How do u join a Group?

9 replies to this topic
radof94
  • radof94

Some Guy...

• Members

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:01 AM

Sorry about this i couldn't find a generalised chat so i put it in GTA SA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do i join a group eg. moderators, admin i was wondering

and also what is the significance of groups??
sad.gif bored.gif dontgetit.gif smile.gif colgate.gif biggrin.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:07 AM

Well I dont really know what the significance of a groupe is but what i do know is that unless you suddenley become a mod or a admin, or get chosin for a gang your thing will stay the same. I also know that this is in the wrong topic. It should be in GTA Network Team topic. Which is here.

It will be moved shortley

radof94
  • radof94

Some Guy...

• Members

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (ryan92 @ Jul 3 2007, 01:07)
Well I dont really know what the significance of a groupe is but what i do know is that unless you suddenley become a mod or a admin, or get chosin for a gang your thing will stay the same. I also know that this is in the wrong topic. It should be in GTA Network Team topic. Which is here.

It will be moved shortley

thx i was wondern where 2 post it

manofpeace
  • manofpeace

Stay Gold

• Members

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:50 AM

I could answer some of it.

Moderators- leaders of the boards that can lock, move, and pin topics. They can make worthy topics into polls. They can temporarily or permanently ban members who break the rules. They apparently have their own Moderator forum that only they can see.
Admins- Higher than the moderators, they can make boards or delete boards. They can also be led-bys of boards and have the powers Mods do. They can make announcements, etc, and are generally more powerful in all.
Members- The general community of the forums. They are the majority and have the least powers. They can only reply to topics, add topics, modify their own profiles, and gain karma stars, which show how good they are. They can also be banned or warned by a mod or admin.

You can only join the Mods or Admins if they ask you to or they are short in supply, you ask and they like you. As of now, you can't join either.

P.S. don't post smilies after every post. We don't like that. thx.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:09 AM

Gangs get private sections of the forum and can be away from such noobs and what not.

manofpeace
  • manofpeace

Stay Gold

• Members

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jul 3 2007, 00:09)
Gangs get private sections of the forum and can be away from such noobs and what not.

Oh yeah, there are gangs. thx for adding that. icon14.gif

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jul 3 2007, 14:39)

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But they're referred to as 'groups' as well now, not gangs anymore.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Jayzamann @ Jul 3 2007, 00:39)
QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jul 3 2007, 14:39)

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But they're referred to as 'groups' as well now, not gangs anymore.

Let me think what I want to think, don't spoil my fun. tounge2.gif

farrugia
  • farrugia

is now dead. RIP

• Members

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jul 3 2007, 06:09)

Why that's so elitist of you GTA3Rockstar! As if anyone would ever think of that as a privilege. [/sarcasm]

And yeah it's groups now. They've installed metal detectors at the door and are confiscating all chains, knives, guns and wire reinforced bras.

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:28 PM

You also get special groups like Network Staff who can f*ck about with most aspects of the GTANet network, or Modding Staff (such as myself) who are people who are led-bys of Editing Discussion and Mod Showroom areas, and have a ModCP at GTAGarage.

Erm...Gang Moderator (Obrien) is just special in what was PGC, as well as OGA and Private forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users