberty City.

I'm not sure if it's funny, though. Could someone give me feedback?

I personally like it. Although it may be advertising too much. I mean, you're supposed to be a regular joe are you not? And although in places it was very amusing I'm not sure if they'd put it in based on the final line. I'm still waiting on some feedback for my script. When I get some feedback I'll do it but I need to know if I'm headed in the wrong direction.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Oct 6 2007, 18:58)
All being well I'm going to do this one today and please tell me what you think...

Hi, this is Bruce. B-R-U-C-E. I just moved to Liberty and already having to stop myself vomiting. My God people! We are fighting a war here! A war against all these bearded types who would bomb you back to Australasia given half the chance! And what do I see? Taxis! That’s right! Yellow, Kentuckian eyesores. It’s a damn disgrace. And every cab that isn’t painted a nice shade of red, white and blue is a small victory for the savage tribes of Britainistan…or whatever it’s called. We need pride folks, or at least some form of mandatory sterilisation of the offensively poor. Just imagine a whole fleet of taxicabs with Old Glory on the bonnet driving down the street. Sure, it might confuse some people and lose a whole lot of money but it sends out an important message to all the pill-popping Trotskyite hordes who feed us all this "fair wage" crapola. For the love of God, Jesus Christ himself was a Carpenter! The most working-class profession of them all. But when things went bad did he cry and moan to managment? No! And that's why he's the Son of God and you're all a bunch of Disenfreedomish evildoers! When my manservant, Howard, services me sexually I should be able to pay him what I want. Be it a button or a call to the immigration department. Remember, the freedom to horribly abuse the hired help is what makes this country so great. So hop aboard the gravy train, paint your car a proper colour and get a nice haircut. And then you'll see the advantages of a civilised society over a bunch of drunken University students who think that "Liberty" is some sort of suncream for fat, unattractive spinsters - sorry, "Feminists".

Any suggestions?

My Gosh, that was the best one I've heard so far.

Crap, I nearly kacked myself. You rock, man! cookie.gif icon14.gif

bigmitchbaker
  • bigmitchbaker

hiphopotamus vs Rhymenoceros

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic @ Oct 8 2007, 07:58)
QUOTE (Typhus @ Oct 6 2007, 18:58)

Any suggestions?

My Gosh, that was the best one I've heard so far.

Crap, I nearly kacked myself. You rock, man! cookie.gif icon14.gif

i second that cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:37 AM Edited by Typhus, 08 October 2007 - 12:33 PM.

You really think so? Well, I'm going for it. It doesn't matter that I'm English I guess and I don't think that I have to leave my adress so that's cool. I'm going to practice before hand though, to make sure I speak the lines clearly enough. Thanks for the encouragement and I hope you lads keep it up. I'm not having those bastards at Hitmanforum laughing their arses off at us.
By the way, Bruce is not my real name. It's a homage to "Bruce From Prawn Island", a caller in Vice City.

DAMN! Can't get through mad.gif Is there an area code or something?

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus
  • Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:35 AM

*Ahem* bump.

"Hello this is [name] [spelt name]. And I'd just like to say that our system of so-called "checks and balances" is slowly ruining America. Just look at the Senate. They will take a cut and dry bill like the “Protect America Act” or the “Anti-Terrorism Act,” and try to dissect every minute little detail till they understand exactly what the bill is for. It's disgraceful! Is this what my tax dollars are going to? I say, you either support the bill or you hate America; there's no middle ground.

Here's what I propose. You ready, mister? All right, I propose that our legislators push the "Relax for America" bill. The meaning is all in the title; you guys need to start relaxing, so we can pass more laws prohibiting the telephone and email privacy of ALL Ameri [cough]-- excuse me, terrorists. All you need to do is base all your judgments solely on the Bill’s title. For example, if someone proposes the "Anti-Communism and Baby-Killing Act," everyone who is opposed to communism and baby-killing should vote against a woman’s right to viciously slaughter her precious little, unborn bundles-of-joy.

It's simple common sense, America. We can't have our senators reading complicated bills when we need them at home, keeping an eye on their neighbors for any signs of dissenting opinions. That is all. Bye."

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:29 AM

You know, I really like that. I do hope that you managed to get it all said. When I was reading mine out I heard a little beep. I do think you've done a good job though, especially impressed with the little "American/Terrorist" slip-up biggrin.gif

MISTO
  • MISTO

Fries eater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:01 PM

Isn't it a little bit too late if you want to have your voice in the game?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:03 PM

Quite possibly so, considering that April is fast approaching. It all depends on when they do the voice work for the radio stations.

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus
  • Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (MISTO @ Feb 16 2008, 12:01)
Isn't it a little bit too late if you want to have your voice in the game?

I hope not, but maybe. sad.gif

@Typhus: Thanks.

2pac_stoffe
  • 2pac_stoffe

Chris_0716

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

Can you call from sweden? cause if you can this will be my message:

Ahem* Peter voice*

You know what really grinds my gears? What is Wrong with America, that grinds my gears!

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

I think if you sound young, R* won't let you be in the game. I look and sound young. I would call if I sounded 30. sad.gif

Gregatron
  • Gregatron

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus @ Feb 16 2008, 04:35)
*Ahem* bump.

"Hello this is [name] [spelt name]. And I'd just like to say that our system of so-called "checks and balances" is slowly ruining America. Just look at the Senate. They will take a cut and dry bill like the “Protect America Act” or the “Anti-Terrorism Act,” and try to dissect every minute little detail till they understand exactly what the bill is for. It's disgraceful! Is this what my tax dollars are going to? I say, you either support the bill or you hate America; there's no middle ground.

Here's what I propose. You ready, mister? All right, I propose that our legislators push the "Relax for America" bill. The meaning is all in the title; you guys need to start relaxing, so we can pass more laws prohibiting the telephone and email privacy of ALL Ameri [cough]-- excuse me, terrorists. All you need to do is base all your judgments solely on the Bill’s title. For example, if someone proposes the "Anti-Communism and Baby-Killing Act," everyone who is opposed to communism and baby-killing should vote against a woman’s right to viciously slaughter her precious little, unborn bundles-of-joy.

It's simple common sense, America. We can't have our senators reading complicated bills when we need them at home, keeping an eye on their neighbors for any signs of dissenting opinions. That is all. Bye."

I think there is some good stuff in this one. Unfortunately, I think it might be too late. I'm pretty sure the game is basically finalized at this point. But who knows, I could be wrong!

Glad someone bumped this thread.

2pac_stoffe
  • 2pac_stoffe

Chris_0716

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:21 PM Edited by 2pac_stoffe, 17 February 2008 - 08:24 PM.

I have got the coolest
Hello my name is Tom, That's T-O-M. You know what's my problem? Cause i don't know. I have this crazy obsession, everytime someone says Okay i gotta hang up.

Then you hang up. btw my name is not Tom.

Please someone call in with this. I'm only 14 sad.gif Peace and respect to the one who helps me biggrin.gif

Thestig95
  • Thestig95

Some say...

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:20 PM

I hate this station... {Hang up}

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:07 PM

LMAO

I called in a few months ago and told'm that I'd just seen some illegal carjack a law abiding citizen...I would've helped but... And then I ranted a little on illegal immigration and how we need to clean up the shores or some other such nonsense. If it makes it in the game, I'll be too through.

Oldsmobile
  • Oldsmobile

Food?

• Members

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:49 PM

Wow...I remember doing this. I had to call in twice, because I completely screwed up the first time. I called in as a Canadian tourist, complained about the high crime rate, mentioned how I had gotten mugger twice before I had even left the plane. Good times.

sattizahn
  • sattizahn

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

I called in as a redneck who blamed Liberals for all the crime....I went on to explain how global warming was a hoax, but if it was real, it was the liberals fault....I then started yelling at my wife because she wouldn't shut up, and blamed her for being a liberal, etc, etc, etc...

...it was real classy....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users