I know this is a post-E3, err... post, but I wanted to give my thoughts on what I heard:
Well, firstly and on the front of all consoles, I'm f*cking stoked for this holiday season.
On the Xbox 360 side of things, I'm definitely looking forward to...
- GTAIV (durr)
- Assassin's Creed
- John Woo presents Stranglehold
- Army of Two
- Halo 3
- Unreal Tournament III
- The Orange Box [deal, anybody?]
- Resident Evil 5
- Devil May Cry 4
- Medal of Honor: Airborne [the ONLY WWII-themed shooter that looks promising]
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Man
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Left 4 Dead [this game looks incredible]
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot [impulse add]
- Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare [thank f*ckin' god]
As for the PlayStation 3...
- Killzone 2
- Time Crisis 4 [GunCon reborn, anyone?]
- The Agency
After the Killzone 2 footage, I highly think it will be the reason I get a PlayStation 3. Speaking on this, I hate the 60GB phase out, to be honest. They drop the price and stop production, so essentially, it's not much of a deal. I'm not a huge download goon, so this sh*t just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Besides, I'm not anywhere close to using all 20GB space on my 360, nor do I have an intent to. What Sony should do is make ONE model of a PlayStation 3 (as well as selectable colors, I want a f*cking silver Ps3 goddammit) and have a removable hard drive that you purchase when you buy your console. So it's like, you get a PlayStation 3 and decide if you want a 30, 60 or 80GB hard drive. Wait, does the Ps3 even HAVE a removable hard drive? Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever heard them mention removable storage.
But anyway, most of those games above I had to refer back to GameSpot's E3 game list as I forgot alot of them between now and last week, haha.