» «
Photo

WKTT Radio

300 replies to this topic
Gregatron
  • Gregatron

Founder: GTAF Lolcat Mafia

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:40 PM Edited by Gregatron, 13 July 2007 - 06:11 PM.

I thought it is would be a good idea to say what sort of right wing, talk radio-esque nonsense we are calling in with with the hope it actually get in GTA4. http://www.wkttradio.com/

Before you call you should be aware of the policies. They are here: http://www.rockstarg...com/radiolegal/
I know a lot of posters here are underage, so please keep in mind that you have to be 18 to call in. No offense, just stating the facts here.

Here is what you should do: Call first. Then post here about what you told them. Then when the game comes out you will get mucho bragging rights for actually BEING in the game (only if, of course, you actually got in the game)!

I will post later on what I call in with -- and I will definitely call! I just want to craft something funny and appropriately psychotic.

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

i like this topic

i live in sweden so its too expensive to call

tortuga_b
  • tortuga_b

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:10 PM

i like it what they are doing right now R*
maybe we will hear this on the radio when playing the game
to make it much funyer

tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif devil.gif

this rox

hope this topic will not close

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Jul 13 2007, 17:02)
i like this topic

lol and you got some retard flag under your name...

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:19 PM Edited by rbnlenin, 13 July 2007 - 06:14 PM.

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Jul 13 2007, 17:10)
QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Jul 13 2007, 17:02)
i like this topic

lol and you got some retard flag under your name...

just because i live in sweden doesnt mean im swedish eh?

i am russian but i live in sweden.

edit:

@retard-flag
the flag is beautiful and not retarded

now lets go back to topic.

tortuga_b
  • tortuga_b

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:31 PM

LOL
the flag is just a flag nothing else
and on the radio you have to talk about liberty city
not sweden or russia

die.gif

DAN-1243
  • DAN-1243

D.B. Cooper

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

Has anyone called yet, What do they say?.

Gadzooks
  • Gadzooks

bang

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:43 PM Edited by Gadzooks, 13 July 2007 - 05:52 PM.

Haha, I'll use this thread to post my script.

"Hello? Hello? This is Reggie from Broker, that's R-E-G-G-I-E, and for like the past three f*ckin days I haven't been able to log onto ptaforums.com. I don't know if its my f*ckin connection or what, I just wanna see if theres any new info or anything. You know? I mean some new artwork would be cool, maybe a some mothaf*cka talkin about how he played the game secretly in some mothaf*ckas basement or something. I mean I've been waiting 3 f*ckin years for this game to come out, and I don't even have a Degenetron 360. It's bullsh*t. Completely f*ckin' bullsh*t."

Gadzooks
  • Gadzooks

bang

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

You guys know you have to be 18 to do this. And alot of you aren't. Don't expect to call in with your little prepubescent voice and be like "oMg GTA 4 BEST GAYME EEVR!" and expect it to be played. muppetmaster_karma.gif

Soton
  • Soton

Special Member

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:02 PM Edited by Soton, 13 July 2007 - 06:04 PM.

QUOTE (Gadzooks @ Jul 13 2007, 17:55)
You guys know you have to be 18 to do this. And alot of you aren't. Don't expect to call in with your little prepubescent voice and be like "oMg GTA 4 BEST GAYME EEVR!" and expect it to be played. muppetmaster_karma.gif

hahaha, i never thought about this but he is right. imagine hearing some whiny kid's voice from www.gtaforums.com when you first enter a car GTA IV. sigh.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:03 PM

This rocks ... I'm going to try this out (using some "free telephone calls" programme smile.gif .... pm me if you want to use it, as someone from Europe).

Well, I'm going to work on what I'm going to say ... this sounds great. I realy hope they're going to use telephone calls.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Gadzooks @ Jul 13 2007, 17:43)
Haha, I'll use this thread to post my script.

"Hello? Hello? This is Reggie from Broker, that's R-E-G-G-I-E, and for like the past three f*ckin days I haven't been able to log onto ptaforums.com. I don't know if its my f*ckin connection or what, I just wanna see if theres any new info or anything. You know? I mean some new artwork would be cool, maybe a some mothaf*cka talkin about how he played the game secretly in some mothaf*ckas basement or something. I mean I've been waiting 3 f*ckin years for this game to come out, and I don't even have a Degenetron 360. It's bullsh*t. Completely f*ckin' bullsh*t."

To be honest I think that has 0% chance of being put into the game unless of the slim possibility of them having a fake game advertised named PTA. And it just doesn't have anything to do with Liberty City at all.

Gadzooks
  • Gadzooks

bang

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:15 PM

It's all i could think of sad.gif

jaymac100
  • jaymac100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

I'm a Republican and I have a NY accent. I may have to look into this. sign-clinton.gif

SilentLink
  • SilentLink

The Silent Link - Assassin Watchman

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:36 PM

I made my brother to call in (Haha biggrin.gif ) I'm only 14 so I guess that wouldn't work. Anyway here's what he said (With a slightly British Accent)

"Am I through? I guess I am. I'm Stewart from down the street. That's S-T-E-W-A-R-T. Yeah, that's right baby, it's me.
Now I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but the Garbagemen of Liberty City is rubbish. Not only do they look drunk all the time, but they seem to drop more garbage than they're taking! You believe that? And they not only drink, they're also bragging about how "clean" it was back in the '90s. But I know for sure that Los Santos was a peice of Shiat! I might even start an Anti-Garbagemen foundation! Yeah! That's what I'm gonna do. Now, you all take care and let the transsexual people do the dirty work."

Truepatriot
  • Truepatriot

that guy who said that thing

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

w00t im not only guy writting a scrip for calling!i wont put it down here because hey if its good someone might use it tounge2.gif .being over 18 rules!

SilentLink
  • SilentLink

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

I really hope they'll do this from now. And imagine, when the PC version comes out, they'll update it once a month and put in NEW calls biggrin.gif

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

My 1st one was in a Scottish accent

Hi my name is Will W-I-L-L and america is f***ing screwed up b****

And my 2nd one in a kiddie voice

Hi my name is Bob B-O-B and i just want to say that America is a wonderful country besides all the murdering, killing and fatty foods
Im going to go now so bye bye

Brit-Boi
  • Brit-Boi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:46 PM

"Hey, is the Burger shot? Oh, bye"

I'm only 15 though, so feel free to use my amazing idea.

Gadzooks
  • Gadzooks

bang

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hahahaha. Silent Links was so good.

Maybe I'll call them talking about how much Liberty has "changed" over the years if you catch my drift.

SilentLink
  • SilentLink

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Gadzooks @ Jul 13 2007, 18:47)
Hahahaha. Silent Links was so good.

Maybe I'll call them talking about how much Liberty has "changed" over the years if you catch my drift.

Thanks smile.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

I think non of you is over 10 yrs. Look at your posts! cheez....

DML
  • DML

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

If this idea works, Rockstar can get all of their talk-back radio guests recorded without paying any voice actors.

Only catch is, none of it can be scripted.

SilentLink
  • SilentLink

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Jul 13 2007, 18:57)
I think non of you is over 10 yrs. Look at your posts! cheez....

English is not my mothertongue?

PureFuckingArmageddon
  • PureFuckingArmageddon

Mayhem

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:04 PM

I think I can call in with this:

*Indian voice* Helloe this is my name is-a Manmohan Singh. That is M-A-N-M-O-H-A-N S-I-N-G-H, I come from India, it is a very nice place, I do not like this country, people driving cars while shooting, it is so stupid, i think they should either shoot or drive, if they do not horrible accident may happen,and all those fat kids, ohhh they need to be disciplined! hit them with bamboo it works verry verry well, then pour some curry in their eyes, it will make them behave,and the police in the city should really stop beating up that old woman on 33'rd street.Now i go eat some fried rice. byebye.

nikolajz1
  • nikolajz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Puref*ckingArmageddon @ Jul 13 2007, 19:04)
I think I can call in with this:

*Indian voice* Helloe this is my name is-a Manmohan Singh. That is M-A-N-M-O-H-A-N S-I-N-G-H, I come from India, it is a very nice place, I do not like this country, people driving cars while shooting, it is so stupid, i think they should either shoot or drive, if they do not horrible accident may happen,and all those fat kids, ohhh they need to be disciplined! hit them with bamboo it works verry verry well, then pour some curry in their eyes, it will make them behave,and the police in the city should really stop beating up that old woman on 33'rd street.Now i go eat some fried rice. byebye.

Thats pretty good! icon14.gif

PureFuckingArmageddon
  • PureFuckingArmageddon

Mayhem

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

Thanks, it's just something I threw together at the spot, I'll most likely improvise when I call.

element.bam.sens
  • element.bam.sens

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:25 PM

use a pay phone

xcroptic
  • xcroptic

I'v killed people

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

hello man!, im Andrew, they used to call me many things but yea im him!, im A-N-D-R-E-W. on the point why i called!. i live down the street near the bus stop where all people are drunk. so and there is a women (a crappy old one) that kicked my f*cking dog!!. I dont know what's the problem! why are so many people that crazy!. kicking my dog just because i killed her husband?? ohh come on!.. stupid people..... oh by the way i like your show its the best because right now your helping me, yeah poor dog... (im gonna kill that granny son of a bitch).. bye bye.

some one use it if you want smile.gif ... make it good wink.gif tounge.gif ..

i dont have the time to call and do it hehe

Flash 103
  • Flash 103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:36 PM

This is what I said:

Hello, this is Dominick Gregory from Bohan (spell it out blah), and I love the show, it's the only thing that gets me through the day. Let me tell you, I hate liberals, and I hate how they are always talking about Global Warming when what we really need to worry about is the cannibals living underground in the subway tunnels and giving more money to the military! This whole Global Warming thing is just a way for the communist to take away my SUV and make me eat lettuce. We should just make it illegal to talk about Global Warming and if you do, you're charged with treason and shipped out to Cuba where you would be hunted down by the natives and paper-cutted to death! Anyways, thanks for taking my call.

I really do live in The Bronx, so I figured I should say I'm from Bohan. I hope they choose mine! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users