Photo

Can anyone find an Infernus?

10 replies to this topic
albo
  • albo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

It's on the wanted list in San Fierro but I don't think I've ever seen one... been looking everywhere...

And what happened to that pinned post that showed everything you need for 100%?

idiot05
  • idiot05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

I usually find an Infernus on The Strip, but I think there's a parked one near your garage in North-Western San Fierro.

albo
  • albo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

Plenty of ZR-350s on the Strip but haven't seen an Infernus, and do you mean by the driving school? I think that's a ZR-350 as well...

james_root
  • james_root

Gaming Since Forever

• Members

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

you can find an infernus at las venturas easily.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (idiot05 @ Jul 4 2007, 17:19)
I think there's a parked one near your garage in North-Western San Fierro.

It's the only parked one in the game it will only be there when you're on the list with the Infernus and still need it.

user posted image

manofpeace
  • manofpeace

Stay Gold

• Members

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jul 4 2007, 19:39)
QUOTE (idiot05 @ Jul 4 2007, 17:19)
I think there's a parked one near your garage in North-Western San Fierro.

It's the only parked one in the game it will only be there when you're on the list with the Infernus and still need it.

user posted image

You've changed your radar again, eh? tounge.gif

albo
  • albo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

OK that's wierd, I've been looking everywhere for an Infernus, and couldn't find one, so I got that one in the post above, and now they're everywhere!

So I did a test... I brought an Infernus to The Strip, and drove up and down 5 times, and spotted 9 other Infernuses (Inferni?) on the road. Then I reloaded the game which was saved before I stole the first Infernus and did the same test with a Washington - not one Infernus! Hardly any sports cars in fact...

So I did it again (still from the saved game before I stole the Infernus) with a Tourismo - more sporty cars now but still no Infernus.

So I reloaded the game from after I stole the Infernus, and tried the same thing with a Cheetah, switching to a ZR-350 after the Cheetah blew up... Eventually (on the 5th lap I think) I came across an Infernus, and then started seeing more on the road...

Sad I know but I was waiting for my breakfast to cook and had nothing better to do... but it seems that what car spawns depends on what car you're driving and what cars you've already found! (Or maybe it's just the Infernus)

Anyway...

Chilliad Champ
  • Chilliad Champ

REpent

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:02 PM

In REspawn we trust.

K3VIN
  • K3VIN

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

Dude you mean you hadn't noticed that whatever vehicle you drive the more of that type appears. You've probably seen that Sanchezes don't appear that often in the city, but if you drive one suddenly they're all over the place. And on the side of by post what the hell does Karma Log mean??!?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (manofpeace @ Jul 4 2007, 19:42)
You've changed your radar again, eh? tounge.gif

No, sir. I've been using that same translucent radar since I released it. If you're talking about the image editing I did to it, I have shrunk down my images, but not the radar for a long time now. It helps keep the overall pic size down, but doesn't rob anybody of crucial radar textures for locating where it is.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:47 AM

doesnt it seem like when your looking for a car you can NEVER fing it but when your not looking for it they're EVERYWHERE! bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users