Clarrisa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic
Bendy
  • Bendy

Boss

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:38 AM

oh my god, clarissa, moesha sp? kenan and kel (i heard that kenan has died in real life is that true?) alex mack, sister sister, sabrina i loved them alll!!!

i could go on about them all day but i have a hangover so i wont.

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jul 14 2007, 02:31)
QUOTE (Tuff Luv Capo @ Jul 13 2007, 07:54)
The connection is between you and a pedophile. Regardless of what post you make, people will assume you're a pedophile. Understand, now? Re-read it maybe.

My cognitive skills did not fail me. It was my expectation that if you're quoting somebody, what you had to say was in reference to it. Or that if you're posting in a thread, it has something to do with what the thread was about or had encompassed. This is how the world works. However, you've now made it very clear that it had nothing to do with anything and that you just needed to share with everybody how simple minded and oblivious to the world around you you are. Well good for you! user posted image Make sure they put a gold star next to your name.

stfu

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jul 13 2007, 02:50)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Jul 12 2007, 17:20)
You really really sound like a paedophile right there.

I sounded like somebody that understands the English language. If I told you what LSD stood for, would you assume I'm a drug addict? sigh.gif

No i would just call u an encyclopaedophile.

eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Bendy @ Jul 14 2007, 04:38)
oh my god, clarissa, moesha sp? kenan and kel (i heard that kenan has died in real life is that true?) alex mack, sister sister, sabrina i loved them alll!!!

Kenan is not dead. He is actually a cast member on Saturday Night Live.

spyro_ie
  • spyro_ie

Go With the Flow

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (eyeswideshut @ Jul 14 2007, 15:35)
QUOTE (Bendy @ Jul 14 2007, 04:38)

Kenan is not dead. He is actually a cast member on Saturday Night Live.

I remember that crazy rumour years ago. I heard he had died in a plane crash, but then my doubts were all cleared up when I saw him in Snakes on a Plane. Well at least I thought it was him. confused.gif

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

Group: Leone Mafia Family

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jul 4 2007, 19:53)
QUOTE (WidowMaker @ Jul 4 2007, 13:46)
Paedophiles.
Pedophilia denotes a sexual preference, an exclusivity thereof, and pre-pubescence. Nobody spoke of a sexual attraction at all and Melissa Joan Hart was post-pubescent when making Clarissa Explains it All. In the end, your weak attempt as an off-topic flame claimed only yourself. Make sure you follow it up with a frustration born comment devoid of originality to vent your irritation with the truth conflicting with said attempt.[/color]

I love the loud "wooooooosh" sound as it flies over your head.

But I'm talking to a banned member here, so whatever.

I loved Clarrisa Explains it All, didn't she go on to work in Sabrina The Teenage Witch? Rockos Modern Life, etc. All were good, now Nickelodeons turned into MTV junior.....with SLIME !

Last I heard they had some show called "The Naked brothers Band" about a 5 year old band.

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:32 AM

Man all those old Nick shows like Global Guts, Salute Yor Shorts, Pete and Pete, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Clarissa also in there. Does anyone rememebr that one temple show? Where kids would climb through this temple at the end? I dont remember the name of it.

Nick was the sh*t back then

voteneg
  • voteneg

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:33 PM Edited by voteneg, 26 May 2009 - 08:44 PM.

QUOTE (Nate Baker1 @ Jul 17 2007, 02:32)
Man all those old Nick shows like Global Guts, Salute Yor Shorts, Pete and Pete, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Clarissa also in there. Does anyone rememebr that one temple show? Where kids would climb through this temple at the end? I dont remember the name of it.

Nick was the sh*t back then

Oh yeah. That temple show, was called Legends of the Hidden Temple. Great show. If that was still on, I would totally watch it. My favorite part was the bit at the end where they had to go into the temple find the pieces to the statue and then assemble it before they could get captured by the zombies. Good stuff really. I always really thought that the tasks in survivor were loosely based off the challenges in Legends of the Hidden Temple.

A complete episode of the show from google video.

Wow. This is a really really old topic.

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

Yes, thank you for bringing this back to our attention.

Really, so many good Dem burns here. Good times.

WidowMaker
  • WidowMaker

Born with a black hat.

• The Precinct

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:17 AM

haha, he made a purple thumbs up.

What a f*cking loser.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None