Quantcast

» «
Photo

Boxing Discussion

677 replies to this topic

Poll: Mayweather vs McGregor (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Mayweather (18 votes [81.82%])

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

2. McGregor (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

well, you've missed the point, but it's not a big deal either way...

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DOOM!, 2 weeks ago.

no, I understood your point, but tooting your own horn over this isn't toot worthy. it's literally like saying the browns are gonna suck this year and once they do, you're like "I told you so dude, I should be the Mr. Cleo of predicting sports".
  • KornbreadMaf1a and LL Cool L like this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

Not a pretty nigga but my mom thinks I'm handsome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

when the referee stops the fight, that's a TKO.
like I said. Floyd would win on the technicality or on the scorecard.

I was right.
the reason the fight was stopped wasn't because the ref was worried about his job. the fight was stopped because Connor clearly ran out of gas, didn't have his legs under him, and had failed to keep his hands up to defend himself. Floyd won but Floyd didn't even knock the guy out. by not building up his stamina any better, McGregor knocked himself out.

A TKO isn't a technicality it's one of the three non technicality ways to win. KO, TKO, decision. A technicality would be Floyd winning via disqualification because Connor threw a spinning heal kick and knocked him out.

No offense but you seem to have a very limited understanding of combat sports. A big part of the reason Connor gassed was because of the accumulation of body shots Floyd landed. Body shots don't just hurt they destroy your cardio too so does getting rocked by punches.

Mukkus
  • Mukkus

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

congratulations, you predicted a guy who was 49-0 to beat a guy who has never boxed professionally... are you gonna go out on the limb and say the Patriots and Warriors will win their leagues chanpionship?

Don't forget his prediction of a TKO or decision by someone who had won in these manners for half of his fights.

Being the Grand Poobah of a video game forum must be nice...
  • LL Cool L likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I need to watch whatever film your signature is from lool ^^^

Mukkus
  • Mukkus

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Godzilla vs Kong is from the 60s so I used this looking forward to the new one planned

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

no, I understood your point, but tooting your own horn over this isn't toot worthy. it's literally like saying the browns are gonna suck this year and once they do, you're like "I told you so dude, I should be the Mr. Cleo of predicting sports".

I dunno why your panties are in such a bunch but it's no skin off my back...
I didn't say I was the Miss Cleo of sports. but I happened to call exactly how this fight would go when it was first announced and it pretty much played out how I said.

Being the Grand Poobah of a video game forum must be nice...

sure, I mean it's better than being whatever you are...

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

My panties aren't in a bunch, sorry you feel that way. I was just trying to let you know that your sh*t does stink, and you're not as cool as you think you are for predicting a highly lopsided fight.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

yeah I didn't think I was cool for just giving my opinion.

you're clearly triggered by something here but I've really lost interest...

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you want to carry on the "interest", then PM would be nice, as this bout is getting broadcast to everyone and we don't have the Pay Per View rights.
  • Tchuck likes this

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Now that the circus is over and the clowns got their paychecks I am really looking forward to GGG/Canelo coming up.

• feckyerlife likes this

rastakilla
  • rastakilla

OG on the Scene

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by rastakilla, 2 weeks ago.

Yea it was only a worthless circus because Conner lost.

The butthurt is real with you Conner fanboys and closet black boxer haters.

Now play the bag pipes...and wish your little UFC angry Irishman back to Ireland.

The guy in the USA trunks is the undefeated champ....and it burns inside for some of you to acknowledge that because you view Flloyd as 'unfavorable"

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Jesus Christ, can't people have a different opinion without instantly being labelled a hater? sh*t, black boxer hater? Seriously?

It was a massive circus, for massive amounts of money. It dominated the media and was ultimately a pointless fight as of course Mayweather was going to win; he's had 49 professional fights and had won all of them. McGregor doesn't know how to box. His skillset lies in UFC style combat.

If they really wanted to see who was the "best fighter", or whatever this fight was supposed to have been, they would have had a boxing match, which Mayweather would (and did) inevitably win; and a UFC match, where McGregor would completely destroy Mayweather.

Anyway, GGG vs Canelo does look like an awesome matchup!

• El Diablo and Tokasmoka like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

closet black boxer haters.

you're a f/cking idiot.

the color of his skin had nothing to do with it.

• Tchuck and Tokasmoka like this

Mukkus
  • Mukkus

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

If they really wanted to see who was the "best fighter", or whatever this fight was supposed to have been, they would have had a boxing match, which Mayweather would (and did) inevitably win; and a UFC match, where McGregor would completely destroy

And Bruce Lee would've destroyed Conor and Hulk Hogan wouldve destroyed Rousey...

Floyd didn't ask to fight in the octagon because he's smart enough to stay in his own lane. Conor was the one calling Floyd out, and was seconds away from getting what he deserved. Regardless of the odds, people were still rooting for Conor while enjoying the racist rhetoric deployed by Conor before the fight

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Chocolatito got knocked the #$%^ out by Rungvisai on Saturday in the 4th round.  Not many saw that coming after their controversial first bout in which Rungvisai won by Majority decision.  Well nothing controversial after this bout, glad I didn't miss it. 

Now it's on to GGG/Canelo, tough one to call.  I feel Canelo might be the better boxer and most experts are picking him, but GGG has the power to end it on one punch so I'll take GGG by KO in round 8.

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

Well that was massive BS.  I had GGG at 8-4 easy, how the fack can someone score it 8-4 for Canelo?  Did Goldenboy straight up bribe that ho?  Too bad, it was a helluva tilt.  I guess that means rematch. 

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by feckyerlife, 21 hours ago.

Well that was massive BS.  I had GGG at 8-4 easy, how the fack can someone score it 8-4 for Canelo?  Did Goldenboy straight up bribe that ho?  Too bad, it was a helluva tilt.  I guess that means rematch. 

lol she gave 10 rounds to Canelo, the sad thing this isnt the first time shes had a really bad score card. The only reasons she even judges is because her husband is a ref.  even Canelo knew he lost after the fight. 

• Tokasmoka likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users